Status: I've been working on this for almost five months so I'm really proud!

The New Info Broker

Hell unleashed

Ikebukoro was my kingdom. I had the entire place wrapped around my finger. It was just a big chess board and I played the pawns how I wanted. I was god controlling the lives of many. That is... Until she showed up. You see, I am very well known around these parts. Almost famous in a way. Whenever you want information on something, I'm the guy to talk to. I can get you almost anything you want to know, but then If I deem you good enough, I'll use you as a pawn in my little game.
I was walking around ikebukoro when I saw my good friend, simon. The Black Russian greeted me like always. His happy-go-lucky voice started to annoy me almost immediately.
"Ah! Izaya! Sushi, no? It's good! It's good!" He towered over me, his blue eyes peered into my soul, you know, if I had one haha. Simon certainly could be an intimidating human. Many around these parts are scared of him. He was at least seven feet, as wide as a damn truck, and had that gruff Russian accent. If everyone wasn't so predictable these days, I'd almost be scared as well.
"sorry Simon, I have business elsewhere." I said before walking past him, stuffing my hand in my black coat pockets. I could almost feel Simon eye me cautiously. A smile crept it's way on my face as it went out of his view.
"Ikebukoro is good city, Izaya. Don't stir up trouble." He warned then passed out a few more flyers to passers. I laughed, like I do at most humans. Damn, they were amusing. I put on the see-through innocent act.
"me? Stir up trouble? Simon! That is very presumptuous of you. I don't think I want to be your favorite customer anymore." I had to make sure not to play any pawns around Simon most of the time. He was a 'pacifist' and usually stopped me and my dear friend shizu-chan from killing each other in the streets, and he was the only one who could take shizu-chan head to head and not get a vending machine chucked at them. Mostly because he could catch the damn thing.
"Izaya, I know you walk in city to play 'games'" Simon said, using air quotes. God, was there a day when I wouldn't get this lecture? "Trouble will only bite you in ass. Like that time I punched you in face." Then the Russian gave a hefty laugh, like always. It was so loud, people in Shinjuku could hear it. This human takes pride in being able to have captured me and gave me a black eye. In all honesty, I let Simon punch me. I knew he would regret breaking his 'no violence' law and end up hating himself, and right I was. He sat in the back of his sushi shop and moped the rest of the night. Predictable predictable predictable.
"I still get nightmares about that." I say over dramatically whilst covering my left eye with my palm. This would make him even more suspicious, then after he gets finished advertising, he'll come look for me on the streets. Perfect timing because I never seem to get very far without getting a visit from my shizu-chan. It's like he can sense whenever I come to Ikebukoro.
Yes. Heiwajima Shizuo. Known around Ikebukuro as being the strongest man in Tokyo, or even the world. I've known him since high-school and on the first day we met, we tried to kill each other after five minutes. I managed to leave a good scar on his chest, then made my leave. He chased me throughout the day, but no one can catch me. Especially someone with that low of intelligence.
Shizuo was the human that I managed to hate. I can always predict what he'll do when we're up close, but I never seem to know what he'll do in the long run. If there was one thing I could always expect of him, it's that he will always find me whenever I set foot in ikebukoro. I have to lay low at the beginning or I'd never get any work finished because I'll be too busy trying to outrun that dumbass. I've taken a few trashcans to the face because he can be so unpredictable. I guess I can't predict what he'll do because I spend most of my time trying to avoid him.
"Izaya. Don't give me reason to do it again." Simon said, not facing me. He was always advertising that sushi shop of his. It was his pride and joy. Simon loved to tell people that come in the restaurant that places that also sell sushi nearby make theirs out of humans.
I just chuckled and walked away. I passed tons of people, all talking about simple human things; love lives, drama, revenge, depression, lust. I wore a smirk as the loudness if the city enveloped me. It was full of beings that all tried so hard to be different. It just made them all the same.
Crossing the street, Celty zoomed past me on her motorcycle horse thing. She doesn't talk too much anymore since her role in my game wasn't big anymore. I don't need her right now. She was known around these parts as the headless rider. Mostly because she was a faerie called a dullahan and legend tells of them to be headless, and headless she is. She used to spend most of her time searching ikebukoro for her severed head, but seems to have given up on that to spend time with her love interest, Shinra.
