Finally

Chapter One.

6-5-12 Dear Diary.
Finally, schools out, Summers in! I finally get to leave for my trip with the two most amazing people ever! We're going to Gabby's cabin in Colorado, and I cant wait. She says there's supposed to be this "party" at their lodge. I guess they have it every year when school gets out. All I know is I cant wait to get the hell out of Nebraska for a week. Well, Adams yelling. Got to go.
Lol, Aurora.. <3


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I don't know what to be more excited for. Getting out of Nebraska, or getting away from all the drama that school has brought me. I mean, school is typical here. Girls call everyone any name they can think of and well, the guys, are just guys.

Well, I guess school wouldn't be entertaining with out everyday drama, as long as I'm not in it. But this year it seems like my name has been in everyone's conversations. Whether they're good or bad. But this trip to Colorado, this is my escape. From school, from parent, and an opportunity to try and forget everything that has happened this year.

I mean, really. What's a better escape then camping in a beautiful place for two weeks. Maybe I'll see friends from back home, or maybe I'll meet new people. Maybe a little bit of both.

"Aurora, we're leaving" Adam yells at me from the second floor of our large suburban house. "Gabi wants to go, Now!" "I'm coming!" I scream back. "You're worse then Gabby when it comes to getting ready!" he replies. "Don't judge me! You don't know me!" I yell back at him. "You don't know what I've been through."

Ah, brothers. The only sibling I have, who just happens to be older then me. God, Adam, he's always so nosey when it comes to my personal life, and school work. Especially, when my personal life involves other males. Then he yells at me when I 'butt in' to his and Gabi's relationship. She's my best friend. Of course I'm going to. Hypocritical much?