Status: I will update whenever I can. Also feel free to suggest new ways of improvement thanks:)

Take Me to Church

The perfect crime

Today was the day me and Kellin were doing our performance in music, and to say I was nervous was an understatement. We were the group to go last and I was terrified, I personally would of rather gone first so I could get it out of the way but Kellin had other ideas. And what made this whole thing worse was that the class had to vote on the performance they thought was best so if you didn't win that just I think how much that hurts.

A girl named Jenna went first with her band and their song was amazing there was no way mine and Kellins could compiete to that, Finally once Alex and Tay had finished theirs it was mine and Kellins go.

We sat up our seats and microphones, we decided to do an acoustic as they are so beautiful and so heart warming.

Me and Kellin finished our song and everyone clapped like they did with everyone else and we sat back down. Well... That went okay I think?

"Okay guys all your performances were amazing, so its now time to vote who was your favourite and then I will announce the winner" Mr Andrews said.

Everyone sat there with there piece of paper to vote with and I turned and looked at kellin, he was voting for Tay and Alex. I personally though Jenna and her band were better so I voted them. Finally it was almost the end of the lesson and Mr Andrews stood up.

"It was very close guys, but the winners are Tay and Alex, closely followed but Vic and Kellin" He announced and me and Kellin just looked at each other. We had no clue anyone would vote for use so it was a huge surprise.

Mr Andrews said his well drones to everyone and gave out the prize and everyone headed to there next lessons, I was walking when someone tapped my shoulder and I turned my head and I saw a girl.

"Hello?" I said confused by the situation.

"Hey I am Becca I am in your music and I thought yours and Kellins performance was amazing!" She rambled on.

"Thanks Becca" I smiled at her and headed off to English and when I walked in everyone was looking at me. What the...