It was useless to search for it anyway. I have her head in my apartment. She has quite the pretty face, but she's not my type. Headless chicks aren't for me. Anyway, I was strolling along when I saw a girl with white hair. It looked natural because her eyebrows were white as well. She had dark blue eyes and they had an inhumane aura in them. From the distance I was at, her pupils didn't even look round. They look slanted like a snake's. I was immediately interested, and I walked over to talk to her.
"be careful." I began. "The gangs might get you around these parts." Then I gave her a smirk. Up close, the girl was even more bizarre. Her pupils were slants and the center of her iris had splashes of emerald all around. Her bottom eyelashes were almost as thick as her top ones and she had a tiny almost unnoticeable beauty mark under her left eye. Her pastel pink lips were plump and smooth and didn't seem like they ever got chapped. The girl was short, had hair past her butt, was wearing a checkerboard yukata, and had flawless olive skin that looked soft and untouched by the harmful hand of time. She looked up at me and gave me a snarl.
"A group of humans carrying sticks and talking shit? How boring." She sighed. I wasn't expecting that kind of answer. That was something I would say. She smiled up at me again.
"Orihara Izaya. Anything you tell me won't be news." I didn't try to show any type of reaction. Most new comers learn my name fast, so why should I be surprised? I had never seen her before and decided it was worth asking her name.
"Karin" was what she said. I had to admit, my interest was rising. This girl seemed somewhat similar to me. This could prove to be a lot of fun. She might be able to keep me guessing, something no one has been able to do before. I decided I needed to learn more about her before I got too excited.
"where do you live?" I said, trying to look uninterested.
"somewhere."
"where are you from?"
"Japan."
"why is your hair white?"
"why wouldn't it be?"
The more time we spent talking, the more enticed I got. She gave out no sort of information, but I sure I could find some when I got home. the white hair was a bit cliche. She was really pale and looked dead. She was probably just some punk chick with a medical condition. Karin smiled a bit deviously about ten minutes into our conversation and pointed over my shoulder.
"Shizuo found you." She laughed. I heard a growled "Izaya~!" And next thing I know, my cat and mouse game had began. The blonde had a road sign and was running at me at full speed. He chucked the sign at me like a javelin and I was quick to dodge. I decided I needed to get rid of him so I could get back to Karin. I didn't want to get too far from the area because Simon would show up soon. I pulled out my knife and we went round and round. People started to gather around us, always enjoying a good Izaya and Shizuo fight. I wasn't trying to kill him like usual. I just wanted to end it.
"what are you here to mess with now, you flea?!" Shizuo growled as he tried to uppercut me. I dodged to the left and stuck out my tongue,
"maybe I wanted to come see you, shizu-chan." I winked at him. Then he uprooted another road sign and threw it at me. I jumped over it, not thinking about Karin being behind me and I turned around to see if she was okay. I kinda froze because of that I'd never cared about someone before. If Shizuo hurt a bystander, that was just more shit for him to deal with, but this time was different. To my surprise, she was just fine. In fact, she caught the sign and was holding it up in the air. Shizuo ran over and stood next to me.
"are you okay?!" He asked quickly. The cigarette had fallen out of his mouth. He was flooding with guilt and fear with a slight sense of shock. He always tries to kill me, but claims that he hates violence. It's not fair I'm the only exception haha. Karin dropped the sign and slowly tilted her head over to us. She walked up to Shizuo and looked him dead in the eye.
"Shizuo, I'm just a frail human. I could've been killed." Then she smirked. "Go home. You need to think about how you almost killed a helpless girl today." Shizuo stared at her for a few moments, then he turned around and walked away silently. I couldn't help but grin, This girl tamed the beast Shizuo!
"Izaya~a." She said and pulled out a rag from her yukata sleeve. She pressed it up against my cheek and smiled. "Must've gotten hit by debris. Your face is bleeding!" Then she cocked up one of her eyebrows. "Have fun? Looked like you were having the time of your life. Seems to me the only time you come to ikebukoro is to play cat and mouse with Shizuo." Then she narrowed her eyes and gave me a devious smirk. "You think if you come into contact with him, you'll end up figuring him out which is something you haven't been able to do." I frowned. she was right. She was beginning to know too much. Maybe she hadn't been a newcomer. Or maybe she wasn't as great as I thought.
"you seem to know a lot about me. Have I landed myself a stalker?" I asked, words beginning to drip with malice. I didn't like for people to know about my feelings and secrets. It was my job to expose everyone, not myself and I did a perfect job of keeping my life hidden and not telling my feelings in any sort of situation. Karin laughed hard. I noticed she had longer canine teeth than most humans, they looked like fangs.
