In the End.

prologue

I sat on the bench just watching everyone, it had been three months since Goku killed Freeza and since we had a new member of the family; Vegeta. He wasn't the nicest person or the most caring, but it was a lot of fun to joke around with him. Pushing his buttons and watching him storm off, it was the highlight of my day.

"What's wrong?" Goku spoke besides me.

My eyes slowly moved towards the sayian, I had known him since I was a child and had grown used to him. A frown placed on my face as I stared back to the party, my hands were folded together.

"I have to leave for a job, I don't know when I'll be back." I spoke as I looked over to Goku, his face slightly serious but yet so calm. His hand rested on my shoulder as he lifted from the ground pulling me with him. "I leave tonight." I quickly spoke before I couldn't anymore, him and Bulma were the only ones who knew of my job.

I was what you would call a hunter, I find people or things on a wanted list and bring them in. My job was dangerous and if I made the wrong move, I would die.

"Let's dance Eve, everything will be fine." His other hand wrapped around my waist as he pulled me into the group, slightly knocking into Vegeta who gave us a small glare. I couldn't help but to laugh, goku was so full of joy and laughter; you could never really be upset around him. Unless your name was Vegeta.

My head rested on his shoulder as we slowly danced, my eyes occasionally landing on the other sayian. I couldn't understand why he hated Goku so much, but I never made it my problem. "Eve, if something goes wrong-" he started but I cut him off. "I know, call you. Don't I always?" A small chuckle escaped his lips as we pulled apart.

He gave a small kiss on my forehead as I stepped back, my eyes met with Bulma and I gave her a swift nod. Quickly I turned and made my way out to my car so I could leave and pack for my journey.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm trying to see where I would go with this.