You're My Mission

what do we do, cap

I moaned Bucky’s name as I tightened my grip on his biceps. He was propped up above me, his thrusts more erratic than usual, and I felt as though the whole experience was rather animalistic. It was the middle of the day but Bucky hadn’t cared in the slightest. He had thrown me onto the bed and calmed my giggles with intensely heated kisses while his hands roamed my body. It was as though Bucky had an urgency to claim me as his, and damn he was doing a good job. I had decided long ago that it hadn’t mattered what had gotten into him, since he was getting into me in all the right ways.

I gasped for air to the rhythm of his hips, surprisingly quiet for the fervent situation. A bead of sweat trickled down Bucky’s smooth chest, bringing my attention to his brilliantly toned muscles and making me sink my fingernails into his skin. Bucky grunted, in what I assumed was approval, so I pressed in a little harder. Instead of tightening my grip on his metal arm, I rose my hand and brought his head down, enjoying a forceful kiss from him. Bucky then shifted to my neck and began to suck and nibble at my skin until I began squirming, halfheartedly trying to get away.

Some sort of noise came from the door and then I heard someone swear. I pulled away from Bucky and spotted Steve awkwardly trying to decide what to do in the doorway. He was turning back and forth, uncertain if he should leave, and running a hand over a rosy face in shame. I squeaked and Bucky lifted himself upwards to steal a glance at the door, and he accidentally lifted the sheet away from my body. With a gasp I lunged for it and tried to pull it over my exposed chest, my own cheeks flushing.

“What the hell, man?” Bucky demanded, breathless.

“Really? In the middle of the day?” Steve exclaimed before sighing.

“Really? You just barge in here?” Bucky countered. I tried to wriggle out from beneath him but he was too heavy. I was stuck feeling incredibly awkward as the two best friends bickered. “Well, it’s not the first time, and it won’t be the last…” Steve groaned.

“It had better be the last,” he replied adamantly. His tone made me wonder exactly how many girls Steve had caught his friend with in the past.

“What do you want, Steve?” Bucky questioned and Steve became aware that he was lingering unnecessarily.

“Right, there’s an urgent mission, Agent Hill has sent us important information. We’re having a meeting in the lounge now before we hit the road,” he answered and Bucky began chuckling.

“Pal, I’m already in the middle of a mission,” he grinned before leaning back down and kissing my neck. I laughed at the bizarre situation and tried to shift away from Bucky, too embarrassed that he was still trying despite the fact that Steve was in the room.

“Just hurry up, it’s an emergency,” Steve insisted while he headed out the door. “Sorry, Jen!” I groaned at his apology and Bucky met my eyes.

“Did you want to stop?” he asked. He obviously wanted to continue, presumably used to Steve interrupting personal moments, but I was glad he had picked up on my uncertainty.

“Just get the image of Steve out of my mind,” I replied, much to Bucky’s approval. It didn’t take him long to fully regain my attention and then conclude our intimate session, and we took only a few short minutes to rest before redressing and applying some deodorant.

We were grinning ear to ear as we held hands and entered the living area, partly from the sex and partly from the fact that we were now both able to laugh at Steve’s accidental peeking. Our good moods were shattered when we saw everyone else’s rock hard expressions. My smile faded and my grip loosened on Bucky’s hand, almost letting go but he gripped me tighter out of anticipation of the bad news.

“What is it?” Bucky asked while leading me to the last available seats.

“Do you remember that time back in the forties when I freed you from that Hydra base? And we briefly confronted Schmidt and Zola?” Steve asked and Bucky nodded.

“Of course. I became worried that you might have a red head too,” Bucky lightly teased but no one responded to the jest.

“You… went MIA a while after that, but I ended up fighting the Red Skull over the Tesseract. While I ended up being frozen in the plane once it went down, the Red Skull touched the Tesseract and it opened some sort of portal and sucked him into it,” Steve explained. Bucky clutched my hand tighter as we both suddenly understood where this conversation was going. “We found him. The Red Skull has resurfaced, and he’s pissed that we’ve been destroying his bases.” Bucky and I now matched everyone else’s glum expressions.

“Did you hear anything about the Red Skull when you were in Hydra?” Sam asked me and I looked to the floor in thought.

“I heard plenty of rumours, mainly great memorial stories and theories about what had happened to him when he crossed paths with Captain America. There was never anything concrete though. I definitely didn’t think he was still alive,” I answered before glancing across to Bucky. He gave a slight shake of his head, proving that as a mere brainwashed soldier he wasn’t told anything of importance.

“He’s called Steve out. He claims he wants a rematch to find out who’s truly the better man,” Natasha informed us while staring at the tablet in her hands, flicking through the electronic document that Maria had sent. “He included the coordinates to a Hydra base in Maine, where he says that he’s waiting for Steve.”

“So we sneak in and plant bombs like you guys have typically been doing? Blow him up before he gets the opportunity to have his showdown?” Clint suggested but Steve shook his head.

“It won’t be that easy. He’s expecting us, all of us,” he countered.

“So what do we do, Cap?” I asked when no one else spoke.

“We give him what he wants,” Steve reluctantly said. “Me.”
♠ ♠ ♠
So sorry everyone for the late update. Mibba is seriously refusing to do anything for me lately and it takes so damn long to load any page. Instead of my usual four day update schedule I'm afraid I'm going to have to cut it back to a "whenever Mibba lets me" schedule :( I also have some more bad news: this story is almost finished, but I am excited for you all to read the ending! But there is some good news: I already have another Bucky story written out and ready to post, so look forward to that!

And thank you acid_rain88 and Awkwardly Obscured for the comments! I hope to hear what everyone thinks about this chapter!