"stalker? Maybe!" She giggled, but then she returned to that devious smirk that I usually wore. "Or maybe, I'm an info broker." After she tended to my cut, she gave me a small kiss on the cheek. Her being so short, she was on her toes just to be over my shoulder height. She whispered "or maybe I'm just like you and I happen to be interested in humans" before going flat footed again. She began to walk away and down an alley. I was hooked by then. I followed her, and she seemed to know it too.
"Orihara Izaya~a is so dreamy!" She said to herself, then looked over her shoulder. "Orihara Izaya~a knows all!" This girl girl was making me feel weird. I was getting turned on and desperate. I needed to see how she would react to certain things. I walked faster to catch up to her. I then proceeded to grab her and push her up against a wall. I put my arms at both of her sides and smirked down at her.
"you leading me on?" I asked and saw her eyes flood with interest. She returned my smirk and she looked like a demon, enjoying being pinned like this. She was predicting everything I was doing. She was in my head, and I couldn't get her out.i should've run away, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. Her teeth were straight and perfectly white. Her fangs couldn't even hide behind her lips and they hung down making her look ready to sink them into flesh the first chance she got.
"it would be a bummer if I was, wouldn't it?" She purred. Dammit, I was getting more hypnotized. I was being predicted like I did to the humans. I hated it. It pissed me off, but I couldn't seem to back away. I decided to see if I could use myself to get information out of her. I pressed our foreheads together and peered into her narrow blue eyes. They gave nothing away. I pressed my lips against hers she let me slip my tongue inside. Her body didn't move, which also didn't give me any sort of knowledge. I pulled away and left a trail of kisses down to her neck. I then ran my tongue up it all the way to her ear and nipped it a bit.
"you having fun?" She asked, still not moving. Dammit, nothing seemed to work. I knew if I asked her to come to my apartment she would refuse. It would be too risky. I could kill her. Any young girl would know to never go to a strangers house. Especially in the city, right? I decided not to ask her just yet.
"it's a pretty big deal that Orihara Izaya kissed you. You know that?"
"why? Because humans are so predictable you can't get it up?"
Karin was good. She seemed to have no fear of me at all, and I couldn't decide if that was smart or stupid. She shot the shit with me. Most people just call me an asshole and leave, but she stood her ground and sent smartass remarks back at me.
"you seem to know your stuff." I purred back. Karin smiled and looked to the ground.
"you dirty pervert. Attacking me alone in an alley." She said. I frowned and was utterly confused. Suddenly I was lifted off the ground and thrown into a wall standing opposite of the building Karin was pinned to. Simon was standing in front of her, facing me.
"Izaya, I never expected you to attack girl! This is new low for you." It wasn't fair. That was something I would do to Shizuo. This girl has used my own tactics against me. This girl has gotten in my head. This girl is treating me like a human. There was so many mixed feelings going on at that time, I wanted to throw up. This couldn't be happening. I hated it, but I was so enticed by it simultaneously.
"young lady, do not be scared. Izaya is taken care of. Want sushi? Come to restaurant. It's good it's good." Karin shook her head and Simon walked away. I staggered back to my feet, wiping blood from my mouth.
"you are clever." I said and walked back over to her. Karin cocked her eyebrow again and smirked.
"You want information from me. Take me to your apartment." I almost immediately said yes and started walking that way. She was a strange one, offering to go inside a stranger's home. She did exactly the opposite of what I thought she would do. We passed Shizuo and I received a confused glare from him. He didn't understand why I was hanging out with a girl. He was also probably still shocked by the fact that she caught a damn road sign that he chucked at me.
He didn't say anything, but stared the entire time we passed. Karin waved at him and skipped a little bit. Soon we were at my place. It probably wasn't smart showing this girl where I lived, but I figured she knew about it anyway. I unlocked the door and turned on the light. Karin ran in and jumped on my couch. When I went to go sit down at my computer desk, she sat up and smiled at me from across the room.
"Izaya~a!" She called. "I'm going to take a bath. I'm staying here tonight." I was bewildered. She was getting naked in a strangers house. I decided to just say okay and see how things played on from there. She ran to the bathroom and slammed the door shut. I soon heard her running the water and humming. Temptation was getting to me. I was wary of her, but she was pretty attractive to me. I couldn't imagine how she looked without the yukata on. I got on the dollars website and thought talking to some of them would help me take my mind off of it.

