Second Heartbeat

So, I Guess this is Goodbye

So here I sit in pain. Four months have already past and I'm ready for this baby to pop out. With every passing day and every passing minute the baby doesn't give any sign of popping out, I get more anxious and cranky. Poor Zacky seems to be the one who's always around when I have them. But today he was out with Brian do God knows what. He seemed pretty excited to just go out and do something. He was slightly worried, however, that I might need him, but I've already taken up most of his time. If he's not working at his crappy job (which he got to pay for the future baby), he was nurturing me to my every need and want. But now I wish I'd made him stay. My third trimester was up and the baby was ready to shoot out. This stupid contractions were fucking worse then I'd ever imagine. I kind of wished I would've taken those classes like Mom advice me to do.

"Arrgh!" I groaned out in shocking pain. "Damn, she's ready."

"Oh no! Damn it, where the phone?" Megan yelled frantically. She looked around until she spotted my ugly pink phone and picked it up quickly.

"Okay girls lets go!" Mom yelled as she helped me up from the couched and towards the door.

"Damn! Zacky won't pick up his phone!"

"Arrgh!" I groaned again.

"Just freaking get him to the hospital!" I yelled.

She sighed and began dialing again.

Third Peron POV

"Yellow?" Jimmy said as he answered the phone.

"Oh my God, Jimmy!"

"Hey, Megan what's wrong?"

"Is Zacky with you?" Megan asked.

"Um, no I thought he was with Brian…"

"Look, when you see Zacky please tell him that Izzy's water broke and to get his butt down here now!" She yelled.

"Okay, okay. Geez." He muttered as he turned off his phone.

"All this over water," he muttered to no one other then himself.

After a few moments past the door opened and Zacky and Brian entered Jimmy's house. They both muttered there salutations to Jimmy before he remembered the phone call.

"Oh hey Zacky!" Jimmy said.

Zacky turned his head and raised a questioning eye.

"Megan called and she said Izzy's water heater broke…she said to get your butt down there now."

Zacky and Brian both looked at each other with confusion on there face. Surely Megan wouldn't call just for that. But they both just shrugged and walked right back out the door with Jimmy following this time.

Once they entered the house they were met by a very frantic and disturbed step-father. Phil was seemed to be running up and down the house mumbling incoherent words, his eyebrows met in the middle of his head with shear anxiety.

"Hey Phil you okay?" Zacky asked.

Phil jumped by the sudden question, since he did not notice the three boys enter the Kile household.

"Zacky? What the hell are you doing here? Your suppose to be at the hospital?"

"Whats going on, Mr. K?" Brian asked.

"Izzy's giving labor!" He yelled.

"Ooh. That's what Megan meant by Izzy's water breaking," Jimmy muttered.

"Damn it, Jimmy!" Zacky yelled as he punch Jimmy on the shoulder.

Jimmy winced and then followed his friend, who was soon to be a father, out the door with Brian and Phil following behind.

Normal POV

"I'm sorry ma'am but we're going to have to deliver the baby now," the doctor said.

"But my boyfriends not here! He can't miss the delivery of his child!" I yelled with emotions of both fear and pain.

Damn contractions…

"I'm sorry, but this baby can't wait."

"Wait I'm here!" Zacky yelled as he entered the room quickly putting on his scrubs.

I smiled widely and so did he once his eyes caught mine. He walked over and laced my hand with his. Suddenly my smile turned into a frown and I slapped him on the shoulder, which made him wince.

"Where the hell where you!" I yelled.

"Long story, I'll tell you later lets just get this over with."

I rolled my eyes and nodded. Glad to be sharing this terrifying, painful, and yet exciting moment with the most amazing person in the world.

To spear the excruciating details of this bloody and agonizing event, I'd rather not tell you exactly what happened during the labor of Brianna Nichole Baker. Other then the fact that once it was over, I laid my eyes upon the most beautiful thing I was ever given in life. And I was happy to know that my dear Zacky was the one who help me get her.

Usually people say that when they get knocked up, the action in which got them to the situation was a mistake. But to me, I don’t' think it was a mistake. I could never say having sex with Zacky was a mistake, sure this might have been some weird wild ride, but I ended getting the two most beautiful creatures in the world.

Who knew having a second heartbeat in your stomach, could come out to be so beautiful.
♠ ♠ ♠
yeah....so this is the last chapter.
I'M SO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE!!
;_;

But don't worry guys most likely I'll put up a sequal :]
So watch out for that :]

And thanks to all of you who subscribed and commented.
I LOVE YOU FOREVER!!