Second Heartbeat

Silence

And there he stood, Zachary James Baker. In his black jacket and torn worn-out jeans. His hair falling allover his face. His snakebites that seem to shine in the sun…lets just get to the point, the boy was gorgeous.

"Hey," he said with a cheesy smile lingering on his cheeks. I couldn't help but smile too.

"Hey."

"So are we heading to the mall or what?" he said as he slipped his hands into his front jean pockets.

I sighed and fumbled with my thumbs, thinking of the rights words to say. I didn't want to be upright and say, "Hey, I have a little baby in my body right now and guess what? You’re the dad!"

That would be to weird for both of us. But maybe upright wouldn't be so bad.

"Hey Zacky, can we talk?' I whispered.

"What's wrong?" his eyes full of worry.

"Uh..well," I began as I closed the door from behind him. "I'm kinda…"

"Kinda what, Izzy?"

"…pregnant." I murmured.

And then there was silence.

Neither one of us said a thing and I was to afraid to look at him to see what his expression was. It kind of made me drift off to that night at Matt's birthday party.

"Come on this party's a drag." Zacky chuckled as he tugged on my hoodie's sleeve. I giggled and followed him up the stairs. We were exchanging words but none of them made sense which send us to a fit of giggles and small laughter. Once we came to one of the guest room's I sloppily sat myself on the bed and sighed.

"So what do you want to do?" I asked. At first I don't think he heard me but soon he began walking towards me. His face was leaning towards mine and I could feel his hot alcohol breath on my lips. My heart was pounding trying to escape my very chest and then I felt his soft perfect lips on my own.


And you can pretty much guess what happened after that. Of course that morning was one of the worst awkward moments of my entire life. We silently agreed we would never mention it again. Still I could never get my mind of Zacky after that day, and then I realized, I loved him. As cheesy and cliché as it may sound.

"So what are we going to do? I mean can't you like stop?" he asked softly and totally scared.

"I'm sorry Zacky, its not a disease. I can't exactly get rid of it." I rolled my eyes.

"I know its just…"

I sighed and gave him a knowing look. I understood this was tough for him especially the fact that he already had a girl who was crazy mad about. And the fact that the biggest discussion we ever had since we were ten was who was going to take Brian's Snickers from his lunch box.

He was my best bud since we were five and I could tell this was killing him.

"So are you going to keep it?" He asked.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know its a crappy place to stop but I'll update more latere :DD

Comments = Love