You're a cut above all the rest.

[ Brendon Urie ] You're a cut above all the rest.

Image

See that girl on the picture? The one that's eating the pink card? Yeah, that's me. Me as in Samantha. As in Sam. As in samantha colorblind. As in George Washington. I'm not the average girl. It only looks like it. I'm a post-it note addict, lately I've developed like this nervous habit of just writing crap down to remember on post-its and jamming them everywhere. I never get around to doing the stuff on the post-it's though cause I'm too busy trying to sound all hardcore and fin to know on MySpace. I actually think that for the most part, I'm a pretty cool person to know, but I mean. Holden Caulfield walked around thinking he was really sociable and everything and that everyone was just a snooty jerk, and look how things turned out for him. So I'm trying to not internalize my own reality so much, if that makes sense. Like, for instance, I'm trying to imagine myself as others do, not as I do. And not in a negative way, like I used to. just in a realistic way. I am selfconcious. I'm pretty funny, I think. I'm not here to impress. I am a mean person; sorry. I have emotions just like everyone else. I over-react. I under-react. I have natural brown hair that often changes to golden blonde when I walk in the sun. Normally, I wear glasses but I love to pretend I actually see good without them. I make ten million typos and I wear silly clothes, I curse on the phone talking to you and probably eat and belch, which maybe grosses you out. I don't see a point to false eyelashes. No, I'm not seeing [insert band here] at [insert day here] so please do not bother asking me. I have bright blue / grey eyes as you can see in my picture. I like to fill my mouth with seeds and spit them out at random as I walk.
I've been called a prep , an emo and a hippie but I prefere just Sam. I have one sister , Aureelie who's 2 years younger than me and one brother Nicolas, 4 years older than me. I'm originaly from Seattle but my family moved to Las Vegas when I was 6. I hate Las Vegas. For every corner of the street there's a story. It's all about money, fame , plastic surgery and hookers. Not to mention a band called Panic! At The Disco is from LV. It's a shame for the city but I guess they fit right in in my head , all bullshit. In my life, whatever happens , happens. Just go with the mainstream they say. I personally think mainstream is overrated. Give me real rock. Like Metallica , HIM or Cradle of Filth. I don't look like the heavy type , but believe me. I am.
I do not like emo boys.
I do not like famous people.
I do not like leadsingers.
I do not like fame and fortune.

The only thing I like is my band. Our name is The Show is Cancelled , we're rock / metal and do whatever the hell we want. The band consists of only 3 people.
- Lead singer & guitar , David.
- Drummer & backing vocals , Shaun.
- And then finally me , Samantha Aka. Sam Colerblind on the bass.
Yes 2 guys and one girl. If you read the magazines I've been married to Shaun and I was pregnant with David's baby but the child died. Another one of these great advantages of being famous , lies. I hate it. The only thing I want to do is make music and give our fans what they want. I don't want to see my pictures in magazines. And a Playboy request? No thank you.

Oh and PS:

Image