Status: 1st installment in the 'An Open Mystery' series

An Open Mystery:The Vow of the Bright Light

One: Sea of Blue/ Meadow of Green

He watched her from the other side of the room. She was so different then what he was use to. He had to have her. She never spoken more then a few words in all the time that they had a class together. Watching her from across the room was getting old. His leg bounced as he worked up the nerves to go over to her. How do you approach the girl that never speaks. The girl that you only knew because you spent every class since kindergarten together. You only know her name because of it. She never goes to any parties.

You don't see her outside of school. You hardly see her during school. She screamed 'stay away', but yet he sat here strangely drawn to her. The more he stared the stronger her pull gotten. It was now or never. He no longer had a choice. He stood up and walked over to her in a flawless way that made it seem so casual and effortless. She merely looked at him as his six fot four inch demeanor stood over her desk. Towering over her, suffocating her in a way that only enticed her. She forced herself to look him in his eyes. She found herself drowning in a sea of deep blue. He was lost in a meadow of green. There's was no turning back.

"I'm Austin." he breathed not bothering to break the gaze.

"Cynthia." she replied simply before going back to reading her book. He smiled as he walked away from her. It was something simple to the outsider, but they knew it was only the beginning to something more. Something more that could either change them for the better or make things worse.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it's short, but so what? it'll get longer eventually. I hope you enjoy it.