Status: This is a story for my nee-chan whom I have been friends with for a very long time

Happy Anniversary, Nee-chan

Anniversary Dinner

Die's nose twitched as he smelled something sweet wafting in the air. Groaning as he got up from his peaceful slumber, he could also hear some noise coming from the kitchen and some giggling. He turned his head to the clock to see that it was 9:30 in the morning. He figured that Amara was up right now since she was up by this time on her days off with little Ame. He had no idea how his wife and child could wake up early in the morning almost every single day. He liked to sleep in a lot since he was at band practice so late as well as touring a lot. Yawning, the rhythm guitarist got out of bed and made his way to the bathroom to shower.

After showering and changing into some clothes, Die walked into the kitchen while drying his hair to see his wife and daughter decorating a small cake. Quirking a brow, he walked over to both of them. Amara and Ame looked at Die, smiles on both of their faces.

"Daddy!" Ame gasped happily and bounced over to him.

"Ah, good morning, danna-sama," Amara chirped as she walked around the counter to greet him.

"Good morning, tsuma-chan and hime-chan," Die replied while giving Amara a kiss then took Ame into his arms, "Aren't you preparing a little early for Toshiya's birthday?"

Amara chuckled and shook her head, "Oh, honey. This isn't for Toshiya-san's birthday."

"Really?" Die asked a little surprised as he draped the towel he dried his hair with on a chair, "Then what's the occasion?"

"It's the anniversary of my friendship with Sachi-chan," Amara replied happily, "I wanted to make her a cake and little Ame wanted to help me."

"Uh-huh! This will be a pretty cake for Auntie Sachi," Ame cheered as she bounced in Die's arms.

Die chuckled and walked over to look at the cake, "Well you and mommy are doing a great job of decorating so far."

"We still have to add a few things but it's getting there," Amara replied as she joined Die by his side, "Which reminds me. Sachi-chan and I will be going out to dinner which means you're stuck with babysitting duties tonight."

"I think I can manage that," Die said then looked at Ame, "Ame-chan and I can hold down the hours for a few hours. Right, hime-chan?"

Ame nodded her pigtailed head, "Hai! We can have spaghetti tonight! Right, daddy?"

Die nodded and smiled at his little girl, "Of course we can. We'll have our own date night."

Amara giggled at the people she loved most and kissed both of their heads, "Don't have too much fun without me, you two."

Die smiled at her then set Ame down on the floor and held Amara from behind as she was going back to decorate the cake. He nuzzled his face into her neck then placed a small kiss at her weak spot, "Wouldn't dream of it, ai."

Amara smiled then turned her head slightly to look at him, "We still need our date night."

"We will soon, Amara-chan," Die replied as he licked some purple frosting from his index finger.

Amara quirked a brow then looked down to see a glob of frosting missing from the cake, "Andou Daisuke! You are in big trouble!"

Die laughed then ran towards their bedroom making Amara chase after him as their daughter was cheering for her mother to catch him.

)~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~(

Sachi happily sang to herself while carefully wrapped her gift Amara in red wrapping paper. Ryuu came into the living room to see his mother was wrapping a gift which piqued the five year old's curiosity. He walked towards Sachi and she turned her head to see her son.

"Ohayo gozaimasu, Ryuu-kun," Sachi greeted sweetly, "Ready for some breakfast?"

Ryuu nodded and looked from his mother's honey eyes to the present, "Who is the present for, mommy?"

"It's for your Aunt Amara," Sachi replied while patting his head, "We have been friends for many years and we are celebrating."

"Oh, so it's like you and daddy celebrating when you got married?" Ryuu asked as he sat next to her on the couch.

"That's right, sweety," Sachi said with a smile while taping one side of the present, "So Aunt Amara and I are going out to dinner. So you'll be spending the night with your daddy."

"What am I doing?" Sachi heard someone grumble from behind them.

Sachi turned her head to see Kyo walk into the living room while rubbing one of his eyes with the palm of his hand. She giggled as she looked at her tired husband and got up to give him a kiss.

"Well, ohayo, Mr. Fuzzy head," Sachi giggled while kissing his cheek sweetly.

Kyo slightly glared at her and mumbled, "I'm not fuzzy, ai."

"Your hair says otherwise, sweety," Sachi giggled as her fingers caressed Kyo's hair.

Kyo only grumbled a little more which made Sachi laugh more. She thought Kyo was funny when he was a slight grump in the morning. She knew that he wasn't really angry or annoyed with her when she said things like that to him. Kyo then brought Sachi close and gave her a light peck on the lips.

"So what am I doing with Ryuu-kun tonight?" Kyo asked, feeling slightly more awake now.

"Amara-chan and I are going out for dinner and you were going to watch Ryuu-kun," Sachi reminded him.

"Hai, that's right," Kyo yawned then looked down at Ryuu with a smile, "Guess that means we get the house to ourselves, kiddo."

Ryuu nodded enthusiastically, "Yup!"

"Now you both be good while I am gone for the night," Sachi said with a smile, "No causing trouble."

Kyo looked up and tried to act innocent, "Don't know what you mean, ai."

