Status: Active. Updated as much as possible

The American Spirit

They'll Write A Story of the Lives We Live

Image


June 17th, 2015

She stayed on the phone with the heartbroken singer for another hour and a half as she tried her hardest to console him. She let him rant and scream and cry his pain out, cursing the older woman for hurting him the way she did. He told her, when he first got on the phone, that she had broken up with him for the reason that she was getting older and she was wanting to start a family and she didn't feel that he was mature enough.

"Andy, when we get to venue, I want to give you the biggest hug known to man." She blurted, biting her lip softly to distract her from the anger she felt at the woman she once looked up to. "Okay? And I'm gonna do it by running at you. I'm saying this because I want you to be prepared."

She heard his choked laugh on the other side of the phone and smiled, glad that she got something from him. Not knowing him for very long, she wasn't sure that he would be okay with her announcing something as strange as she just had.

"Thanks for that. I'm gonna go. We're heading to the airport to get to the first date. Will I see you?"

Ryanne cursed. She had completely forgotten they wouldn't be playing the very first date, seeing as though Kevin couldn't always pay for plane tickets and such. And the girls didn't have enough money for five plane tickets. So, they had decided to take the bus given to them to the Pomona date on the nineteenth.

"I'm sorry, Batman. I'm going to be at the Pomona date. We didn't have the ability to get plane tickets to Alaska." She cooed, her voice softening in sadness. She had been kind of excited to see Alaska, seeing as though she'd never been. The farthest she'd been that way was Seattle. "But, I promise I'll see you in Cali on the nineteenth, okay?"

She could hear him sigh softly. "Okay.

**

June 18th, 2015

"Chelsea! Where is my phone?" Faye called, burrowing in her bunk in search of her phone. "Can one of you call it, please? I want to get off this bus and explore!"

"Faye, Chelsea already left." Ryanne chuckled, cutting her eyes at the red head. "But, your phone is in your pocket. I can't believe you didn't feel it."

Faye stuck her tongue out and pulled her phone from her pocket. "Let's go explore! Come on. We're in fucking California."

Ashleigh giggled and nodded, slipping into her leather shorts and skull tank. Ryanne was thankfully already dressed, so she wasn't in too big of a rush to leave the bus. But, Faye was right. They were in California with an off day before the tour officially started for them. They should be out exploring and doing all sorts of fun things.

"Alright ladies. Let's go find Chels and go crazy!" Ryanne cheered, feeling more alive than she had for several years.

**

Andy's blue eyes looked far off out of the plane window. The show they had played yesterday was amazing and even managed to take his mind off of the whole Juliet thing. All of the fans had, somehow, already managed to hear the story of the break up and were super supportive on both ends. Of course, they were a few bad seeds that had some choice words on both sides as well, but nothing either of them couldn't handle.

He couldn't hate Juliet. As much as he wanted to, she had too much of a hold over his heart for him to hate her. They had broken up on decent terms and were going to try to remain friends, but he had let her know that it was going to take him some time. She had understood. As to why he had called Ryanne and then felt disappointed when she had said she wouldn't be at the first show, he wasn't sure. All he knew was that she got him in a way that Juliet didn't. Maybe because she was only two years younger? Who knew.

But, she intrigued him. Her hazel eyes full of sadness and excitement, swirling together in a hypnotic blend of emotions. He didn't know how to describe her and how she made him feel. She just seemed...right.

**

"Oh, my gods." Ryanne gawked, staring in front of her at the giant boardwalk fair they'd stumbled upon. "We have to do every ride in there."

Faye and Chelsea groaned, not excited at all to follow the two daredevils on their roller coaster rush. They'd much prefer to stay on the flat ground, not straining to keep their guts on the inside. But, there was no stopping Ryanne and Ashleigh when they wanted to do something extremely stupid and reckless. It was just their nature.

Which was pretty funny, seeing as though Ashleigh was the quietest and least likely to be seen on a roller coaster.

"Let's gooo!" Ryanne cried, grabbing her sister's hand and pulling her into the fairgrounds. "We won't have time to do this tomorrow!"

And now there was no stopping the daredevils.

**

"That was the fucking best!" Ashleigh and Ryanne cried in unison as they made their way out of the fair.

Chelsea looked at at the two like they were crazy, while Faye looked like she was going to throw up. The two girls had been pulled on every single ride against their will and were about ready to collapse. They would have been just as happy to watch their sister/best friend enjoy the ride from a safe distance on the ground. But, that was not going to happen.

"You guys fucking suck. I just want to get back to the bus and see if everyone has made it to the venue yet." Faye groaned, hand over her mouth in case she were to vomit. "Can we go home now?"

Ryanne laughed and nodded. She pulled her phone out and looked at all of the text messages she had ignored while in the park. Her eyes grew wide as she read one from Braden that had her internally screaming.

Bryan says he wants to do an interview with you and Chelsea tomorrow. I'm totally gonna crash it.

"HOLY SHIT."
♠ ♠ ♠
First day in Pomona

So, yeah. I changed the name of the band. Cause I can. And as for the fair thing? Dude, I want to go. I love fairs so much. They're my favorite things in the world. Nothing is more fun than getting an adrenaline rush on a roller coaster. Well, except for a concert.

Speaking of concerts: I went and saw Dance Gavin Dance, Crown the Empire, and Memphis May Fire on Monday. It was fucking amazing. I was supposed to see Palisades too, but I apparently got there too late. I was so upset at this fact. They're one of my favorites.

Listen to any My Chemical Romance song when you read this. Cause that's been my inspiration.