Status: 1st installment in the 'An Open Mystery' series

An Open Mystery:The Vow of the Bright Light

Twelve: Wind, Hail and Heavy Rain

With the plan hashed out and everyone one their assignment, they decided to get some rest for the night. Out of fear of leaving one behind they chose to crash in the back room of the deli.

"I feel bad for Sam." Said Cynthia as she cuddle up next to Austin. "As much as I like being this close to you, I feel like we shouldn't be like this while Karma is missing. I doubt I'll get any sleep."

"He's fine Cynthia. Yeah, he's upset about losing Karma, we all are, but worrying like hell won't change anything."

"Austin..."

"He's right Cynthia."interrupted Sam startling them both. They hadn't heard him come in and felt bad that he had over heard their conversation. "I don't like the fact that Karma is somewhere out there without me and probably scared, but I can't dwell on that. I have to be focused on finding her. In case you didn't know, dwelling on her missing will only drain you. It weakens your powers. Jack knows that which is why he took her. What he didn't plan on is us not letting him have that advantage. If you can't do it for yourselves, do it for me, pretend that she's still here. We leave in six hours. Get some sleep or do you need a sleeping charm."

"Nope." The both shook their head simultaneously as Sam went back to the main area of the deli and came back with a sandwich.

"When I worry, I eat. That or let my powers expose us." He joked attempting to smile.

"Eat Samuel." Said Austin rolling his eyes. After laying there for an hour Sam, being frustrated, mumbled that he was going to read up on their home and left. As soon as he was gone Cynthia turned towards Austin tears in her eyes.

"What's wrong love?"

"I can't pretend, I keep thinking we failed." She sniffled.

"Think about something else. Try to forget at least for tonight."

"I can't Austin. Unless..."

"Unless what?" He asked his eyebrow raised questionly.

"Unless you want to help me forget."

"And how do you suppose I do that?"

"With this." She answered as she gripped him over his pants. He jumped a bit as his eyes got wide.

"A-are you s-sure?" Nothing was said as she nodded her head yes. He sighed before pulling her closer to him and kissing her lips passionately. All doubt's he had quickly vanished as she rubbed at him getting him hard and making his pants unbearable to keep on. He moaned as he slipped his hand beneath her pants and began to rub at her. Her back arched as he leaned in and began to kiss her neck, instantly finding her soft spot. After awhile she could feel her legs begin to shake as she came. She laid there breathing heavily as Austin moved to kiss her lips again.

"Are you ready?" He asked.

"As ready as I'll ever be. Be gentle."

"I wouldn't dream of hurting you." He moved between her legs and pulled her underwear down as he struggled to get his own pants down. He reached for his wallet to grab a condom when she stopped him.

"We are destined to be together, right?"

"Yeah."

"Then we don't need one. I want to feel close to you. Can't get any closer then this." He smiled as he lined up at her entrance and slowly began to push in. She gasped and he paused waiting for her to agjust. Finally she took a deep breath and nodded he took that as his cue.

...An Hour Later...


"Austin!" She screamed as he trusted while she rode out her orgasm. Soon she felt his warm semen fill her up before he collasped on side of her. They both were breathing heavily as they turned towards each other with full smiles.

"That was amazing." Breathed Austin as he pulled her closer to him again. She wrapped her arm around his waist as she laid on his chest.

"I can't believe we just did that. I can't believe how much I enjoyed it. I thought it was going to be nothing, but pain. It was painful, but blissfully painful."

"I hope we didn't disturbed Sam too much."

"Oh you didn't disturbed me at all, as for the outside world, well they probably thought a tornado or something was coming. Hail, rain and heavy winds. Bit unseasonable don't you think?"laughed Sam as Cynthia burried her face in Austin chest while madly blushing. "Don't worry, you'll learn how to control it. Now get some actual sleep." Once again he closed the door and disappeared. Cynthia and Austin exchanged a look before bursting into a fit of laughter.

"Geez, I can't wait to tell Karma about this."

"I can't wait to see her reaction." And with that they drifted off into a deep sleep. Tomorrow was approaching fast and they needed to be well rested. Mission one had started and there was no way to turn back.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know, this took forever to update. Major decisions had to be made and now I know where o want this to go