"Oh, very funny, Toohru Nishimura," Sachi teased with a smile which made Kyo smile too.

"Love you too," Kyo chuckled then pecked her lips, "I'll go ahead and get breakfast started for us all. Finish wrapping up Amara-chan's present."

Sachi smiled and kissed Kyo lightly, "Thank you, sweety."

)~~~~~~~*~~~~~~~(

"Honey, I'm going to be leaving here in a few minutes!" Amara called to Die as she was putting in her last earring, "Can you get the cake out of the fridge for me!?"

"Sure, ai!" Die called back to her.

Amara then grabbed her present to Sachi that was sitting on the dresser. She made her way out to the kitchen to see Die placed the cake on the counter. She placed her purse around her shoulder as she let the bag that contained Sachi's present hang from her wrist so she could hold the cake. Die had Ame in his arms so they could say goodbye to Amara. Amara slipped on her shoes then looked back at her family.

Die gave her a soft kiss and looked into her eyes, "Have fun with Sachi-chan, ai."

"I will. Thank you, Die-sama," Amara replied smiling at him.

"Bye-bye, mama," Ame said cutely, "Have fun."

Amara kissed Ame's head then gave her an eskimo kiss, "You be a good girl for daddy, ok?"

"I will, mama," Ame reassured her.

Amara smiled and waved at both of them. Die and Ame waved back until the door closed. Amara drove towards the restaurant and couldn't help but occasionally look at the cake and present that she had for her best friend and smiled. She couldn't believe how long it has been since she became friends with Sachi. Although there were times where they didn't speak for long periods of time and also had constant fights but after all that, they were still best friends. Amara loved her very much and thought of Sachi as her sister. They were even maids of honor at each other's wedding. She didn't know what she would do without her best friend. Sachi had been there for her multiple times. Hell, Sachi helped her when she first moved to Japan and even taught Amara more Japanese. Amara finally arrived at the restaurant and knew she was ready to spend time with her best friend.

She made her way into the restaurant and saw that Sachi was already seated and waiting for her. Her heart swelled as she saw her best friend and walked towards her. Sachi's cinnamon hair was done up nicely and the make up around her eyes brought out the honey glow. Sachi was sipping from her wine glass then looked up to see the redheaded Russian.

"I'm sorry if I'm a little late, Sachi-chan," Amara replied sheepishly as she placed the cake on the table, "I was doing my best to make sure things were all right before I left the house."

"Oh, it's no trouble at all," Sachi giggled as she hugged Amara close, "Die-san causing trouble again?"

Amara laughed and shook her head, "No, he was actually helping me get things together for tonight."

Amara knew that Sachi liked to tease Die but she didn't do it in a malevolent way. She just made sure Die was on his toes and paying attention. Amara even remembered the time Sachi "threatened" Die to take good care of Amara when they first started dating or else Sachi would murder him. This nearly scared the crap out of Die even though the other guys were laughing their asses off.

"That's good. Means I don't have to kick his butt," Sachi giggled as she sat back down, "I went ahead and ordered us wine."

"Perfect," Amara replied with a smile, "Thank you, Sachi-chan."

Sachi nodded with a smile then picked up her glass, "So it wasn't difficult getting out of the house tonight?"

Amara shook her head, "Nah, Die was all for us going out and having fun tonight. Besides, him and Ame are having their own little date night."

"That is adorable," Sachi giggled, "Kyo and Ryuu are having their own guy night. I just told them not to cause trouble."

"This is Kyo we're talking about and with a little mini Kyo," Amara chuckled lightly.

Sachi laughed and nodded, "Very true but I trust them both, especially Kyo."

Amara smiled to herself and looked at her glass of wine, "I'm happy that we were able to do this."

Sachi also had the same smile, "Same here. I just can't believe it's been over fifteen years."

"Same... we have been through so much together..." Amara replied, "Fights that nearly tore us apart... nights on the phone that lasted until the early hours of the morning... all the tears we've shed..."

"Yet we've managed to rise above it," Sachi added, "There were many times I was afraid I've lost you when I felt like our friendship was broken... I have a lot of regrets..."

"I do too, Sachi-chan... but you know what?" Amara asked, "We're still here. We're still best friends. You're still my sister. You're still one of the most important people in my life. If not for you... I wouldn't have the things I have now in my life..."

"You're right... we both made mistakes... very stupid mistakes," Sachi started, "Instead of those things making us weaker... it's only made us stronger. Nothing will faze us like it did before."

Amara looked into Sachi's eyes and smiled big at her, "Absolutely nothing will come between us. If something happens, we will get past it and it will make us closer no matter what."

Sachi nodded and looked back at Amara, "You'll forever be my best friend... my nee-chan."

"Happy anniversary, Sachi-nee," Amara said holding up her wine glass.

"Happy anniversary, nee-nee," Sachi replied clinking her wine glass with Amara's.
♠ ♠ ♠
Happy 5 year anniversary, nee-chan. We have gone through so much hell together but we always came out on top. I love you dearly and hope that we have many more years of friendship to come <3