Status: Ok, This is my first story on Mibba. I also post on Movellas, and any advice is welcome. Just don't judge too harshly, and please, no haters.

Please Stay Forever with Me

My Never Ending Nightmare

*7 years ago*
~Coralie’s POV~
Dear Diary,
My name is Coralie Caprice Collins. I am 11 years old. I’m just like every other typical lost cause. I don’t have any friends, and no one ever talks to me. I have curly, dark brown hair that goes down to my waist. I’m short, I am 4.3’. I have 2 ear piercings on each ear.

~Real world~
“Coralie!” I heard my dad yell as the door slammed. I closed my diary and walked down stairs. “Yes, Dad?” I asked gently. “I told you to clean up the house!” He yelled so loud that I could have sworn The whole country could have heard him. “I was doing my homework.” I lied sheepishly. “You don’t need your homework. You aren’t going to need it in the real world. I doubt you’ll even get a job. What you will have to do is what you’re told when you’re told to do it!” He yelled, back handing me. I fell on my bum. “God! I swear that you won’t even get a job as a janitor somewhere!” He exclaimed. “Not true! I’m gonna be a cop, so I can put your ass in jail!” I yelled back out of pure anger, getting up. I regretted that almost immediately because he smacked me so hard that I fell and landed on my back, then kicked me. “You better watch your mouth Coralie!” He yelled, grabbing by my hair and pulling me up the stairs.
I was crying the whole way up. “When we got up to the attic (My room), He flung me in the room and locked the door. I just laid there and cried for a little bit longer before crawling up onto my bed. I stare out the window for a little while. I was hungry, but seems how he locked me in my room, I’m not getting dinner today. He never feeds me when I get sent to my room. Since the last couple of times, I’ve learned to keep a stash of food in my closet. I ran to my closet and stepped on the stool, then reached up above the shelf and tapped on the wall piece that I had cut out. Behind it lay a small shoe box filled with candy. I grabbed a candy bar and climbed down. walked out of the closet to my bed and ate my candy bar, whilst playing on my phone. Eventually falling asleep.
The next day, I got up early in the morning, I was awoken by my alarm making a bunch of racket. I got up and quickly shut it off. I didn’t realise that it was that loud. I hope that my dad didn’t hear it. Even though he sleeps on the first floor, he’s a light sleeper. I didn’t want to start the day off with a beating. I checked to see if my door was unlocked. I jiggled the doorknob a couple of times. Of course it wasn’t unlocked. I don’t know why I even bothered checking. I got dressed, grabbed my backpack and jumped out my window. School was only a couple of blocks from here. I like school, because it’s not home. I crossed the street and began my journey to school. When I got about halfway there, something hit me out of nowhere. When I got up, I was punched and knocked back gown. I looked around to see that s was the group of high schoolers that always push me around with their little siblings. Their little sister, CJ, kicked me in the stomach a couple of times before telling me to stay there or go kill myself. I just laid there for a while, crying. I decided to go to the back of the school and sneak to the bathroom, so that no one would ask any questions. When I got to the bathroom, I made sure that no one else was in there and locked myself in. I went to the mirror and looked myself over. They’re right. Im nothing but a worthless, ugly pig. Tears fell down my face as I cleaned off the mud and reached into my backpack. I pulled out my small, silver razor blade, and quickly wiped the tears away from my face before pulling back my bracelets and pressing the blade against my wrist. One for my stupidity, two for being fat, three and four for my existence…. The warm blood trickled down my wrist. One minute free of pain. The 10 minute bell rang and snapped me out of my thought. I washed the blood off of my wrist, seeing the 8 new scars that stood out against the many old ones. I wiped the escaped tears off of my face and pushed my bracelets back over my wrist. I unlocked the door and headed to my locker. My first class was music, my favorite class. Singing is like another escape from the world. Like for a second, I’m someone completely different.
Once I got to class, I took a seat in the front row. “Today, we’re doing auditions for the talent show.” Mrs. Helen announced as the class bell rang. She made a few more announcements before calling the first person to the front of the class to audition. Soon, after about five people, it was my turn. “Coralie, what are you going to sing today?” She asked. “I’m going to sing Love Story by Taylor Swift.” I announced proudly. As I started to sing, there was a knock at the door. I waited patiently for Mrs. Helen to answer it. When she came back, a boy was with her. He was taller than me, with black hair, some-what pale skin, and brown eyes. He was wearing a band tee and jeans. “Children, this is our new student. Would you like to introduce yourself young sir?” She asked eagerly. He looked shy, but quickly said “I’m Kellin Quinn.” and looked down at his feet. “Hello, Kellin.” The class said all together. I did, but it kinda came out more of a whisper. I’m not that good around people either, except when I’m singing. “Kellin, why don’t you take a seat over there.” She pointed to the seat next to mine.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here's the link to the cast list. Hope you liked it! I'll also post the links to outfits down here, if I don't in the story.

https://docs.google.com/a/shr2.k12.mo.us/document/d/1dzgApkwN-yktH4_7pTKnRwkvWoVeNv8ktvu3sKLj08w/view