Vampire Academy

Chapter 1

As I walk through the halls of my new school in England from the corner of my eye i see people giving me weird looks, maybe becuase im the only boy in the whole school who is wearing eyeliner, or maybe becuase im also wearing tight jeans, or it could be the fact that i also have my lip pierced, but who the fucking nows?

As i make my way to my locker i see to people who didnt look at me like i was a complete weirdo. When i get to my locker i see them again. they're making they way towards me as the bell for 3rd period rings. So i hurry and get to class but when i get there they all already sitting down.

When the next bell rings its the tardy bell and the teacher walks in the class he writes his name on the board he spells out MR.KING in big letter s as if we were in 1st or 2nd grade again. Mr. KIngs says hello to the class and ask use to introduce our sevles to the class. When it gets to me i stand up and begin to talk he tells me to come here. When i get to his desk he asks me was i gay. i laugh and reply,"Are you allowed to ask the students guestions like that?" He said,"I can ask you anything I want. Now if you want to be a smartass about it go sit your ass down." My reply to that was,"no im not gay i like vaginas and tits, goodbye Mr. King."

After that class it was time for lunch it was weird how that every where i went those to people followed me. After i sat down those two kids sat next to me. The girl said her name was Selene and the guy said his name Viktor. Selene had somewhat of long black hair, blue eyes that were coverd in eyeliner, and was really pale. Viktor was also pale, with long brown hair, and blue eyes.

Looks like i made friends on the first day of school.

After 6th period that day Selene and Viktor met me by my locker. As we walked in the halls we talked about music and other stuff. Selene asked me what my favorite band was I said,"My Chemical Romance." She said,"I love those guys." "Whats your favorite song by them?", she asked. Then I said "Umm im not okay" She said hers was helena becuase Gerard Way wrote it for his grandmother. After we got out side I said,"See you guys tomorrow." and slowly walked to my mom's car