Lyrical Lies

-

"Why can't you just stop it, Gerard?" Frank screamed. "It's... you...!"
He couldn't find words for how upset he was. He was just trying to help his best friend, he wanted him to become what he knew that he deep inside really wanted to be. And here they where standing, in the middle of the livingroom, screaming at eachother.
"Frank...", Gerard sighed. "It's for the best, and you know it."
"I won't leave your side until you change your mind", Frank screamed louder. "Don't expect it to happen!"

Since that day, Frank had been sitting next to Gerard for one year. They even slept in the same room, and sometimes they really connected and talked about real stuff. But Gerard was sick of being watched, he knew that he meant a lot to Frank, but he just had to do what he was about to do. Mikey hated him, all of his friends hated him, his parents hated him. He didn't have a family, and he knew exactly why.
Two years ago Gerard got out of prison, for spending two months there. He'd killed a man, but evidence showed that he was innocent. Of course he wasn't innocent, and that was what everyone tried to convince the judge... But her and Gerards little meeting before made her icecold to their cries and beggings.
Now Gerard hade no one left, except Frank. Frank, who knew exactly how he killed that woman and why. Let's just say she made Gerards life a living hell, and leave it at that. He had been one of the bullies at his School.

"Gerard, are you going to get up?" Frank asked softly.
He sat down on the floor, watching the older man as he turned in his bed to lock eyes with his friend. Frank giggled at how badly tangled Gerards hair was, and how his tired eyes wandered across the youngers happy smile. Gerard couldn't find amusement in anything though, so he didn't return the smile. But Frank was used to it, so he kept his mouth shut about it.

"I don't feel like getting up today", Gerard mumbled.
"You'll have to, Gee", Frank answered. "It's a part of the process."
Gerard sat up in his bed.
"Well, why did you ask if you'd only wrong me anyway and force me?" He shouted. "It's insane, Frank! Why are you giving your life away like this? I'm not going to get better!"
Franks eyes wattered and he looked down, one single tear escaping his eye. Gerard couldn't care less. He was sick of Frank, he had asked him to leave him several times and he had almost pushed him out of his apartment. He knew Frank had no place to go, but he hated Frank. He hated the guts out of him.
Frank just got up and dried his tears with the palm of his hand. He looked down on Gerard, his lips shaking. He slowly walked towards him and sat down on his bed. Then, without hesitation or second thoughts, he crashed his lips to his.
Gerard pulled away almost immediatly, staring at him. He had told Frank he hated him and wanted to kill him, they had been in fights and he thought that they shared the same hatred to eachother. That didn't make sense in why Frank was going here, except for him having no other place to go. But... He kissed him.
"Frank, leave", Gerard muttered.
Frank stood up, not leaving the gaze into his eyes.
"Do it know if you want, Gerard", he sighed. "I'll be waiting outside."

And so Frank left Gerards side for the first time in one year. He closed Gerards door and sat down, leaning to it. He could hear how Gerard got up quickly, looking for something to use in his drawers and his happy sigh as he found what he was looking for.
Frank loved Gerard, he loved the man so it hurted. He had fallen in love with him right after the first time he talked to him, and knew straight away that they were meant to be together. They were meant to love eachother.
He could hear Gerard whimper on the other side of the door. Frank was shaking in tears and buried his face into his hands. His life was Gerard. Gerard, Gerard, Gerard. He had loved their every fight, their every moment of friendship. Whatever had happened between them, Frank couldn't help but love Gerard even more. It was unreasonble, he was addicted. And after this stolen kiss, all his fantasies was proved right.
But how could he let Gerard do this? If he did it, Frank would have to do it too.
Then Frank heard Gerard scream. He quickly got up on his feet, feelings aching inside and tears streaming down his face. He had to see him, he had to be near him, touch him, kiss him. But he was frozen to the ground and it killed him. His heart was pounding so fast, and he screamed too, just to defeat the sound of Gerards. He screamed, he cried, he digged his nails into his arm. He shut his eyes and heard Gerard whimper to himself. He was almost done.
Almost done.

Frank opened the door to see Gerard soaked with blood on his bed. The sight shocked him, and it felt like his pounding heart was going into pieces.
"Frank." Gerard struggled to speak.
His arms where slit open and the blood was pouring out of them.
"Gerard, Gerard I love you", Frank cried and sat down on the bed next to this teared apart man. "I love you so much, I love you."
He cried into his hair, not even caring if his clothes where stained with blood.
"You're the best person I've ever known", Frank screamed.
He took Gerard by his shoulders and shook him violently. He was losing his mind.
"Do you get it, Gerard?" He screamed. "I wanted to marry you! Have kids with you! I wanted to fuck you!"
His whole body was shaking as he let go of Gerards shoulders watched him lose more and more blood.
"Frank...", Gerard whimpered. "Take this knife... And just hurt me. Then I'm gone."
He was crying too, looking into this desperate young boys eyes. A slight feeling of regret ran across him, but he tried to ignore it. It was too late.

Franks eyes wandered to the bloodstained knife and the red liquid that was running down Gerards arms. He knew he had to do it. He had to kill him.
The next moments past quickly. He slit Gerards wrist one more time, digging the knife deeply into him. Gerard screamed out in pain, before he was out.
Frank was shaking, shaking uncontrolably, before he took the knife and did the same thing to himself.

As he died, he could see Gerards face in front of him. The exact lining of his face, how his tongue licked his lips. His tangled hair, his suicidal eyes.
He remembered the time he walked in on him in the shower, and spent some time just watching him before he fake-screamed and ran outside, telling him that he was sorry.
He hadn't been sorry. He was happy. And Gerard, Gerard looked so beautiful without his clothes on.
He closed his eyes, and went away.

And you wanted to be dressed in poetry
but imagery doesn't fit.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'd be really happy for comments! :)