Status: Slow writing

X-Men: Living Dead Girl

Chapter 1: Project Z18

"Daddy, where are we going?" Three year old Alice, looked out the window of her father's car.

"Alice, sit down! We're going to meet a friend of mine, he's a military scientist." Her father told her sternly.

"Why mommy not here?"

"She wanted to stay home baby."

This didn't seem right to her, none of it did mommy always went everywhere with them. she looked back out the window to see that they were coming up on a big mettal gate with spiky wires at the top.

to her it looked scary "Daddy..."

"Shut up now, daddy needs to talk to these men."

Alice's hazel eyes widen but kept silent, her little body shaking as soldier man leaned into her father's window.

"Why are you here?"

"I'm here to see William Stryker...its about my problem."

"Name?"

"David Peventry."

The officer stood and talked into his talkie, Alice used to play with one with her friends.

The gate opened and the Soldier gave her father two badges.

"Daddy?"

"I said, shut up Alice!"

Alice's lower lip trembled, her father never talked to her like that before, her eyes watered but she wasn't going to cry, in fear of him yelling at her again.

As her father parked the car he got out and walked round, Alice didn't like this place didn't like it at all she had a bad feeling it was going to get worse.

Her father opens her door and unbuckles her, yanking her out of the car he pulls her to the building.

It looked scary, she didn't want to be there she even started struggling against her father but nothing helped.

They came to the front doors when another Soldier, and a big tan guy with mutton chops in a trench
coat came out. Her father stopped and tossed the three year old into Sabertooth's arms.

"It's all your's I don't want it anymore, that's not our daughter!"

Alice's eyes widened, why did her father say that? What did she do wrong? Was it because she was different?

"Daddy, I wanna go home!" Alice cried, as rain began to fall.

Sabertooth held onto her tightly as her father turned his back, she was screaming and yelling as the man took her inside.
_______________________________________________________________
"I want my mommy! I want my daddy! Let me go!" Alice cry's.

She was laying strapped to a bed, struggling against the straps on her wrists and ankles.

All Alice wanted to do was go home, but no one was listening. People in masks and white coats surrounded her, ignoring her.

The man known as Stryker looked her over, then looked at the men in white men and nodded.

Looking around she see's a metal burning thing, in one of the white coat's hands.

"What is that?!" White blinding light blinded her vision.

Gasping ten years old, Alice was huddled against the corner of her cell.

Her long black and blond messy hair, covered her face but if one looked closer her left eye peeked through her long locks.

She was next for some more testing, she hated what these people were doing to her. She knew there are other mutants around the facility but never saw them, she was isolated from all of them she was special to Colonel Stryker.

Alice was basically his lab rat, she was used for everything. Him and the other scientists had started to train her in using her powers to fight, he told her she was going to be his assassin or an obedient mutant soldier.

They all dubbed her project Z18, she was to live up to weapon X who had escaped before she came along.

She didn't cry anymore, she felt dead inside but also angry. Angry at her father, angry at her mother, and angry at Stryker for making her go through all this shit.

Alice felt all of this and more, felt that something was trying to climb out of her skin and just kill every single one of them!

Her cell door opens and Sabertooth stands in the door way, he always came and got her sense she would fight anyone who came near. But he could take her, take anything she tried dishing out but never worked on him.

Glaring she stays rooted to her spot in the corner, she didn't want to do anymore.
She was done, tired all Alice wanted to do was die!

Growling, Sabertooth grabs her long black and blond locks hauling her to her feet.

Alice doesn't fight or scream, she stopped talking a long time ago.

"Come on Z18 lets move!" He pushes her out the door.

Not even bothering to look around, Alice hugs her waist her head lowered hair covering her face she follows the man to the lab.