Status: Slow writing

X-Men: Living Dead Girl

Chapter 2: Weapons Training

Twelve years old, they started training Alice.

At the age of eleven, her body now a weapon they started training her in the arts of chain fighting.

Alice enters the training room, she was nervous she didn't want to fight others.

Unfortunately for her she had no choice, as she grabs her chain from the table. She see's Sabertooth and another man in a red shirt with swords on his back, enter the room.

"Z18, Stryker wants you fighting Wilson today. Got it?"

Alice glares at the feral man, wanting to kill him so bad.

"Wait, I have to fight a kid?" The guy questions, Sabertooth.

"She's the mutant Stryker wants as an assassin."

Wilson looked shocked, this kid? She looked no more then twelve years old!

Were they serious?!

"I can't fight a kid!"

"You can and you will!"

Wade Wilson, looks at the little girl in front of him. She looks reluctant to fight him, to even be here.

He knew some mutants didn't have a choice in being here, she looked like one of them.

She stands before him in a red crop top, black Jeans, converse, and her black and blond hair pinned up. She was also holding in her right hand a chain that is so long it wrapped around her forearm a few times.

"Look kid I don't want want to fight you...so I'll just let you beat me."

Alice seemed shock, was he serious? Stryker could kill them both! Shaking her head she slaps the chain against the ground.

He shook his head, he didn't want to honestly Stryker had gone to far. How long has this kid been here?

"OK you two, time to show me what you made of. Oh and don't disappoint me!"

Stryker's voice echo'd over the PA system, so they really didn't have a choice.

Wade didn't like it, but had no choice the girl known as Z18 was coming at him.

Alice starts running at her opponent, keeping her chain vertical it starts spinning faster. Wade tried keeping his eye on it, as he pulls out his katanas preparing himself.

The chain seemed to move from one side of her body to the other. He couldn't fallow it, not knowing the rhythm like he would a gun.

Alice jumps spinning her body, the chain spins around her like a tornado.

Wade started spinning his swords, trying to stop the flying chain from hitting him. But all the chain did was break his swords which should be impossible!

Screaming Alice kicks Wade in the chest, sending him flying across the room.

The guy seemed shocked as, she kept the spin of the chain going as he got up and ran at her, but then found himself laying flat on his stomach his arms tide in the chain along with his neck and legs.
He realized in a split second she has him hog tide!

Alice's breathing was heavy, as she kept her opponent down though he was trying to struggle.

"Bravo my dear girl, you've made me proud!" Stryker's voice came from behind them.

Alice looked up to see said man and Sabertooth right behind him, giving her a warning look that read try him.

Sighing she let up on her opponent, wrapping the chain around her wrist, arm, and bicep making it look like a snake.

"Jeeze what kind of mutant is she?" Wade asks, as he rubs is sore arms

Stryker smiles, looking at the stone faced girl "One of a kind."
♠ ♠ ♠
Don't worry those who are a fan of Keira I will be finishing her story!

Alice: http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f96/Katy_Tyna/10609393_622760814492608_346281396_n_zps7azads3x.jpg

Alice's weapon: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs4/i/2004/259/f/7/Chains_by_live2die69.jpg