Status: Update every 1st and 3rd Saturday!

Still Into You

Blackout Days

I took a heavy breath, closing my eyes as I finally realized I had no agenda today. No shows. No VIP meet and greets. No flights. No exhausting bus rides. Nothing. It was just me, myself, and I-alone for a whole day. I grinned, enjoying the moment.

At least, that’s what I had thought before hearing a knock at the door. Audrey. Shit. I forgot all about her.

“Come in!” I shouted, not wanting to move from the couch. The short, large chested brunette entered the room, an intense smile plastered on her freckled cheeks. She was a bit on the pudgy side, but I liked her curves.

“I hope I’m not intruding…but I heard you were finally home.” She uttered, somewhat bashfully. I gestured for her to have a seat on the recliner. Instead, she lifted my feet and sat where they had once resided.

“I was just relaxing.” I shrugged, hoping she would take the hint.

“Oh! I have some lavender extract. It’s supposed to be great for relaxing the body.” She stammered, instantly digging through her oversized bag. She pulled more bags out, fumbling through those also. I just sighed, closing my eyes. I could hear the clanking of glass vials, and suddenly something cool was pressed to my upper lip.

“See? Isn’t it nice?!” She urged. It reminded me of fabric softener. I need to do laundry. And unpack. So much for relaxing. I exhaled sharply, glancing down at Audrey. Her tits were nearly popping out of her low cut top. It was probably one size too small.

“Very nice.” I smirked, obviously not talking about the lavender.

“Here, you can have this one.” She offered. Well, Audrey never really offers anything-she just insists you take it. You feel bad saying no. “I have another one anyway.” She grinned, shaking a pouch that clanged as though stuffed with glass.

“Thanks.” I nodded, taking the bottle, letting my palm rest on hers for a moment. I noticed her cheeks flash pink. “You look good Audrey.” I added, sitting up and closer to her.

“Th-thanks! I just got this top.” She blushed.

“Nah, I don’t think it’s the top.” I shrugged, placing a lock of hair behind her ear to get a better look at her face. “You look good.” I purred, emphasizing ‘you.’ She grinned bashfully, shrugging away from me slightly.

“Do you have any other plans today?” I questioned, letting my arm fall around her shoulders comfortably. Her body was slightly tense, but she didn’t move any further away.

“Nope.” She shrugged, “That’s why I dropped by.”

“I’m glad you did.” I squeezed her shoulder, “Let’s grab a bite to eat.” I insisted. She nodded quickly, looking forward to some 1:1 time.

We stopped at a local bar-one of my favorites-and filled up on soba and sake. It was Audrey’s treat. In a drunken stupor, we had the bright idea to take a cab to the river. We walked alongside it for some time-if you could call it walking-and tried catching frogs.

“Remember this bridge?” I pointed out ahead, taking Audrey’s hand in mine.

“Oh my god! Yes!” She laughed, running toward it, dragging me behind her. The last time we drank this much, we decided to come down here a graffiti the cement walls. I glanced up at it. Already, our marks had been covered up by new work.

“Awe...” Audrey pouted, placing her hand on the cool wall. “I thought it would still be here…”

“We’ll always have the memory.” I shrugged, wrapping my arm around her from behind and resting my chin on her head. Her body sighed in disappointment. I placed my hand over hers, lacing our fingers together.

“Daisuke…” She whispered. The way she said my name in that moment set my body on fire. Audrey turned to face me, wrapping her arms around my neck and pulling my body to press her against the cold concrete.

“Let’s make a new memory.” She uttered into my ear before I claimed her lips, parting them to allow myself to explore uncharted territory. I could taste the alcohol still lingering on our tongues.

Xoxoxox

I woke to my alarm clock wailing in my ear, bouncing though the walls of my skull and threatening to spew out my mouth. I quickly hit whatever buttons I could on it to eliminate the sound. My head throbbed. My throat felt like sandpaper with a sock shoved in it. My stomach churned uneasily. I didn’t want to move. What happened last night?

I glanced to my side, surprised to see another body. I pulled the sheets down to reveal locks of curly burgundy hair and bare, milky skin covered in freckles. Audrey. I lifted my own sheets to find that I too was naked.

Shit. I fucked Audrey.