Izaya: hello fellow gang delinquents!
Mikado: hey dude, we aren't that kind of gang, remember?
Kida: well kanra is pretty stupid. We can't forget that.
Celty: three seconds and it's already getting negative
Izaya: oh no! He actually loves me~!
Kida: dude, shut up and jump from a building or something.
Izaya: anyway, has anyone seen a girl with white hair? She was wearing a yukata.
Celty: I did when Izaya and Shizuo were fighting.
Celty: she caught a Road Sign that Shizuo threw.
Kida: whaaaaaaa?! Σ(゚д゚lll)
Mikado: she caught it?!
Izaya: she sure did! Then she told Shizuo to go home and he listened!
Kida: is she cute? That would be like a triple bonus!
Celty: I thought she was pretty, even though I didn't see her up close.
Anri: um... Hello
Mikado: hi, Saika!
Kida: what's up Saika?
Izaya: hello sword that cuts people~!
Anri: I just wanted to say I saw that girl and Izaya walking with each other.
Celty: you don't think Izaya has a girlfriend do you?!
Mikado: no, he likes humans as one. Not one human alone.
Kida: hm.
Anri: yeah.. They even passed Shizuo and he didn't say a word.
Kida: I need to see this girl.
Izaya: what if she wasn't human?
Celty: what do you mean?
Izaya: haha just think about it. Gotta go~!

Well. Word seemed to be getting around fast about Karin. I wondered if everyone in Ikebukoro was talking about her.
Twenty minutes had passed and Karin was still humming in the shower. I thought if she was humming that loud, she might not hear me. It sounds stupid now, but temptation is a dangerous emotion. I made my way up the stairs and stood outside the door. Time had seemed to stop as my hand went to grab the doorknob and I was almost there--
"Don't even think about it." She called from inside. I quickly pulled my hand away and frowned. I should've figured that was going to happen. She was still predicting me, dammit. I decided to play a game with her. Test the waters a bit.
"What will you do if I just barge in?" It was silent for a moment until laughter from inside the bathroom started to build up.
"I'd freeze your ass." And then I was left utterly confused for the first time in my life. What kind of response was that? There was no way this girl was a human. She confused me way too much, acted too non human.
Suddenly the door swung open and Karin was looking up at me, wearing my smirk. She had a towel wrapped around her body and steam poured out of the bathroom. She scooted past me and went into my bedroom and opened up my closet. It was almost as if she lived here.
"no household manners." I said following her. I sat on my bed and watched as she looked through all of my clothes. She scoffed and held her middle finger up at me while she continued to look for my clothes.
"Ah!" She said before grabbing one of my long sleeve black v-necks. "Perfect!" And the towel wrapped around her fell to the ground.i probably should've covered my eyes, but I didn't. I was a bit sad that she already had panties on; however, they didn't leave much to the imagination. She put on my shirt and turned around. "Are you wearing boxers?"
"keep doing things like that and I won't be." I said smirking. Karin walked over and crawled onto my lap. My v-neck showed off her cleavage nicely and she smelled like cherry blossoms after that shower she had taken. She pressed her lips against mine and for the first time, I actually felt warmth and passion. we fell back onto the bed. I went to unbutton my pants because they were too tight already. Soon they were off and Karin looked down at my boxers. She pressed her forehead against mine and that smirk returned to her face.
"Got the information I need." Then she hopped off of me.
I sat up and frowned. She had played me again... I couldn't believe it.
"Dammit..." I mumbled. I was still hard too. She pulled out the top drawer of my vanity and slipped a pair of my boxers on. I guess she didn't want to just search through my underwear drawer Incase she found something other than boxers. She wore them like shorts, and between them and the over sized v-neck she was wearing, it was very attractive.
"you know, you could repay me for letting you stay here." I suggested and gave her a devious smile. I would use any method I could now do be able to touch her. Karin looked at me from over her shoulder and returned the same expression.
"Izaya," she began, and turned towards me. "I've only known you for a few hours. I don't put out that easily." She said and crawled onto my bed, got under the covers, and made herself look very comfortable. "But you can provide me with warmth tonight." She said with seduction written all over her. This wasn't fair. All that was was a game to her. She loved confusing me. I turned out the light and climbed in next to her.
