Status: Slow writing

X-Men: Living Dead Girl

Chapter 5: Living Dead Girl

Theme song: Freak On a Leash by: Korn (Alice's reanimation)

Alice's theme song: Living Dead Girl by: Rob Zombie (Alice's Fight scenes)
________________________________________________________________________

Alice thought she died, well she felt dead...but at the same time she could hear the white coats and Stryker, talking.

Stryker, something inside her snapped at the same time.

Eye's opening, Alice found herself on the floor, a growl unlike any animal came from her lips.

Rage, anger, hate, and an urge to feed, she slowly stands her head down her black and blond hair hid her face.

"Z18, get on your knees!" A soldier yelled, pointing a gun at her.

Alice didn't move, she waited as her prey slowly came walking her way.

"Z18, I repeat on your knees!"

Looking up, Alice's eyes snapped opened and the monster inside was released.

Grabbing the soldier's arm, she bites into the man's skin. In the background, Stryker was yelling for them to shoot her.

Her glowing yellow toxic eyes, narrowed on the man that tortured her for years.

"Die." Echo'd through, her head.

With a speed faster then any human, Alice began going on feed/rampage.
_________________________________________________________
Wade heard the chaos as the doors opened, that means Stryker and his men got there before him.
But what reached him were screams of agony, wondering what Alice was doing, or even if it was her.

Running, he stopped and hid when he heard men yelling. One of those voices being Strykers "We can not contain her, seal up those doors and make sure the elevator stops working. No one is to come down here!"

Waiting he wondered what the hell happened, as he turned the corner his eyes widen. He couldn't believe what he as seeing. Blood, gore, bodies ripped apart.

Limbs lay'd scattered on the ground, Wade's eyes land on a person hunched over a dead scientist. He could just make out, blond and black hair through the blood. Walking slowly to said person, he heard crunching noises like this person was eating.

"Alice?"

The person stopped their body rigid.

"Alice is that you? Come on, we got to get you the hell out of here."

A growl unlike anything he has heard, slowly standing Alice turns. Wade's eyes widen in shock, her pale skin was now paler with a hint of green. Her eyes a bright yellow, her body seemed to glow the way her eyes did. she had no puiples, her eyes just seemed dead lifeless the Alice he knew seemed to be gone. Her body is soaked in blood, what looked like an intestine sticking out between her blood covered lips. She also had six bullet holes, none of the healing. One on her right shoulder, another on her right hip, one on her right arm the other on her left, and the same went for her legs.

"Alice, it's me Wade come on. Snap out of it!"

Alice stood their her body twitching, her head snapping to the side like a dog. He had to try and snap her out of it, or she was lost.

"Sorry, but you need to wake the hell up!"

Wade ran at her, that's when she started running at him. Screaming she grabbed his shoulders, but
he knocked her back and pinned her to the ground.

"Alice snap out of it!"

"Wade?" She thought, Alice knew she had to fight the monster from within. Push herself to the forefront, could she do it?

He could see her struggling "That's it! Come on! Come back Alice!"

Gasping, the newer reborn Alice closes her eyes as the battle inside her stops both monster and human side coming to some sort of agreement.

She reopens her eyes, her eyes pale greenish lifeless yellow.

"God what happened?" He asks, getting off her.

"I died." Was her answer.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry that was short.