Last Tour in 1998

Chapter1- To Test A Genius!

As the tour bus drove five hours to their next stop, everyone is basically winding down a bit. In the back of the bus, Ginger lays in his bunk above John's bunk, snoring away. John tries to tidy up a bit in the band member's bunk area, afraid of old food crumbs will attract bugs. In the front of the bus, the bus driver, Sal, is getting annoyed by a childish Twiggy. Pogo, sitting behind the driver, watching 'Who wants to be a millionaire?' on the tiny 1991 Sony television. Marilyn steps out the only bathroom on the tour bus after a quick shower, looks at Twiggy who keeps annoying Sal.

"Are we there yet?" Twiggy repeats about a dozen times before Sal gives in to yell, "NO!" Even after he yells at Twiggy, Twiggy still repeats the same question a dozen more times. Pogo seems to tune the arguing out, even though usually his ADHD and the distracting arguing would annoy him. However, Pogo was in tuned alright, watching the game show and daydreaming it was him about to win a million dollars.

"Twiggy! Cut it out! Go annoy Ginger!" Marilyn snapped impatiently. Twiggy nodded and skipped towards the back of the bus, passed Pogo and Marilyn. Pogo, still not turning his eye contact away from the screen, says softly, " I could win a million dollars on this show.." Marilyn giggles lightly in disbelief, " Yeah, whatever you say, Pogo!"

"It's true! Don't believe me, quiz me! I bet you I can beat anyone in a simple game of trivia pursuit!" Pogo says with confidence. Twiggy passes into the front of the bus again, opens the fridge, closes the fridge and turns to Marilyn and Pogo, pouting.

"Where's my JD?" Twiggy asked whimpering. Marilyn turned to glare but then grinned at Pogo.
"Pogo?" Marilyn asks.

"Yeah, I did." Pogo says lowering his head. Twiggy looked upset. "I believe you said you wanted to bet, Pogo? You said, you can bet me that you can beat anyone in a simple game of trivia pursuit. Correct? If you cant win, you must buy Twiggy a new bottle of JD! Deal?" smirked Marilyn.

"Deal."

---

Marilyn decided to be the one to keep score and to read the questions, while John and Ginger was the opposing team against Pogo and Twiggy.

"The rules are simple. Answer as quickly as possible and if someone answers incorrectly, they refund me 10% back off of their paycheck. The team with less points in general, buys Twiggy a bottle of Jack Daniels. Okay, Ready? Who was the first man on the moon?" Marilyn asks.

"Neil Armstrong!" says Pogo within 5 seconds.
"Really? I thought it was Lance Armstrong?" Twiggy asks surprised.
"Twiggy, you shame us all.." Pogo lowered his head.

"Neil Armstrong is correct. A point for team Poggy! Next, The first automobile in the United States was..."

"Toyota!" Twiggy said giggling.
"Damn it, Twiggy! No! It was a Ford." Pogo snapped.
"Afford What?" Twiggy asked confused.

"Twiggy, Toyota is a Japanese car." Ginger giggled.
"Twiggy, Im sorry your answer is incorrect. That would be a 10% decrease on your next paycheck! Isn't this fun!" Marilyn grinned.

"So far." Ginger said while John snickered.
"Why the hell are we called Poggy?" Pogo asked out of the blue.
"You just noticed your team name?" Ginger asked.

"Calm down, at least its better than Jinger!" Marilyn said pointing to John and Ginger.
"What the fuck is a Jinger?" Ginger yelled.
"Its a term I made up!" Marilyn grinned.
"So is Poggy, correct?" Pogo asked sarcastically.
"I think its cute!" Twiggy giggled.
"What? Poggy?" John asked amused.
"No, Jinger!" As soon as Twiggy said it, John watches Ginger put his head down on the table.

"Time out! Im done. Game over!" Pogo said leaving the table.
"Its over? Its finally over!" Ginger said lifting his head up excited to be done with this stupid game.
"Yes!" Pogo yelled sitting near the television again.
"I guess Pogo and Twiggy lost then." John said.
"What the hell do you mean? Blondie?" Pogo snapped.

"Twiggy's answer was incorrect. We didn't get a chance to answer, so we didn't lose anything. That means you and Twiggy have to split the payment on a bottle of Jack Daniels and lose 10% off of your paychecks." John said casually.

"Marilyn?" Twiggy gasped.
"Loophole." Marilyn shrugged.
"Fuck.." Pogo said slouching into the sofa.
♠ ♠ ♠
My first story back since I returned to Mibba!
This story has three different themes: major comedy, mild romance (will grow into more love later), and a dramatic biography plays a key role.

Will create more stories throughout the Jinger and Maniggy style in this series. So far, im starting off in a mild romance, allowing the characters to really connect before shoving them together. Right now im also trying to be realistic on the band's historic timeline, and not try to make it seem like they are more than just a band mate relationship yet. It takes time. I already have ideas on more chapters, and I am thinking of adding "Manson of Oz" into one of the parody chapters on here. Remember, my Manson parody of the Wizard of Oz on here?

Just remember for now im just trying a humorous plot in the beginning, and I will get more serious later.
Let me know, how it sounds!