Status: 1st installment in the 'An Open Mystery' series

An Open Mystery:The Vow of the Bright Light

Two: A Perfect Nobody Understands

It had been an entire week before Austin gained the courage to approach her again. He had made it to class earlier then usual since he was trapped inside his thought's. To his surprise she was already there. Watching her read her book oblivious to his presence gave him butterflies. With a deep breath he walked over to her and stood in front of her desk. He was adamant on making conversation again, but when she looked up at him he found himself lost again.

Those beautiful green orbs had captured him once again. He was running through the meadow once again. Her breath was caught in her throat as she allowed herself to drown in the sea of blue that was his eyes.

"Hey." He spoke. His words sounding distant while they were stuck in their trance.

"Hi."she spoke softly. They stood there for a moment more of silence. Each in their own world, but still intact with one another. There was no need for words. There was no need for sound. Everything was written within their eyes. Nothing could've been more perfect. It was a kind of perfect nobody would understand., and they didn't expect anyone too.

"Have a good day." He said once again being the one to bring them back to reality without breaking their gaze.

"You too." She whispered before looking at her book again. He walked back to his seat a small smile on his face. He couldn't understand the mystery of what they were experiencing when they made eye contact, but he liked it.