Status: Slow writing

X-Men: Living Dead Girl

Chapter 3: New Cell Mate

"Remarkable!"

"What?"

"We injected her with over 7 different viruses! Her body took them all, but there's one problem."

"That being?"

"She can't activate them, for reasons unknown. We even tried using radiation, but her body seem to consume it!"

"Keep, it up I want data! Find away to activate this!"
_________________________________________________________
Alice gasped, sweat beating down her face nightmares had become more frequent now.

Three-teen, and they were still doing shit to her along with training.

"Hey, come on man I never signed up for this!" Someone yelled, outside her cell.

Standing up, Alice looked through the small window looking outside her cell.

Looking out she see's, Sabertooth and the man she had fought more times then she could count. She also took him down, more then he took her.

"Oh come on you're throwing me into the crazy chick's cell?!" Wade yells, as her cell door opened.

Alice steps back and said man was thrown inside, Sabertooth looks in on them smirking.

"Have fun kids."

Alice glares, as her cell door shuts. Wade groans sitting up, Alice had went back to her bed hugging her knees to her chest as she rests her back against the corner.

"Look kid, I'm sorry I called you crazy but you hardly talk."

Alice didn't or looked like she wasn't paying attention, Wade sighed.

"How long have you been here?"

No answer.

"Come on kid, look can I at least get your name?"

No answer.

"Fine, I'm calling you kid."

Alice rolled her eyes, going to look at the opposite wall. She knew he wasn't going to last long, so why should she bother?

Wade sighed, "Look kid, it looks like we're going to be room mates for a while so at least give me your name."

Alice huffs, looking at her bare feet "It's...or was Alice. Now it's Z18."

Wade scoffs "Yeah right, look kid you're still you Z18 is just your mutant name."

"Whatever, just shut up and leave me alone!"

Wade shook his head, whatever they did to this kid fucked her up good.

Sad to say is, he wants to help her escape but there's eyes and ears all over.

Fuck it, he'll figure it out, for now he was going to watch Alice, she seemed to need a friend.
_______________________________________________________________
In and out, in and out. That's all it seemed to be for this poor kid, she'd walk out wide awake. But then come back in a gerny from what ever Stryker and his team of Scientist did to her.

Wade would try and ask her, but she kept tight lipped as if that would save her from the pain she was going through.

"OK, Alice look what ever they did to you couldn't have been that bad."

He finally told her, big mistake she punched him in the face making him fall on his ass.

"Fuck you!" She yells, her eyes glowing a dull yellow.

Wade's eyes widen in shock, what the fuck are they doing to this kid?

"Look, you wanna break out of this joint. I've seen it, so what's holding you back?"

Alice glares at the man in front of her, why did he care? No one has ever cared for her in all the ten years she's lived in this hell hole.

"Why do you care?"

Wade looks at her in shock.

"Why not? I mean there are kids your age, who shouldn't be here. You shouldn't be here."

Alice snorts and looks away "Yeah? Tell that to the people who gave me to Stryker."

"Wait...what do you mean?"

Alice shakes her head laying on her cot muttering never mind.