Beyond His Sea Blue Eyes

Prologue

As a young girl looked up at her mom and asked if she'd ever see her homeland, she was already deciding that she'd do whatever it took to get there.

A 22 year old Angel walked to work listening to music as she looked up at the sky watching the beautiful white snowflakes fall. It was mid winter and the town was covered in snow, a dangerous thing when it comes to people driving. Luckily for Angel, she didn't live to far away from her job at a local bakery so she didn't have to worry too much about drivers.

As Angel got to work, she removed her Jack Skellington headphones, her black jacket and changed from her grey winter boots into her black work sneakers. She removed her pink jewel nose ring and walked downstairs to the bakery. Once in the bakery, Angel could smell the wondrous smells of all sorts of bread in the ovens. Angel started her job by getting a bucket of warm water ready, getting her plain black apron on and checking for any cakes that were past their best before date. After that, she scanned all the waste and got rid of it. She washed her hands and got ready for the day, a day which included the decorating of cakes, taking orders, decorating cupcakes, ect.

At 12 noon, Angel's shift ended and she walked up the narrow white hallway to get her things. She headed back out into the winter wonderland and headed home listening to her music. When she got home, she was bombarded by her loveable German Shepard, who in turn seemed to have missed her. After petting her dog, Angel checked her emails, her mail, her social media and went right to work at he side job. Aside from her job at the bakery, Angel also ran her own small jewelry business online. She'd create jewelry and sell it in turn putting small amounts from each sale in a jar to someday return to the homeland she had never seen.

Long before Angel was born, her 20th great grandfather had been the king of Scotland and Angel wanted to someday see the place where her ancestors were from. She dreamed everyday of someday traveling there, and she even planned to bring her mother who also wished to travel there. Finally after working on some jewelry, it was time to head to bed as she had to work the bakery the next morning. Angel laid down in bed, let her dog curl up beside her and fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
For privacy reasons, some names in this story have been changed. M'Fhiorghra is an original fan fiction, and I take pride in my writing.
I do not own Keith Harkin or any of the members of Celtic Thunder.