In the End.

Three.

I sat on the roof just staring at the stars, it had been a week since I was allowed to move around with out an escort. Meaning Goku thought I was no okay, a small smile crept on my lips as I thought of him, he was like a protective older brother.

My kegs hung over the edge of the building as I leaned back on my hands, the stars were bright tonight and it made me miss traveling, but at the same time I didn't want to do it anymore. I couldn't trust my so called partner who left me for dead, narrowing my eyes I pulled out my phone and dialed his number.

"Leave a message "

There was a beep and I stayed silent, was it worth cursing him out? Would it be better to just punch him in the face? I sighed. "No hard feelings, I know you have a family to feed. But when and if I ever see you again, I'm going to break your nose and then your fingers."

Hanging up the phone I placed it in my pocket, I was now sitting up and looking over the edge. Usually I would have freaked out and moved back, but the past three months had changed me. I wasn't afraid anymore.

"I won't catch you if you fall woman."

Vegetas voice pulled my focus off of the ground, I didn't realize that I had spaced out. Looking behind me I saw him standing with his arms crossed, hair still spiked and uniform still on. He never changed unless he was going to shower and this was the first time I had seen him since he saved me.

"No worries..." I moved my gaze to the sky. "I never thanked you, for saving my life." I heard him scoff and I smirked. "Thanks you big ape." I muttered under my breathe, knowing he would hear me.

When I turned back into his direction, I saw he was gone. Typical.