The Nightingale Three

Jezzine Pythe and her two long time friends and sisters of the NightinGale organization, Mylene Treka and Lyna Nymira have known one another since they were ten years old when they were taken from their homes to be trained to be stronger. The NightinGale Organization was inspired by Shinra's SOLDIER to prove that females weren't as frail and delicate and could bring more to the table. How they went about it, was no better than Shinra themselves. Each and every girl brought to the organization was put through multiple tests and only the strong would survive. The final test, alters them completely to the point where they are only half human and half...something else entirely.

They get summoned to Midgar by Rufus Shinra himself as a new enemy comes out of the wood work and it's way over their head. Will they learn to trust those around them or fly solo into the night sky?

*I do no own anything to do with Final Fantasy. I do own any original characters mentioned.*

*I am re-posting this story after taking it down, got inspiration to work on it recently.*
  1. Chapter One.
    Fallen Solider marked by Flowered Grave.
  2. Chapter Two.
    New Enemy and Hard Liqueur.
  3. Chapter Three.
    Infiltration of the Manor/Someone's watching.
  4. Chapter Four.
    Damned if I do...damned if I don't.
  5. Chapter Five.
    Whilst you were gone.