Does He Love Me?

The End?

3rd Person P.O.V

Ben, Rachel, and Jake had a tough time after Jessie's coma accident.

The man who did this to her had killed 1 other person and injured another that day. Hes in jail for life and has no chance for parole. He had had a rough life and decided to, on the same day that our gang had been at the same movie theater, take out his rage on a crowd of people just leaving a movie theater. He didn't intend to kill anyone but it turned out that he did. And he has scarred the people who knew those who took place in that shooting and the people injured. The mans name is Adam Daniels. Later research discovered that he had been a childhood friend of Jason, Ben's deceased older brother. They had met when they were put in the 'Nut house' as children for their behavior. Adam had no idea that he had injured someone close to his friends family. When Ben's parents brought him to the trial, they met up and as they introduced themselves in front of everyone, Adam had a look of sadness on his face. They told the story of what Ben had been threw and now what hes going threw without Jessie.

The other man that was injured was there at the trial and so was the family of the man that was killed by Adam. The people of the jury and the judge began to cry when they heard of the stories that day. The trial lasted only 2 days. 1 day for telling the stories and accusing Adam of what he did. The second day they came up with the verdict and set how long he was to stay in jail.

After a couple of months, things seemed to get better for the 3 teens. Rachel had her baby. It was a beautiful and healthy baby girl. She named it Jessica Anne (in memory of her lost friend). Jake couldn't have been more happy. Ben came over 3 times a week to see little Jessica. It, oddly, resembled Jessie when she was a baby. Even Jessie parents came by every once in awhile to see her. Ben was the closest to the baby. Every time that he would come over she would go crazy and if she was crying, she would stop as soon as she saw him. He was her favorite. But even after all the mayhem of the baby, no one ever did forget Jessie. They still visited her in the hospital, but not everyday. 4 or 5 times a week they would all go down. Even little Jessica would come to. She didn't understand what was going on but when she saw Ben or Rachel or Jake cry, she knew that something had happened so she would get sad and cry too.

Author:

i hope to write a sequel to this story but i have a couple of new ideas for stories so it might be a little while. I hope you liked this story as much as i did writing it and seeing the comments and messages i got from it. Read it, like it, love it, and comment. Do what you will really i don't care. He he. Well peace out and have a good one :)
♠ ♠ ♠
thats the end of this story...
for now :)