Status: I will update whenever I can. Also feel free to suggest new ways of improvement thanks:)

Take Me to Church

Teenage Misift

Today was the day I go back to school after the holidays. I hate waking up early so when I hear my alarm go off, I grumble and refuse to get out of the wrath of warmth of my bed. I slowly start to fall back asleep when I hear my obnoxious brother Mike knocking on my door.

"Vic, you lazy shit get up! Or we are going to be late." He half shouted through the door. Making me moan and slowly get up. I walk over to my on-suit and switch on the light, as I do so I get blinded by the bright rays reflecting on to my eyes making my eyes water. I reach over to the shower and switch it on, making sure it is at a suitable temperature for my body and then I climb in. I let the water run over my naked Hispanic body and then I wash my body and climb out. As normal I didn't have time to wash my hair before school. My hair had gotten long over the holidays as I couldn't be bothered to get it cut. I preferred it to my short hair which happened to make me look like a rat.

I grab a random outfit out of my draws, which happens to be some black skinny jeans, and my Misfits hoodie and sling it over my head. Yes my parents hated the music me and Mike liked. They thought it was poison and satanic. Which to us is bullshit. They make us pray every night for our sins and to be honest it sucks ass. Also me and Mike aren't allowed to swear around our parents or they hit us with their holy bible. Its fucking ridiculous.

I walked out of my bedroom and ran down the stairs trying not to trip at my amazing efforts for once I actually didn't trip. I slipped on my Vans and grabbed my car keys. I walked into the kitchen and I saw Mike making some toast.

"Mike are you ready?" I questioned and making him jump, clearly not realizing I was in there.

"Yeah" He said with a mouthful of toast.

Our parents would be at work right now, thank god. You see Mike had some tattoos, and when our parents where around he had to wear either long sleeved tops or jumpers. If they found out that would be the end of Mike. I really wanted my nose pierced but I don't have the confidence for that and plus then that would be the end of me.

Me and Mike climbed into the car and I started the engine. As soon as I did Blink-182 started to play and Mike started to tap along to the beat on the dashboard and I started to sing along. You see our journeys to school were the best.

I pulled up at school and turned off my engine. Me and Mike met up with our mates and we all walked into school. We were walking down the corridor and I noticed a boy. He had long black hair, skinny legs, and the most beautiful big green eyes. Wait did I just say beautiful?

No Vic no.

I got in to registration and sat down. I then noticed that the boy came into the room and sat down with who I think their names where, Justin, Jack, Alex and Alan.

He looked over at me and winked. Wait what?

I soon learned his name was Kellin and he moved from Michigan. And he was very gay.

I wasn't homophobic at all, and thinking I had homophobic parents you would of thought so right? But I have been questioning my sexuality for a while now. And I knew I was gay, I mean I got off to gay porn...

Girls just didn't do it for me. I don't hate myself for it, I can't help being gay at all. But I had a feeling Kellin wasn't going to help.
♠ ♠ ♠
first chapter. Please tell me what you think?