Am I Losing Myself?

I'll Kiss Your Lips Again.

Frank was sent to solitary for talking back to Crowley. He also threatened to kick his ass, so I'm sitting in my cell all alone. It kinda sucks but at the same time, it's a little nice. I actually get a chance to think about the escape plan some more.

I managed to loosen the screw on the rickety bench a little bit today. It's gonna take a few tires. Not sure how many though. The tricky part will be trying to hide the screw once I get that removed. I'll come up with a genius idea once the time comes.

****
"Ugh. Dammit, Armstrong! How the hell do you keep winning?!"
Billie Joe laughed and shook his head with a reply. "I'm just that good."
"Fuck you."
"Maybe later, babydoll." He said with a semi-seductive wink.
"Pshhh."
"Oh, please, you'd be lucky to have me."
"You two can fuck later. We have a card game to finish." Tre interjected.

We finished playing our hand of Go Fish and soon after we all headed back to our cells for the night. I was really starting to miss Frank now that I was alone again. I stripped down and crawled into my bunk. I rolled over onto my stomach and quickly fell asleep.

About two hours later I was woken up by a strong urge to pee. I slowly got out of my bed and relieved myself and went back to my bed as fast as I could. I was exhausted and I knew morning would be here all too soon.

Just as I was waking up, Bobby was escorting Frank back to our cell. I was happy he was back. To be honest, I wasn't expecting him to be out of solitary for another two days.

"Now, remember Iero, behave yourself. You're lucky I'm not one of the asshole around here."
"Yeah. I know. Thanks, Bobby."
"Sure thing." Bobby slammed the door shut, locked it, and walked away.

"Hey Frank. You alright?" I asked before getting up from my bunk and waltzed over in front of the tiny sink to brush my teeth."
"Y-yeah. It fucking sucked. I don't wanna go back there though. That's for sure. I hate it in there. It's so lonely.." Frank trailed off as he looked down at his shoes.
I gently nodded my head. "I hear you. It's definitely not a nice experience being in there."
Frank sighed and scratched the back of his head. "I'm glad Bobby let me out though. He made me apologize to dickhead Crowley if I wanted to come back sooner."
"Wow. Are you serious?" I asked with a giggle.
"Serious as a heart attack. I didn't want to apologize. Crowley is a dick and acts like he owns us."
"I know. I don't like him. Well, look on the bright side, Frankie. You're out of there."
"Yeah.."

Frank used the toilet and I finally started to brush my teeth. Then I brushed my hair and plopped down on to the floor with my back against the wall. Frank washed his hands and walked over to me and squatted down in front of me.

"I missed you, Gerard."
"You did?"
"Uh-huh. I really did."

Frank leaned forward and pecked my lips, quickly pulling away with a smirk plastered on his face. I giggled as I yanked Frank back in, and feverishly attacked his lips with my own. Frank gasped before leaning into the kiss.

After a few minutes, our kisses became more intense and Frank slipped his tongue into my mouth, making me squeak. Our tongues fought for dominance. Frank's won of course. We pulled away, both of us panting.

"You know, if we weren't in this damn prison cell, I'd fuck you so hard." Frank whispered.
I blushed as I replied, whispering into his ear. "That's too bad because I wouldn't mind if anyone heard us.."

As soon as I said that, Frank was already kissing me again hungrily. I kissed back with just as much enthusiasm. Next, Frank was removing my ugly orange jumpsuit. I quickly helped him out of his own. Once we were both naked, I stood up and lead Frank over to his bed. I sat down on the edge of the bed and Frank gently pushed me down onto my back and crawled over top of me.

I squirmed slightly as I felt Frank trail kisses along my jawline. He grinned and began to kiss my neck, stopping to suck on it when he found a spot he favored. I moaned softly, turning my head to the side to give him better access.

I gripped Frank's waist, bucking my hips up. Frank ground down his own, my breath hitching in my throat. Frank trailed kisses from my chest down to my torso, moans escaping from my lips.
Frank continued leaving kisses down my body until he was right above my dick, which was extremely hard already. He smiled and licked the tip teasingly.

