There's Room for Two Six Feet Under the Stars

Theres Room For Two Six Feet Under The Stars

The Break-up. The Fuck up this meant my life was over. Matthew King was the one who gave me everything I needed I have no life I can't even keep a job one day. He would pay my bills he would love me like no one else would. That life is over now. I have no house no food no money and no love all because i had the stupid idea to do drugs Matthew wouldn't stand for that. That Fuck up can never be taken back. the last thing he said to me was "Good luck no one would want a screw up like you Lisa Davis"

I have no family to fall back on. My Mom died when i was young and my Father died last year thats when i met Matthew. I only had two friends Matthew and Sara. Sara has a two year old child every cent she has that doesnt go to rent helps her baby I couldn't just live off of her like that. But i had to at least for one night. so here i am walking in the humid florida rain to Sara's house.

Once i got there she gave me a set of her dry clothes and set up the couch for me. She felt bad but it was all my fault. I sat in her living room listening to my Ipod that Matthew bought me for my birthday a month ago. I had so many bands on it and i loved it cause he had hand picked every single band. "You know maybe i can be in a band." I said to Sara, "I mean Matthew always said it was beautiful when i would sing. and i know how to play bass"

"Yeah maybe you can find something like that to do." she said back paying more attention to feeding her baby

So i started looking online on her computer. There was nothing that stuck out but i did find a free concert to go to maybe i can find something there. The concert wasnt really a concert more of just guys practicing on the beach doing some acoustic stuff but a million people were there to see them i guess they went to high school with them. The flyer had said that it was a celebration they had just got signed. Amazing enough the lead singer was beautiful with long bright red hair. after they were done he was talking with some people. "Hey um sorry to interupt but um do you know of any bands that need a singer slash bass player." i said with a slight smile.

"Um no i dont why?" he asked smiling he had a sunburn on his face and it was so cute with his bright red hair.

"Well i sing and play bass and you know just wanted to see. You know your band is amazing and the lyrics are great."

"Really ive never heard that from such a pretty lady that i dont know" he said obviously trying to flirt

"Im not pretty im just a fuck up I cant do anything right except sing and play bass. and i really do love your band."

"Ok well how about we go to Mcdonalds." He said walking away i followed i didnt know much about him or his band We The Kings but he seemed nice enough. "So you say you can sing can i hear your voice." he said as we sat down with our food.

"Well i wouldn't know what to sing." i said shyly he was getting signed and im just unprofesional. "Plus i dont even know your name."

"Well my name is Travis Clark and i dont know your pretty name either." he said

"Well its Lisa Davis. but seriously i dont know what to sing."

"Do you know any stuff by We The Kings?"

"No but yes. I just found out about your music today but im a quick learner so i learned some parts on the beach."

"Well sing the parts you know." he said smiling he probly doesnt get to hear people sing his stuff alot.

"Here it goes. 'Run baby run don't ever look back they'll tear us apart if you give them the chance'" I sang out

"Wow. that was amazing your voice is great." he said still smiling like a fool.

"Well yeah i cant really keep a job and i wanted to sing in a band but cant find one. so yeah kinda sucks."

"Im sure you can do something else. what about Photography?"

"Well i've never really tried it i dont really have a camera."

"Do you want to try it out i have a very good camera at my apartment. you can come by tomorrow if you want."

"Id love to but i kinda need to find a place to live very soon and im staying at a friends house and im just an inconveinience for her i dont want to bother her."

"Well then it would seem that the more your gone the less of an inconvenienvce you are, so just come over tomorrow it will be fun. Where can i call you?"

I gave him my number and then he drove me home. "'See you tomorrow" he said and then drove off

"Who dropped you off?" sara asked as i walked in.

"Oh that was no one."

"Ok well how did band looking go?"

"I found no bands that need singers or bass players. but i met a really nice guy" not to mention cute. she didnt care much about my day she was too busy with her child it was great to see a mother and her baby

The next morning i woke up and around 10:00 I got a call from Travis. he was going to pick me up at 10:30. I rushed to get ready and walked out my front door when he knocked.

"You look really good today." he said as i got in the car. i was wearing a pair of Sara's skinny jeans and Paramore tee.

"Thank you you dont look half bad yourself. " i said once we got to Travis' house he got out his camera and tripod.

"So you want to take pictures here or somewhere else?" he asked.

"Well i could start by taking pictures of you and then see where it goes. i mean you'll want some kind of picture when your famous" he agreed I was taking so many pictures, the camera sure as hell loved him. he kept messing around and making the shots blurry but at the same time they were great action shots.

"So lets see what you got so far....Amazing you should be a photographer." he said actually amazed at something i did it seamed unreal.

"Well your a good model" i said feeling i had to say something back

"Do you mind if i call the band and have them come down i mean we need some group shots." he said.

"Yeah thats totally fine." i said like i really cared as long as he was still here.

While we were waiting for the rest of the band he said. "So your looking for a job right?"

"Yes i am at the moment."

"Well i found one for you. How would you like to be We The King's photographer and videographer?"

i was shocked completely and utterly shocked."Id love to oh i would so much." i said giving him a hug.

"Well theres one condition." that scared me. "You have to go on at least one date with me."

that was the condition why would i say no "Of course when?"

"Tonight after you take pictures of the band." he said smiling

"Um ok." I said i was so excited him and me on a date it was almost too perfect. i hugged him again and he pecked my head.

Once the band got there i took the pictures which everyone thought were amazing my creative juices were flowing wanting to finish so i could go on the date.

Once at the beach i asked "Why are you being so great to me?"

"Well i saw you at the beach yesterday singing our songs you enjoyed yourself so much i saw the way you looked at me and i couldnt help but look back the moment i saw you i felt how real you were you arent fake your the most real person i know. plus your voice is amazing and you take great pictures. you are the full package and i don't know why you arent taken yet." he said then leaned in for a kiss. The kiss it was better than anything. Travis was the best thing ive had in my crummy life and i wasnt about to let him go.

"Travis your the amazing one." i said retracting from the kiss."I dont deserve you but if you offer yourself to me i sure as hell am not letting you take it back."

"The thing is Lisa I wouldn't take it back" he said and leaned in for another kiss. This time i found my savior. My red head guitar playing savior.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this is just a little story I decided to make so if you like it please comment :)