You're a cut above all the rest.

[ Brendon Urie ] You're a cut above all the rest.

Image

"Really smart Sam , really smart " I was sitting on the couch in the backroom of the TRLstudio where David was giving me my lecture on about how I should be more responsible. After I said the comment, everything went in slow motion. Damien laughed my comment away as he thought I was being sarcastic and Shaun laughed a long. But on the other hand David wasn't really pleased with my attitude. Yes , it wasn't that smart to bash out a band I didn't really knew personal on live tv but what's the big deal? "It was out of my mouth before I knew it." I sipped my coca cola a little more as I looked at David. He was sitting in front of me with a pissed off look. Hi arms were crossed over his chest and his feet were tapping slightly on the white floor. He looked up at me and said "Next time think before you speak.. " knew he was going to continue so I didn't say anything but just sat there listening to David and hoping Shaun would come in the room so the tension would at least be cut. Dammit Sam! We have to go on tour with them! Are you insane? Do you even know hat will happen? How they will react to your damn stubbornness?!" David's hands were in his hair furiously as he got up from his feet. How do you know we'll go on tour with them?" I ave him a suspicious look that made him gulp and sigh nervously. You knew we were going on tour with them the whole time , didn't you?" My voice began to rise. I got up from the couch and walked up to David , who was standing near the window looking over New York. A few fans were standing outside, still screaming for us to come out and giving them an autograph. e didn't reply but just looked at Times Square. I said, didn't you?" My teeth were clenching together. I grabbed his arm and turned him around furiously. His body was just standing there numb. I looked him in the eyes. "Would you fucking answer me?!" I yelled. Could be that the whole building would hear us argue but this time I didn't care. I could care less if whole New York would hear us. David mumbled something under his breath and tried to walk towards the door. I moved my feet from my spot and blocked any movement he could make. "What did you say?" I whispered madly in his face , which was 2 inches from mine and looked him in the eyes. If my eyes would shoot daggers, he'd probably be dead by now. David gave me a scared look. "I never saw you this mad. " "You gave me a reason to be " "Look, it's your god damn fault Sam! If you wouldn't be all bossy and judgemental on live tv , we wouldn't have this argument!" He yelled , pointing his finger at me. My fault?! What was his problem? He knew how much I disliked Panic! At The Disco. I wouldn't have cared if they put me on tour with Micheal Jackson but not them. "You know how much I dislike them! And still you agreed to go on tour! All behind my back! You could've at least warned me!" My hands were starting to sweat. I was pretty sure my face was red now and the little vain on the side of my head was visible. I threw my half empty can of coke at the floor.
David took a step back , obviously scared of my temper. I closed my eyes furious for 5 seconds and looked back at him. "It's all about the money isn't it?" My head was shaking in disappointment as I looked at the floor. "Sam-" I cut him off by words and continued; "No dammit! You listen to me!" I pointed at myself and my eyes adverted from the floor to David "What happened to us? Where is that little band that only wanted to make music and didn't care about all the fame? Where is it David? Tell me!" I yelled He stepped forward slowly and wrapped his arms around me in a hug. "Where is it?" I whispered in his shoulder as my fist patted slowly on his chest. "I don't know Sam" He whispered back. His one hand was in my hair and the other was rubbing on my back. "But I'm sure we'll find it back. We'll get through this. We always do. Shaun , you and me. We just need to bite on our teeth and hope everything will be okay." His took his head off my shoulder and his one hand was slowly lifting up my chin , making eye contact with me. "We'll get through it" he whispered once again , kissing the top of my head. I nodded and hugged him again. "I'll go on tour with them. Just for you." I smiled at David. "That's the Sam I know" He chuckled.

I mean , how hard could it be? Going on tour with the band I despite the most?

Oh how wrong you were.
This was going to be the beginning of a rollercoaster ride that would never, ever stop.