I closed my eyes tightly before opening them again. Nope, definitely not a nightmare. What the hell had gotten into me?! Sake…

I glanced at the clock only to realize I had reset the entire thing. Dammit. I searched my night stand, looking for my phone. No luck.

“Kitchen table.” Audrey’s voice sounded. I glanced over to find her staring at me with her big, brown eyes.

“Thanks.” I stated, moving to the edge of the bed to look for my pants. No luck. I glanced back. She was still staring. Tugging the sheets away, I wrapped them around my body and moved to the kitchen.

8:47 am. The guys were all meeting at 9:00 am. Shit.

I saw that I had a missed call from Toshiya and several texts.

‘I’m still picking you up for practice, right? I’ll be there at 8:45.’

‘Okay maybe 8:50. Leaving now!’

‘Promise we’ll get there on time!’

Shit shit shit! He’ll be here any moment! I rushed back into my room, digging through my drawers to find a pair of pants. I quickly threw them on, followed by a shirt.

“What’s the rush?” Audrey questioned, sitting up in bed, showing off her bare chest. Did the woman have no modesty?
“I’m late. Toshiya is on his way. Practice. Now!” I hurried, shoving socks on and hopping around the floor, searching for Audrey’s things. Shirt, bra, skirt…I tossed them at her, urging her to get ready.

“What time is it? What’s the hurry.” She yawned, shoving the clothes aside.

“It’s 9:00. Practice starts at 9:00. Toshiya was supposed to be here…”

There was a knock at the door, followed by Toshiya’s voice.

“I’ll let myself in!” He hollered.

“Now.” I sighed, rolling my eyes and pulling the bedroom door shut just as he spied me.

“One second!” I apologized, turning my attention back to Audrey, who was slowly putting her clothes on.

“I had a great time last night.” She smiled, standing and tugging her skirt on.

“Oh, have you seen my panties?” She questioned, lifting the sheets to inspect the bed. “Maybe I didn’t wear any…” She muttered.

“Die? You ready???” Toshiya urged, “We’re already running late…”

“Yeah! I’m just taking a shit!” I lied.

“Well hurry and pinch it off! We gotta go!” He yelled.

“Ew…” Audrey grimaced, glancing at me. I just raised my arms. I was obviously not using the bathroom.

“I need to go…can you let yourself out?” I urged.

“Oh I’m ready.” She smiled, “I just need my bag-it’s in the living room.” I opened the door, only to see Toshiya with Audrey’s bag in one hand and her panties in the other. He quickly stuffed those in the bag as well.

“Oh Toshiya! How nice to see you!” Audrey beamed, taking her bag from him. I stood dumbfounded.

“The pleasure is all mine.” He bowed, not before giving me the eye. I was dead. Audrey giggled, bidding farewell before taking off.

“Crazy Audrey? Really Daisuke? You’ve stooped too low.” He sniggered before shoving me out the doorway. I rolled my eyes, knowing this wouldn’t be the end of it.

Xoxoxox

“Hahahaha! What?! Fatass Audrey?!!” Kyo snorted.

“Oh come on! She’s not even that fat!” I retorted. Kyo just laughed harder.

“And you’re one to talk Kyo-you slept with her first!” Kaoru reminded him.

“Yeah, but that was ages ago-before she was crazy!” He countered.

“You’re the reason she is crazy…” I muttered. Kyo and Audrey dated for several weeks before he ended things with the good old fashioned ‘Let’s just be friends’ line. Now she’s exacting her revenge by attempting to sleep with every other member of Dir en Grey. First Kyo, then Toshiya and Kaoru (something they’re not too proud of), and now me.

“Shinya better watch his back!” Kyo guffawed.

“Come on! He’s not even here and you’re picking on him?!” Kaoru frowned.

“I think she’ll have one hell of a time bagging that one.” Toshiya murmured, “She’s not exactly his type.” He chuckled.

“You too?” Kaoru tutted. Toshiya inched away, hiding behind his bass.

“When will Shinya be back anyway?” I asked Kaoru, attempting to change topic.

“His sister called-the funeral is today, but Shinya plans to stay home a bit longer and grieve.” Kaoru frowned.

“How long is ‘A bit longer.’?” Kyo narrowed his eyes. Kaoru only shrugged.

“His grandfather passed away-give him all the time he needs.”

I frowned, picking up my guitar and plucking the strings. It already wasn’t the same without him.