Status: Slow writing

X-Men: Living Dead Girl

Chapter 4: Rumor Has It and a plan gone wrong

Theme song: I am Machine by: Three Days Grace
_____________________________________________________________________

Rumors were flying around, that one of the scientists is going crazy. Apparently it had to do with Z18, he wanted to do something so extreme that Stryker even said no.

That's when Wade decided it was time to start formulating an escape plan.

Both he and Alice, over time had started getting along. Yeah she still didn't trust him, but he couldn't blame her.

Wade started formulating a plan, he knew this place like the back of his hand.

All he needed were skimatics, some explosives and a distraction.

Which he might have to be, no one else knows her.

"OK look...I'm going to help you get out of this place."

Alice looks up from staring at her feet "What?"

"You heard me kid, I'm going to help you get out. Your 18 birthday is coming up right?"

Alice nods, wondering what that had to do with anything.

"I was thinking we bust you out a week before."

She nods, "That's great and all, but two questions. How? and What about you?"

"Well leave the how to me. As for me I'm going to distract them so you can run."

Her pale eyes widen in shock "No! You can't! Come with me!"

"Sorry kid, but this is for you. I don't want more harm to come to you. But I will tell you this, when you get out head to the states. Particularly New Orleans."

Alice raises an eye brow.

"Why?"

"There's a man there goes by the name of Remy LeBeau, his mutant name is Gambet. He'll keep you safe."

Alice shakes her head no "What if I refuse, I want you Wade!"

Wade gives her a small sad smile "Sorry kid, this will just be you."
_______________________________________________________________
For the past few days, Wade smuggled plans back to their cell. He also smuggled peaces parts to make a bomb.

The two worked day and night, going through rounts and exits. Other nights came down to just trying to rig a bomb.

Alice each night would try and talk Wade into coming with her, and each night he'd turn her down.

The night before the escape, before Alice's eighteenth birthday, they were going over last minute plans. That was until said crazy scientist, whom they hadn't heard from in weeks, broke into their cell.

Before Wade could stop him, a few more head scientist came in keeping him back from the girl.

"Wade! No let me go! Wade!" Alice, cried out for the first time sense being held in the hell hole.

Wade tries fighting back, both their hands reaching for each other but she was pulled away and out the door.
_______________________________________________________________
Alice struggled, she tried fighting but they had her drugged up and on gurney.

She heard one of the white coats, talking about a lower level. She didn't know there was a lower level, then again she was only outside her cell for certain periods.

Using the elevator, Alice found herself in a really dingy looking area. With what looked like something hardcore went on with the stronger mutants.

"What's going on? Where am I?" Alice felt like she was three years old once again.

The crazy white coat, walked up to her holding a .44 magnum to her face.

"We tried everything possible, to wake those dormant powers of yours even added to it. But nothing worked!!" He yelled, in her face.

Alice bites her lower lip.

"So drastic steps need to be made, ones Stryker refuses to take!!!" Alice struggles against her bonds, as the white coats tilted her gurney up wards making it look like she was standing.

"So, now we're going to test my theory. Hopefully I'm right."

Alice struggles and thrashes, curse words working their way out of her mouth.

But everything seemed to stop, with a....

BANG!
________________________________________________________________
Wade Wilson, had just broken out of his cell. OK not really break out, it was more like the door was open it saying "Hey Wade, guess what? Your free!"

Finding his swords, he managed to finish making the home made bomb.

Now it was time to find Alice, where they hell would a bunch of crazy Scientist take a...basement!
_______________________________________________________________
Three times Alice was shot, three fucking times! She felt life poor out of her, not like she had anything to hold onto.

Looking up, she watched the gun being pointed at her right leg and another loud Bang. Pain didn't even register to her anymore, her vision blurred as her body went numb and cold.

Slowly her eyes closed for the last time, happy to finally be away from this hell hole.
_____________________________________________________________
Alarms started going off, this couldn't be good Wade had to find her before Stryker.