She sighed and I took my chance. I climbed on top of her, trying to get any sort of reaction! I couldn't take this! She was giving me all these feelings. Feelings only boring, brainwashed humans would get. She was using my own techniques against me. I should've hated her! Resented her like I did that monster Shizuo. I should've stabbed her in the neck, but I was just too damn interested. For once, I got to experience confusion, doubt, maybe even fear! This girl, made my life more fun than starting a war with any group of humans could ever do and I've only known her for about two hours.
"are you at your breaking point, Orihara Izaya?" She said quietly. She knew I was going to do this. She's too in my head now. Nothing I do will be unexpected. I could see her wear that devious smile, even in the almost no light that was in my room. Dammit dammit dammit.
"Are you having fun, being inside my head like this? Going places with me, no human has ever gone before?" I asked, my voice sounded shaken. I silently cursed myself for allowing that. All she did was simply nod.
"I thought you were." I whispered, and gave a slight chuckle. She suddenly wrapped her arms around my neck and our lips crashed together. It was intense, I remembered my hardness and started to grind my hips into hers. She let out a laugh and removed her arms from me and turned on her side.
"Good night."

The next morning, I slowly opened my eyes to reveal Karin, already awake with her head propped up on her hand staring down at me with her constant devious smile.
"you're pretty when you sleep." She cooed, and waited for me to respond. I yawned and sat up, stretching my arms.
"I'm always pretty." I returned the expression. All the sexual tension seemed to build back up as I looked down at her, white hair shining in the morning light, blue eyes flooding with expectancy, cleavage showing well through the v-neck collar. "You look good for someone who's awake at five in the morning" I added, innocently cocking my head to the side.
Karin chuckled and sat up as well, causing some of her hair to fall over her shoulders. She leaned closer to me, and her entire being seemed to over flow with lust, and it added to the oceans of it I was feeling as well. That was bad, I knew she was only going to play me again.
I had never been sexually attracted to anyone else before, so this was horribly confusing itself, not to mention the person I was feeling lust for was a sadistic bitch.
I decided that she was going to predict everything I would do, so I could try anything I wanted and learn from the reactions I get. Placing a hand on her thigh, I purred. "Who are you trying to look good for?"
Karin's skin didn't even seem to react to my touch. She climbed closer to me and ran a hand through my black hair. "Myself. Gotta keep my self confidence up." Her words oozed with sugar and evil. I was intoxicated. I pushed her back down on the bed with no warning and climbed on top of her, my hardness was beginning to get uncomfortable.
"y'know," I began as I pressed our foreheads together and slid several fingers under the hem of the boxers she was wearing. "Studies have shown that exorcising first thing in the morning makes a person happier." I slowly started to move my hand lower. Karin cocked an eyebrow up and licked her lips. I removed my hands from her boxers and lifted her shirt up, exposing her toned pale stomach. Studying her for a few moments, I noticed the goosebumps rising on her skin. The thing that annoyed me was, it seemed she was cold, not enticed.
"you're cold." I stated, looking down at her big blue eyes. She nodded her head and revealed no sort of expression. I leaned down and slowly ran my tongue up her stomach. I used my knee to spread her legs apart and starting grinding into her once more.
"Izaya, you've never done this before. How do you know you aren't doing everything wrong?" Karin seemed to mock me, even in a situation like this. It caught me completely off guard and I ran a hand through my hair.
"I guess I don't care if you don't get pleasured. I'm hard, and I need to do something about it."
I actually hoped that I would be able to pleasure her. I needed some sort of reaction from her! One sign of human similarity was all I needed. Too many thoughts were over flowing my head, and I felt like I was on the brink of insanity. I was the king of ikebukoro. She ruined everything for Me, and I was the only one who seemed to know that she even existed! She was just like me, but double!
"you could use your hand." She purred and sat up with me still on top of her. My erection was caught in between us and I broke into a cold sweat. Karin broke out Into a grin. Her canine teeth were longer than a normal persons. I was almost convinced she wasn't human.
"or I could use you. That sounds like a great idea" I started to pull her boxers off and she seemed to slide out away from me and off the bed like she was liquid. She pulled off her shirt and boxers again and put her checkerboard yukata back on.
"Izaya, I'm going to go explore ikebukoro. You can come along if you want, but I'm leaving now." I frowned and waited for her to leave the room. I had to get rid of my hardness.. And I ended up using my hand, just like she said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my, the first chapter is online. When I first wrote this, I never expected myself to publish it, let alone finish it. I kept going back and adding more and more details so I hope it's good. c: enjoy