The Day Harry Potter Died at My Hands

The Day Harry Potter Died At My Hands

My name is Kaya and im a vampire im the most feared vampire in the world No slayer has ever found away to kill me and I can walk in the sun.
And one of the best choices I ever made was joining Voldemort.
I’ve worked for him as his assassin and I have killed many people and im very proud of that fact, where ever I walk people cower in fear the my not know who I am but they can see it in my eyes not to mess with me.
Well body is a different story I have dark eyes you could say red and a very strong cat like body I move with grace and I can walk without making a noise. Many people find that attractive but it helps me survive so I can lure people in to my trap and kill them.
No one has ever ordered me around (only voldemort) until the day I met the person I will kill and hate with all my heart Harry Potter.
And this is my story : The Day Harry Potter Died At My Hands.

I met Harry Potter on a nice dark afternoon when Harry and some of his friends stepped in front of me.
“MOVE IT!!” I yelled at them,
Harry looked at me like I was crazy.
“what are u looking at Potter?” I sneered at him
“Nothing, and we’re NOT moving” Potter said
I bared my fangs at them and shoved past them.
Leaving them standing there in shock.
I felt my mark burning*What does he want now!*
I teleported to the Dark Lords manor and waited for him.
“hello Kaya, I have a mission for you that I think you might enjoy.” Voldemort hissed
“What is it my Lord?” I asked
“ I want you to kill Harry Potter.” He hissed
“With pleasure.” I said smirking
“Good I want him dead by tomorrow” He hissed
“Why so soon” I asked
“He’s been pissing me off and he’s in my way I want him gone” Voldemort hissed angrily.
“Right away my Lord I will bring you his body.” I said.
“Good you may go.” He finished
“Thank you.” I said bowing slightly and walking into the shadows.

I teleported to Hogwarts and waited on the ceiling hanging upside down like a bat to wait until Potter was asleep in his bed not knowing this would be his last day alive. I watched as he talked and laughed with his friends as they were walking to their common room.
After to what seen like forever Potter finally went to bed. I waited patiently for him to fall asleep I sensed that he was fast asleep at about 12:00am so I jumped down not making a noise and walked to Potter then standing over his bed I leaned down and bite him in the neck draining him as I stepped away I admired my work, there was Potter as pale as death himself and I took a knife and wrote on his chest: Now you will all die Harry Potter is dead and no one can bring him back only me, if you have a greater amount of money to pay me then Voldemort offered to me tell me I’ll be listening.
From:
An assassin for Voldemort.

As fast I appeared I disappeared with no trace even the Dark Lord can’t find me, they never will because I’m still waiting….listening….in the dark……..
♠ ♠ ♠
this is just a one time thing if you want another chapter please tell me!