Beyond His Sea Blue Eyes

Maid of the County Down

After finishing her coffee, Angel blushed as she noticed she was still wearing her black and red night dress. She hadn't realized just how short it was and she hoped Colm hadn't noticed either. She set her mug down and opened her suitcase to find her pair of light blue ripped jeans and her Celtic Thunder tank top. It was pink with pink lace around the bottom and it had the Celtic Thunder logo on the front.

As she headed for the showed, Colm asked her where she was going as she lightly told him she was going to shower. When she got in the shower, the bathroom walls were a faded green color and the shower was a glass door shower. Angel set her clothes on the shelf and undressed as she noticed that she had a small cur on her arm.

It must have been when I ran out of the room, she thought to herself as she remembered her arm getting caught on the door. She would have to dress the wound when she was finished her shower. As she showered, she could hear Colm in the other room singing. It must be a new song, she thought as she had never heard it before. Angel washed her mint colored hair as she listened to Colm sing.

Once out of the shower, Angel started to tend to her wound which was bigger then it looked. She bandaged her arm and headed to the other room where Colm was waiting.

What happened?! Colm loudly asked her as he noticed her bandaged arm. He didnt look too happy.

It got cut when I ran out of the room this morning in tears, Angel told him.

Colm walked over and lightly unwrapped the bandage to see the full extent of the injury as Angel winced a little from the pain. Once he had examined the wound he lightly rebandaged it and sighed. Angel didn't know what to say, it was a large wound but it would eventually heal.

Colm, I'll be alright. I'm always alright when you're around, she told him as he smiled.

Alright, just try and be more careful please Angel, he asked her.

She smiled and started brushing her hair as she hummed a tune she had been working on in her head. Just then, Colm noticed her sketchbook in her suitcase which was open to a drawing she had done.

Is this a drawing of Ireland? He asked her

Yes, its what I saw when I first arrived here, so I drew what I saw. She explained.

Its marvelous, he exclaimed.

Thank you, Panel said as she blushed a light crimson color at his compliment.

Finally it was time for them to continue to Dublin, and Angel couldn't help but be excited. Maybe this trip to Ireland wasn't going to be so bad after all, I mean she was in Ireland and she had Colm with her. What more could a girl ask for?