You're a cut above all the rest.

[ Brendon Urie ] You're a cut above all the rest.

Image

You know how it feels when you don't have that one person to give your honesty to? To sit down and talk about the smallest things. From your dog to the most serious subject you can imagen , death. That one person that makes you smile at every word that rolls over their bright red cherry lips. The one where you can't go to sleep with because when you close your eyes he pops into your head. You wish up on a fallen star just so he would love you.

I don't believe in wishes. They will never come true even if I pull out all of my eyelashes, or put a million pennies in a fountain. Shooting stars won't help me this time. I will never find my prince even if I kissed a thousand frogs. Fantasy is just a click in your head that goes on and off every once and a while. It's made up for kids in Disneyland so they have some hope left.

Looking at the strawberry gashes that plague me, I often think people don't try enough. Get out of there one way or another. Don't just cut yourself, slash your neck so you will forever remain silent. Don't diet. Eat nothing instead of anything. This is my mission. To get there anyway I can. Even if it would cost me my life. I will get what I want.

Without being hurt.

A simple car crash.
A simple slap in the face.
A simple stab in the heart.
A simple curse word in my face.

This time they won't get me , love is dead.

Welcome to my life.