Prelude to Destruction

NOTICE TO READERS

I am sorry to report that I cannot move on with this story, or this account.

If any of you have read on my profile, you will notice that I hold positions at two separate newspaper organizations. Recently, I have been promoted to a managing editor of the entire bureau. I will be out of town daily in order to fulfill my duties as managing editor.

I am also keeping up with my studies; I am in summer school right now for a good portion of my day.

And then, for personal reasons that you might know about if you've read any of my poems (IE: This Is How to Be Perfect), I am trying to battle my eating disorder, and updating a story where the master character herself is eating disordered (hopefully some of you realized that; it was going to be revealed in a few future chapters) would be very negative to my recovery, and I feel I would be almost promoting the problem, which is not and would never be my intention.
(Side note: I created Rosalie's eating disorder because I had originally hoped that delving into and writing about her struggles would be therapeutic for me on several levels. Unfortunately, this was not the case. I would never promote an eating disorder.)

It makes me sad to have to discontinue this story; while not necessarily original, it was fun to write, and I had a lot of fantastic plans ready for this story. Perhaps another time.

I know a lot of you really appreciated my work; I received several comments on the story and my profile complimenting me. I had a fairly high number of subscribers as well, and unfortunately, they wont be seeing an update any time soon.

Again, I am sorry, but being so busy in the work force, and a physical and an emotional drain on me has left me feeling that I will not be able to continue.

Maybe when my life settles down, I can come back to this website.

(If this is the case, I hope my account would be terminated by that point. I am unsure of how to do that myself; and I cannot locate an FAQ button explaining anything. Otherwise I would kindly delete my little corner of cyberspace.)

If I do choose to return, maybe I could alert my readers. Maybe. I don't actually know if that is possible.

Thank you for understanding.

-Aimee Doe
♠ ♠ ♠
Bye-bye, with love.