Status: Ok, This is my first story on Mibba. I also post on Movellas, and any advice is welcome. Just don't judge too harshly, and please, no haters.

Please Stay Forever with Me

The Party

Within minutes, we had arrived at the party. there were already quite a few people there. Infinity knocked on the door and a few minutes later someone answered. He was tall with black hair. He was wearing a black tank top and skinny jeans. “Hey Babe!” He greeted Infinity. She stood on her tip toes to plant a quick kiss on his lips. She pulled away and introduced me. “Adam, this is Coralie, my new best friend, and you already know my cousin, Kellin. Coralie, this is my boyfriend, Adam. “Hi.” I said shyly “Come in guys. The drinks are over there.” He pointed to the kitchen. “Help yourself!” He said before dragging Infinity to the dance floor. It was just Kellin and I. There was a few moments of awkwardness between the two of us. “I’m gonna get a drink. Want anything?” Kellin asked “Yeah, just bring me a beer please.” I said, but it came out more of a question. Kellin headed towards the kitchen. I took in my surroundings. There were people cluttering the dancefloor. There was a bar in the corner separating the kitchen from the rest of the room. The Dj was in the back of the living room blasting music throughout the house. Kellin was taking so long that I figured I’d go look for him. I was really wanting a drink right now. I made my way across the floor to the bar. I was almost there when I saw Kellin. He was kissing a girl. She had pale blue hair and fair skin. I fought back some tears and went over to the bar. I was going to grab a beer when I saw Tequila. “Fuck it.” I said under my breath. I grabbed the Tequila and took a couple of shots. I knew it. I didn’t have a chance. He has a girlfriend and she is definitely prettier than me. All of a sudden, I felt someone behind me. “Why so lonely?” His voice was deep. I turned around to meet a pair of breath taking crystal blue eyes. “My friends kinda ditched me.” I replied, He had long black hair. He was wearing a tanktop, black ripped up skinny jeans and a black leather jacket. It had a cool pentagram on the back with The letters BVB spelled across the top. “I know the feeling. My friends all ditched me for random girls.” he said, sitting down at the bar beside me, grabbing a beer. “That makes two of us then.” I retorted. “ouch.” He replied, “Name’s Andy by the way.” He introduced himself. “I’m Coralie.” I replied with a half smile, taking a shot of tequila, and shaking my head at the burning sensation it sent down my throat, and poured another. “Slow down, before you end up with a major hangover later” He warned. “Really?” I smiled taking the shot. “I’m gonna get some air.” I told him, walking towards the door. I don’t know why I told him where I was going. It’s not like he’ll miss me. I went out the door and walked around the corner of the house. I just really wanna forget about the thought of kellin. With all the tequila I shot, I was pretty drunk, and I still couldn’t put Kellin out of my mind. I leaned against the house and pulled a cigarette out of my purse. I don’t smoke often, only when I’m really stressed. I light it up and took a long drag. I was smoking for about five minutes before someone came around the corner. Sure enough, it was Andy. “Hey.” I greeted with a small smile. “Hey” He replied. “What’s up?” He asked, lighting a cigarette himself. “Nothing, just needed some fresh air.” I sighed, taking a drag from my cigarette. “Sure…, look, I know that I just met you and all, but I know bullshit when I hear it.” He stated, taking a short drag. “Yeah, but as you said, I just met you. You wouldn’t want to hear about my crappy life anyway.” I sighed, staring down at my feet, and flicking away the excess ashes from my cigarette. “Try me.” He said gently bumping my shoulder with his. I looked up into his captivating eyes. I was debating on telling him or not. I didn’t know him, but I wanted to. He seemed so mysterious to me. He almost made me forget about Kellin. I decided to tell him. “I know it seems completely stupid and irrational, but my best friend ditched me for her boyfriend and the other, well…” I trailed off. “Well, no matter what happened, you have me.” He offered a sweet smile. We just talked for a little while, and exchanged numbers. He offered to bring me a beer, and that’s when I remembered….Kellin. “Sure.” I replied with a soft smile. “If you do, remember to come back please.” I said under my breath, hoping he couldn’t hear me.

~Kellin’s POV~ *Earlier to present*
I went off to get Coralie a drink. This is my excuse to talk to her I thought. Ever since I met her in sixth grade I liked her, but I’ve never had a chance to talk to her. After seven years of being popular, I’ve been pushed around by the guys a lot. I really don’t want to be popular. I want to be normal, at my other school I was an outcast and happy to be one, compared to now. I was depressed then, but this is a lot worse. My thoughts were interrupted by Jaylyn. “Heyyy Kewinnn” She slurred. “Drunk already Mrs. Reese?” I chuckled. “You know it, Bruh.” she answered and giggled. “Hey Kewinn,” She asked. “Whaaaat?” I asked, a little annoyed. I really wanted to get back to Coralie. Before I knew what was happening, her lips were on mine. I didn’t even notice that my lips were moving perfectly in sync with hers. Once I did though, I quickly pushed her away. “ I - I have to get back to a friend...” I tried. “You mean that bitch you came in with? I’m better than her and you know it!” She yelled over the music. “Jaylyn, you’re drunk, and my best friend, you also have a boyfriend. Go find him instead of being with me.” I told he and she went storming off to god knows where. The last I saw of her was her pale blue hair push through the crowd. After that. I searched for Coralie, but couldn’t find her. I would ask Infinity, but she kinda has Adam’s tongue stuck down her throat. I went outside, and peaked around a corner. There she was with Andy fucking Biersack. I blew my shot. I left quickly before either of them could see me. I decided to grab a beer and head home. When I got home, no one else was there. Mom’s on some business trip, and my dad is off with his mistress. I finished off my beer and found the Tequila.

