You're a cut above all the rest.

[ Brendon Urie ] You're a cut above all the rest.

Image
Dear Myspace blog,

The past week has been hectic as always. After the TRL accident the media made a huge deal about it. On every cover of a magazine were sentences such as ;
'SAM FROM THE SHOW IS CANCELLED BASHES PANIC! AT THE DISCO'
'SAMANTHA COLORBLIND SECRETLY HATES PANIC! AT THE DISCO'
'WHAT HAPPENED BETWEEN BRENDON URIE AND SAMANTHA?'
Not a good birthday present if you ask me. Speaking about birthdays , today is mine and I asked Shaun to not make a big deal about it. I didn't want any suprise parties or big gifts aslong as my friends were there I was happy. I know, any person would love to have a sweet 18 but not me. The only thing I wanted to do was get wasted and have fun before going on tour and being stuck with Panic! At The Disco. Oh , have I mentioned that Mike totally blew up about my comment on live TV? Yes, he said it was unaccepteble and I had to say sorry to the band as soon as I met them on tour. Yeah right , like that will ever happen. For those who didn't know yet , there was a new band announced to go on tour with. 3 pennies for those who guess right. Indeed, Fall Out Boy. You have to be fucking kidding me. Another poprock band? I mean , I don't have anything against them , hell I never met them in my entire life. They could be nice guys and yadayada. But I just wished HIM or CKY would come , you know? Tomorrow starts the tour , the guys and me have to be at the airport at 11.30 am. I can't even sleep late the day after my birthday. Right now it's 10 pm. Mel & Manda [My 2 best girlfriends ] should be here anytime soon. They're taking me to this pub to party. Hell yeah. Oh I think I hear the doorbell!

Bye people!
Leave me nice blog comments. (=

George Washington loves you all.
XOX


I heard the doorbell ring. I closed my laptop not before submitting my blog. By the end of today , I knew there would be around 550 comments. I wish I could answer them all because I knew how nice my fans were but it's not that easy. If you answer one , you have to answer the other too. That's why I don't reply anymore, I read them all though. I stood up from the couch and got the door. There were 2 grinning girls squeeling and wishing me happy birthday. One of them Melyssa was her full name had brown hair that was mostly in a ponytail and was a little bit taller than Manda. She always wears glasses and is one year older than me , 19 years old. On the right of Mel stood Manda , she was shorter than Mel and myself included. Manda has short hair that's mostly up in spikes and is now currently pink. "You ready to party birthday girl?" Mel said grinning. "Hell yeah , I'll get my coat" I ran towards the closet and took my coat.

What I was wearing :
Image

coat : Image

"We can go with Mel's car" Manda commented towards me. I gave her a nod and locked the door of my home behind me. Outside it was quite cold so I buttoned my coat and wrapped my arms around my body. "Hop in. You can sit in front , it's your birthday after all" Manda said getting in the backseat of Mel's car. I gave her a smile and said "Thanks". "I can't believe you're going on tour tomorrow" Mel sighed and started the car. "I know, don't worry those 2 months will go by sooner as you think" I smiled faintly at her. "We're going to miss you" Manda commented from the back as she buckled her seatbelt. "I'm going to miss you girs too. I can't believe I'm going on tour with Panic!" I placed my head back on the seat. "They won't be that bad" Manda said "I bashed them out on MTV. I doubt they'll be happy about it." I laughed "Can't say that's not true" Mel said , stopping in front of a red light. "I'll call you guys as much as possible" "You better"

Finally we made it to the pub. Normally I couldn't go in because it wasn't legal. You had to be 21. But of course since I'm 'famous' , they let me in immediately. Atleast there was one advantage. I entered the pub and directly smelled cigarettes and alcohol. I smiled and looked around ; on the dancefloor there were men and women grinding together some of them making out. No rock though, only techno music. It was good for a change. Tonight was my night and I wouldn't let it pass just like regular. We made our way to a free table and all three of us sat down. After 5 minutes a waiter came about the age of 21. He had blue eyes and blonde hair, not really my type. He smiled at us and asked "What would you ladies like to drink?" Manda answered immediately "Just a regular coke please" "Same here" "Come on girls this is my night! There has to be alcohol!" I said , why didn't they want to drink? I looked at the waiter and said "20 shots of tequilla please!". He looked back weirdly and said "Okay then." Manda and Mel were a little uncomfortable. "What's up you girls ass?" I asked joking. "Nothing , just don't get too drunk okay?" Mel said "Why wouldn't I?" "You have to get up early tomorrow" Manda explained "That's the least of my worries , now come on ! Let's dance!" I laughed

2 hours and 15 tequilla shots later Manda and Mel litarly had to drag me out of the pub. "We're in big trouble Mel" Manda looked at Mel worried. "I know. We promised Shaun she wouldn't drink. She can't be drunk on her own suprise party!" "Su-supri-se Part-ay?" I looked dumbfound at the two of them waiting for an answer. They both had an arm around each of my shoulders and helped me getting to the car. Manda put me in the backseat and helped me putting on my seatbelt as she closed the door and walked up front. When they both managed to get in the car they turned around and said; "Look, you have the worst timing to get drunk ever. Shaun planned a suprise party at your home." My eyes became big. How the hell was I suppose to act non-drunk when I was wasted? "NOOOO!" I gulped drunkly. "Yes!" Manda whipsered madly. "Guess who's going to be there too?" Mel looked into the mirror at you. "I dunno" I shrugged , still seeing 2 Mandas and 2 Mels.'Your god damn family!" "NOOOO!" I yelled , my family never saw me drunk before!
"Yes!"
"NOOOO!"
"Yes!"
"NOOOO!"
"Yes!"
"NOO-" Manda cut me off. "Look, just act like you're not drunk okay?" I winked at her randomly "H' okay" I couldn't help but giggle. "God we're in big trouble" Meg commented towards Manda.