In the End.

One.

"I really hate that you have this job Eve" Bulma crossed her arms causing me to roll my eyes, bulma was like my sister and every little thing I did she didn't like.

"Bulma, I've been doing this for years." I spoke as I leaned back against the couch, my eyes wandering over to Goku; who was eating as usual. "I know you hate it, but it brings in the big bucks." I waved my hand around.

Bulma shook her head and quickly shut her mouth as Vegeta walked into the room, he had his usual stance; acting as if he was better then everyone. My mouth twisted into a smirk as I caught his attention, "well look what the fairy princess brought in." I spoke with sarcasm on my lips.

This caused me to get a grunt from him and and eye roll along with it. Laughing I rolled my eyes back at him but when I looked at him, his face was stern and his hands were at his sides. Goku standing besides him, their lips moving in sync.

"Eve, wake up!"


My eyes opened taking in my surroundings, I was still in the same spot; same place as I was yesterday and the day before. I didn't know how long I had been here, I didn't even know where here was. I just knew that I ended up on a planet that pretty much everything wanted to eat me.

A sigh escaped my lips as I stood and dusted myself off, my eyes scanning the area for any threats. Once I knew the coast was clear, I pushed myself to look for the river. My bag slung over my shoulder allowing me to have a few weapons and some capsules as a just in case. How ever the one thing I truly needed was no where in sight.

"Yay for being stranded on some god forsaken planet Eve, yay for trusting the person who you've worked with for five years." I shook my head and ran my fingers through my hair, he probably had ran back to Bulma and told her that I was dead. Which was probably his best idea, with me dead; he would get all the money.

I pushed through the bushes and let my feet squish in the mud, my stomach growled slightly from the lack of food and water. "Great, get stranded on a planet that you can barley survive on." I spoke to myself as my foot slipped from under me, the mud hit my back as I slid down the hill; my arms flailed and a yelp escaped my lips as something scrapped against my leg.

Once I landed at the bottom of the ditch, I just laid there. My hair a mess, my clothes filled with mud and blood dripping from my leg. "I really hate my job." I muttered as I gather enough strength to get me surroundings.

We had just arrived on the planet that held the person we were looking for, the bounty was a good few thousand and it was to be split between my partner and I. Seeing as it was our first large bounty we wanted to make sure everything went right.

Before leaving the ship, I sent Bulma and Goku a message that we had landed and was on our way to retrieve the person.

"Saddle up Eve, let's go." My partner spoke as I grabbed my gun and headed toward the area where he was last scene.

It didn't take us long before we where able to subdue him and get him on the ship, allowing me to send Bulma a message that I was on my way back. "Great job Eve." My partner spoke as I finished my message and sent it, slowly I turned and sent him a smile; which soon faltered as I stared at the gun pointed in my direction.

My arms were raised as I moved from the dash, the gun still held in my direction. "Sorry Eve, but I have a family to feed."


I limped through the remaining brush, coming to a small stream where I was able to clean my self and my wound as good as I could at that moment; my brown hair was still messy but dueable. Leaning back I stared at the sky "Goku, how long is it going to take for you to find me?"
♠ ♠ ♠
I don't know how I feel about this chapter...