You're a cut above all the rest.

[ Brendon Urie ] You're a cut above all the rest.

Image
"You think she's awake?" I heard someone whisper. I felt something soft underneath me. My head was killing me and I was in need for Advil and coffe. "She has to be, we're leaving to the airport in an hour" An hour?! My eyes opened wide and I looked around me to see my living room. Shaun and David were standing near the fireplace , talking. I groaned and took my hand to my head. This was not how I expected my afterbirthday to be. What happened yesterday? I tried to remember everything Mel and Manda taking me out for some drinks. The bartender with the blonde hair. Tequilla. Everthing came by pieces as I memorized myself what I did after the pub. Mel & Manda took me home. Shaun came outside. Had to act suprised. Aureelie drunk , wait.... me drunk. Passing out while yelling "Your Samantha-pie is hammered". Oh my God. What will my parents think?! HEY! I never got any gifts yesterday! They better bring me s- My thoughts were cut off when David turned towards me and said. "Someone's bright today" He laughed. I groaned once again and tried to stand up from the couch , failing and just sitting on it ; "Shut up and get me some advil". "Where did you put the Advil?" "Kitchen , above the sink." I rubbed my head , trying to ease away the pain and sighed ; I hate hangovers. Shaun came towards me and sat next to me "Last night was really amusing. The party was boring until you came." "Glad to be a help" I replied sarcastic. I turned my head towards the doorway to see David walking in with a glass of water and some advil. Finally something good happens in this place. I'll be glad when my headache is over. I took the glass of water with the little , white pill from David's hands. I brought the pill to my mouth and directly after I drank some water. The pill was in my stomach when I looked at the boys once again to see them staring. "What?" I looked suspicious at them.
"You need to get ready, we're leaving in an hour." David replied. The click in my head went off and I stood up wide eyed. I immediately felt relieved when I remembered I packed my suitcase 2 days ago , the only think I had to do was shower and get ready. "I already packed 2 days ago. I just need to shower." They both nodded their heads as I stretched my legs and walked up to the bedroom. I noticed I was still wearing the dress from yesterday and my feet were killing me. I bought these shoes a few months ago. I spend more money on them than I normally spend on shoes... or rent. I saw them in the mall and the saleswoman was looking at me like, 'Oh, these are way too expensive for you.' I guess she had a point. Shaun said I should return them but the soles are already a little scuffed up and the insides are filled with my blood. Just to say , I was happy to get out of them and wear my old beloved converse. Now, what should I wear on the plane? Or what should I wear when I meet Panic! & Fall Out Boy? I stared in my closet for a while , searching for some comfortable but pretty clothes. I love retro clothes in general, so I had a lot of those. Mostly dresses though.
I couldn't wear a dress to go to Sweden , my legs would freeze off. Plus I packed most of my stuff already so there wasn't much left to look for in my closet. Finally I decided what I wanted to wear on the airplane and on the meeting. For some reason, I wanted to look good. I mean , yeah they're not my favorite bands but I have to admit, they weren't bad looking in general at all.

what I was going to wear :
Image

I grabbed the clothes and some underwear and made my way towards the bathroom. My headache was slightly over and I was happy about that. I locked the door behind me and put my clothes on the closed toiletseat. I turned on the shower first for the heat, else I had to wait another 10 minutes until the water was warm in my naked body. Looking at my reflection in the mirror I saw that my make up was all smeared over my face. It'll go off when I shower. My hair was curled and it looked slightly greasy. Mumbling to myself I stripped down my clothes and yawned again. God how I hate mornings. I walked into the shower immediately closing my eyes relaxing because of the heat. I'm not a 10 minute shower person , I like long shower. I could stand in one for hours , unfortunately there wasn't a lot of time now so I just took the shampoobottle , opened it and put some of the liquid on my hand. My hands were traveling through my hair. Not so long after, I washed out the shampoo and got out of the shower. The cold air hit my skin as I shivered. I stepped on the towel that was on the floor, drying my two feet and took another one from the cabinet.
Atleast I was fully awake now. I put on my new , fresh clothes and blowdried my hair. My brown hair was naturally curly so I had to straighten it everyday. I know, not really healthy. I was pretty sure my hair would fall off in 20 years but I did it anyways. While the iron was heating up ,I brushed my teeth and did my make up. I never wore a lot of it. On my eyes bottom ; just regular eyeliner. At the top ; I would always put on liquid eyeliner + a little black eyeshadow so it gave me a mysterious look. Sometimes I added some blush but that was only for the important stuff , like VMAs or music award shows. I was done with my make up and held my hand above the iron to notice if it was warm already. It was so I took it and straightened my hair.

In the end my hair looked like this ;
Image

"SAM YOU READY YET? WE HAVE TO LEAVE!" I heard Shaun yell. "YEAH ! LET ME GRAB MY LAPTOP AND CELLPHONE." I unlocked the door , looking back at the bathroom for the last time in 2 months. I made sure the plug of the straightener was out so my house wouldn't burn down in the time I was away. I ran downstairs , into the livingroom where I saw my laptop ; I quickly took it. The only thing I need to find was my cellphone. God where did I leave it yesterday? "Looking for this?" Shaun was standing in front of my with my cellphone in his hand. "Yeah! Thanks" I grabbed the phone out of his hand as he said "You have your iPod?" "It's in my suitcase , where are they anyway?" I looked around to see my cases no where. "We already shipped them over to Sweden, where the tour will start" He replied "Oh okay , I guess this is it." I walked out of the house , checking for the last time if all the lights were off. I took my keys out of my pocket and locked the door. "You excited?" David was standing on the grass , smoking a cigarette. "Oh yeah." I answered sarcasticly. "Totally"