~Coralie’s POV~ *Present*
Andy came back with my beer and we just sat and talked for a bit longer before I decided that I needed to get home. Andy offered to drive me, and I accepted. I never told him why I needed to get home.
When We arrived, my dad was home. Shit, this isn’t going to end well. He wasn’t supposed to be home for another hour. I said goodbye to Andy and snuck around the corner of my house and up the tree. When I got up to my window, I gently pushed it open and climbed through. I closed the window and turned around to see my dad standing in the doorway smacking his doubled up belt across his hand. “Where have you been Whorealie?” fuck. “I - I uh..” I stuttered. “That’s what I thought.” He retorted, pulling his belt to hit me. I winced. And the beating commenced. I screamed, but no one helped me. He knocked me to the ground and kicked me with his steel - toed boots. I just lied there and cried. The first person to come to mind was Infinity. She was my best friend. I thought about calling Andy, but I just met him. He wouldn’t want to deal with a random, stupid, broken girl that he met at a party. None of them knew about what my dad does to me, but I felt like Infinity, considering how we met, would understand. My dad just went downstairs yelling at me to “Clean up the mess in the living room if you’re not dead yet, worthless bitch!” I crawled over to my phone and called Infinity. Within a few rings, someone picked up the phone, but it wasn’t Infinity. “Hello?” He answered. “K-Kellin?” I choked out. I really didn’t feel like talking to him. “Coralie?” He asked “Yeah,” I answered, trying not to cry harder. “Wh - where’s In - Infinity?” I sniffled, trying to pull myself together. I didn’t want to burden him with my meltdown. “She’s with Adam. She left her phone at the party, her and Adam went somewhere else, so I’m kind guarding it for her.” He quickly explained. “Are you ok?” he asked in a worried tone. I debated telling him. He was most likely still with that little whore he kissed at the party, but in the end, I really needed someone to talk to. “No!” I burst into tears. “Where are you?” he asked. “Home.” I replied crying. “I’ll be there in a moment.” He replied quickly. “Kellin?” I asked before he could drop the call. “What?” He asked. “Come around back, I’ll explain when you get here.” I assured him. Without hesitation he ended the call. Within five minutes, he was outside my window. I hadn’t even realised that he had climbed the tree and all. I was now leaned up against the side of my bed on the floor. I motioned for him to push the window open. He opened it and quietly slid through and rushed over to me. I was crying, my makeup was running down my face. “What happened?” he asked, with a look I’ve seen all too many times, Sympathy. I hate that look. It makes me feel weaker than I already am. I also saw something else in his eyes, something that I couldn’t put my finger on, something that seemed more genuine than the pity the bitches at school give me. I finally snapped back out of my thought. “M-my d - dad, He - he..” I stumbled over my words. “Beatsme” I said quickly, looking down at my knees. The two words ran together, but he understood both. He sat down beside me and hugged me. “How long?” He asked, referring to my dad beating me. “nine years.” I broke down into tears. He gently pulled my head to his chest. My makeup and tears stained his shirt. “Shh… You can’t stay here.” he whispered. “I have no where to go.” I sniffled. “Stay with me …. or Infinity.” He suggested. “You’d let me stay with you?” I asked. “Yeah. Your my friend, and actually it’d probably be safer since my house is further from here.” He was right. he lived on the edge of town. “Ok,” I sniffled into his chest, trying to stop crying. “Help me get some stuff first.” I said, sitting up. “Sure, just take it slow, ok?” He said, wiping a stray tear off of my cheek. He stood up and offered me his hand, I took it and leaned on him for support. I limped over to the bathroom. and looked at myself. I looked ten times worse than I do normally. I cleaned the makeup off my face and got a bag for my toiletries. I packed my shampoo and conditioner, curling iron and make up. I then walked back into my room, Kellin helping me pack some clothes and stuff. By the time I finished packing, I was able to fit my makeup bag into my suitcase. I didn’t have much so all I took with me was a suitcase and my backpack. We carefully slipped through the window. Kellin climbed down first and help me hoist my stuff down to him. “I forgot my phone!” I whisper-yelled down to him. “Ok, I’ll put your stuff in my car. I’ll be back.” He whisper-yelled back to me. I slipped back through the window. I grabbed my phone off the floor, and locked my door. It’ll keep him out for a little while at least. I walked to my window, took one last look around, and slipped back out. When I got to the edge of the roof, Kellin was already back waiting on me. He helped me climb down the tree and to his car. He parked across the street from the house, seems how my dad’s “Business” covered the yard. He was supposed to be able to fix cars and stuff, but as you could imagine, he was usually to drunk to do anything. We got in the car and were off to his house, far away from here.