"Fraaaank. Please. Don't tease." I whined.
He giggled. "Sorry. I love to tease."

He wasted no time at all, and I immediately felt him wrap his hot mouth around my dick. I moaned loudly as he began to suck hard.

Frank concentrated on my dick for a while until he couldn't take it anymore and he spit of his fingers and slowly inserted them one by one into my entrance to prep me.

Frank removed his fingers and asked me a question that really caught me off guard.

"Do you trust me, Gerard?"

I looked into his eyes a moment and swallowed hard before I gave him an answer. "I-I trust you. Yeah, I trust you, Frank."
"Good. I don't have a condom and I REALLY wanna be inside you soo bad.."

I nodded my head. I wanted Frank to be inside me just as much as he did. I just didn't really care right now about the consequences.

"Just do it."

Frank nodded and started to push himself into me. I winced at the slight pain but, the pain soon subsided and turned to pleasure when Frank started to move.

In no time, we were both a panting and moaning mess. I didn't give a shit who heard us. Frank felt amazing inside of me. He was well endowed too, and he was very good.

"I'm getting close, Frankie, really close" I sputtered out, panting.
"Shit, me too."

Frank wrapped his hand around my dick and quickly started pumping his hand and said in a husky voice, "Cum for me. I want you to cum for me."

A few more pumps and thrusts I was calling out profanities as I came into Frank's hand. Frank followed right after, cumming inside of me.

Frank pulled out of me. He then kissed me on the mouth, and washed his hands. I sat up, still feeling the ecstasy and grabbed some paper towels off the sink and wiped off the excess cum that landed on my body.

"Holy shit. I cannot believe you just fucked me."
"I know right? I just couldn't help myself."
"And without a condom."
"Yeah, I'm sorry about that. But hey, if you really didn't want me to, I wouldn't have."
I shook my head as I pulled Frank down next to me. "No, it's alright. I wanted it pretty badly. I couldn't say no."
"Oh okay. I just don't want you to think I was taking advantage of you."
"Frank..it's okay. Honest. Don't worry about it." I kissed his cheek and snuggled up to him.
"We should be getting called for showers soon." Frank said with a yawn.
"Mhmmm. We will be."

****
About an hour later we were dressed and waiting to be called to go take showers. I felt extremely gross now but it was definitely worth it. Five minutes later, Bobby was unlocking the cell and lead us to the showers.

Frank and I showered quickly. We never liked to hang around there longer than we have to. I still find it uncomfortable to be showering with a bunch of other guys. Frank doesn't seem to mind it as much. He has developed a 'I don't give a fuck' attitude'.

He has an amazing body afterall, so I don't see why he would be nervous anyway. As for me, I am very self conscious about my body. On a normal circumstance, I would have been more hesitant to let Frank see it like he did, earlier. I was too turned on to even care.

We went back to our cells again. I was really tired so I just layed down in my bunk and fell asleep.

I woke up a little bit later and yawned and stretched. I looked around the cell and Frank wasn't there. I must have been out for a while. I shrugged and got up out of my bunk and headed over to the cell door and peeked out.

My stomach growled. "Shit. I must have slept through dinner." I thought to myself.
I shrugged my shoulders and took out one of my Batman comics and began to read it, trying to ignore the pangs of hunger in my stomach.

I read two more comics. Then I ended up falling asleep again with my comics still scattered on my bunk.

****
Frank was tapping my shoulders trying to wake me up.I opened up my eyes, squinting a bit and looked up at him. "Good morning."
"Sleepy head. You missed dinner. But here, I snuck this in for you."

He tossed me a very warm package of cookies. I have no clue where he hid them but I don't care. I'm too hungry to give a damn where they've been. I tore open the wrapper as silently as I could and devoured the cookies.

"Thank you." I said with a genuine smile.
"No problem. I couldn't let someone I care about go hungry."

I smiled wider and kissed his cheek.

God, I really hope this plan follows through. I need to get US out of here..