Status: I will continue to write on this story, just give me time. My married life and my son are both demanding ^.^

Unbroken

Feelings from the Past

I stood in the heated waters, unsure of my feelings, unsure of my desires. I stood just far enough from the short falls that all I felt was a soft warmed sprinkle on my already wet skin.

My brain was running a million miles a minute. I didn’t know how to take the information that I had been given. It wasn’t me that recognized Sesshomaru. It was my soul. The deepest part of me recognized him and yearned for him.

I felt arms wrap around me and a rock hard body push against my back. My soul hummed. I could feel every inch of Sesshomaru's chiseled abs and pecs on my back. It made me weak kneed. Something I tried very hard to ignore.

"Tell me, why do you resemble Akumi so?" Sesshomaru's voice was a warm whisper in my ear that sent tingles rushing over my skin with such intensity that a gasp escaped my lips.

"Akumi?" My mind was puzzled. Naraku had called me that name. That was the name that I had requested after he had taken control of me.

He ran his nice along the curve of my neck, taking in a deep breath, inhaling my scent. "Yes." His voice was husky and he pressed himself even closer against my back.

I felt something pawing at the edge of my mind, begging to be let out, to be included. I was curious and opened the door in my mind. A rush of memories flooded my mind, filling it to the point that I thought that my head would literally explode.

I stood beside a younger Sesshomaru. His hair was a little shorter, his stature a little more relaxed. He was smiling and I laughing. He took my hand and pulled me close. "Akumi." His voice was husky, full of need and hunger. He pressed his hips to mine and I groaned.

The memories shifted. We laid in twined together, legs tangled, bodies sweaty and sated. I ran my fingers lightly down the curve of his cheek, over his neck, across his chest, then to his back where my fingers drew lazy circles on his back. He sighed, happy and content.

Another memory came to the forefront of my mind. We were walking, side by side, looking for demons to slay. We came across a cavern filled with hundreds of demons. We looked at each other, each not willing to sacrifice the other. We retreated, heading back the way we came. A rumble filled the air and shook the ground. The demon hoard emerged and I lost sight of Sesshomaru.

I woke, gasping for air, calling for Sesshomaru, completely frightened. He still wasn't dressed. He sat beside me on the damp ground of the cave, his boa draped over him, covering his nakedness.

I slowly sat up. "Wh-What happened?" I rubbed my forehead, trying to rub out the memories.

"You fainted." He didn't sound happy. His voice was monotoned and quiet.

I was hesitated, unsure. "I.......I remember you." His eyes grew curious but he didn't say anything so I continued. "I remember you and Akumi. I remember the feelings of love, of safety. I remember her dying."

Sesshomaru looked sad, but it passed quickly. He stood, the boa wrapped completely around him and he walked to the edge of the cave and waded off into the water, the waterfall engulfing him.

I stood, tentatively following him. I wasn't sure what I was doing or why, but it felt right, deep down to my core. I walked through the waterfall. Sesshomaru stood in the middle of the spring, his hair fanned around him. I walked behind him and he never moved. I ran my hand down his left shoulder and an involuntary shiver ran through his body.

"Look, Sesshomaru, Akumi's feelings for you were strong. Strong enough to pass through the eons and be reborn in me." My words confused me but I knew they came from me and not my feelings.

He shifted and turned towards me. His look was that of confusion. He showed more emotions with me in this hot spring then the days we traveled together and battled Naraku. It put me on edge.

Sesshomaru brought his hand up to my face and stroked my right cheek with his fingers before putting a strand of straying hair behind my ear. He didn’t say a word, but I could sense his emotions running wild.

I still wasn't sure about my changes, half the time they seem to pop out of existence but sometimes they flared into existence with such intensity that it frightened me. I didn't know who I was yet or what kind of quest I was on. Or why the pull for my journey seemed to lessen when I was near Sesshomaru.

In that moment, with Sesshomaru's fingers lingering behind my ear, I sensed his feelings and desires. He was sad but happy; confused but he seemed to know that something seemed right. Most of all, he was lonely. And he felt that I could feel that void. Now. In these heated waters they seemed to get hotter with each agonizingly slow second that Sesshomaru looked me in the eyes.

My breath hitched, my head swam, and my body yearned. I was so confused by these feelings for this demon but at the moment, none of that seemed to matter. All that mattered was this moment, this space in time.

Sesshomaru ran his finger along the blue line on my cheek and a zap of electricity tingled my skin and the air around us. My eyes widened and I bit my lower lip. Sesshomaru growled low in his throat.

Without warning, Sesshomaru's hand found my neck and pulled me into a deep kiss. His tongue ran over the lip I just bit, begging for entry. I gasped and Sesshomaru found his entry. His tongue plunged into my mouth, rubbing his tongue again mine. My tongue automatically moved against his and our tongues entwined.

His free hand snaked around to the base of my spine and pulled me up against his. I groaned at the feel of him. He was hot and heavy, ready to make my world spin.

My spinning confused brain slowly quieted and I ran my right hand along his chest and felt the hard line of his abs. It was getting hard to contain myself, but I had no choice. I couldn't let my body take over my muddled brain.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok, forgive the grammatical errors. I wrote this on my phone and it automatically screws things up. I'll fix it later. I promised a chapter today and I didn't get a chance to when I was at work because everyone is paying rent XD