Status: omg i started another one

Stay With Me

Til You've Had Enough

Vic pulled me into his lap and nuzzled my neck to make me laugh. “Cutie,” he said and squeezed me gently. I wiggled around in his arms to straddle him and press a little kiss to his lips.
“So, I just bought a few new movies, and I’m going to force you to watch them with me. But you get to pick what we have for dinner. So, Chinese or pizza?”
I bit my lip, pretending to think. “Chinese,” He smiled at me and kissed me again before dipping his hand into my back pocket.
I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck tighter. He pulled my phone out, his other hand squeezing my ass. I blushed and watched him dial the number.
I knew he already knew what I wanted, and decided to tease him a little. He spoke to whoever was taking our order while I leant in to kiss his neck.
He shivered and tilted his head to the side for me, making it easier for me to suck the little love bite I was making into his skin. My hand teasingly slid down his body to lightly massage him through his jeans.
Vic looked up at me, catching my hand to scold me. “No,” he mouthed and listened again. I smirked and went right back to stroking him.
He squirmed under me, finally hanging up. “You are so gonna get it,” he scolded and quickly flipped us to the side. I laughed as he smushed me into the couch.
“Am I?” I teased and rested my hand on his thigh again. I could feel him through his jeans, slightly hard under the fabric. “You’re so naughty,” he said and bent his head down to bite my collar bone. “I know. But I couldn’t resist,”
I felt him smile against my skin before he pulled back to look at me. “What?” I asked. “I’m trying to decide how unmoral it would be to get off down here,”
I laughed and kissed his lips. “Aren't they upstairs?” he asked. “Mhm…so no, then?” I nodded once. “But we could probably get away with making out,”
Vic nodded and kissed my lips, letting his body press against mine. I smiled, feeling him against my thigh. “You two seem to be enjoying yourselves,”
Vic jumped off of me at the sound of his voice. “Jesus Mike,” I blushed and looked at Vic as he relaxed against the other arm of the couch.
“You thought I was mom, didn’t you?” He just glared and then took a deep breath. “Yeah, I thought so. Mom and dad wanted me to tell you they’re going out tonight. Apparently they won’t be back until early tomorrow morning,”
He nodded and looked at me. “Did you want Chinese? Kellin and I already ordered,” Mike shook his head. “No thanks. I have a date tonight. And I’d tell you not to wait up, but you’ll probably be up anyways, and she’s kind of a prude, so my hopes aren’t too high,”
I laughed and smiled as he walked over to us. “Hey,” he said to me and kissed my cheek. “I missed you,” I kissed his cheek too before leaning back against the arm. “Me too. I feel like I haven’t seen you in so long,” I said, making him laugh. “You haven’t. Seriously, you should come over more often. Maybe then Vic will shut up about you,”
I grinned while Vic’s cheeks turned pink. “Shut up Mike,” I leant my wait on the middle cushion to kiss Vic’s lips. “I think it’s cute,” He smiled slightly at me before glaring at his little brother. “Anyway, good luck on your date,” Vic said to dismiss him. He nodded, holding his hands up in surrender as he laughed. “Don’t get pregnant!” I laughed, even as Vic flicked him off. I could hear Mike upstairs, laughing at his own joke, before the basement door closed.
Vic looked over at me then and grinned, motioning for me to come closer with his finger. “I thought you wanted to watch movies,” I teased. “Yeah, but I still want to cuddle with you. So come here,”
I grinned too and moved across the couch to cuddle up to him. Vic pulled the blanket off the back of the couch and draped it over me before getting up to turn the movie on.
I picked up Vic’s drink to take a sip, earning myself a dirty look when he turned around and caught me, even though I knew he didn’t really mind.
He walked over to me and smiled as I moved around to lie down with him. Somehow, he managed to wiggle under me and adjust the pillows behind himself.
I situated myself between his legs and rested my head on his chest. Vic propped his head up on his arm, letting the other drape down my side to hold me.
He watched me wiggle around until I got comfortable and then laughed. “Are you done?” he teased. “Mhm,” I smiled at him and then kissed his chest.
He smiled too and hit play on the waiting screen, both of us relaxing to watch….
“Want one?” I asked and held out a potsticker to him. He leant over a bit and ate it, smiling afterwards. “They’re really good, as always,”
I smiled and nodded, using my chopsticks to pick up another one. Vic ate a few of the crunchy noodles before picking up his soda. “Can I have my eggrolls?” I asked around a mouthful of food.
“As long as you don’t choke,” I giggled and nodded as he handed me the little clear paper bag. “Thanks for buying dinner,” I said then and kissed his cheek.
He smiled and nodded. “You know I don’t mind,” I nodded too and took a small bite of my eggroll. “But I appreciate it,” I said.
“And I love you,” I grinned and swallowed my food. “I love you too,” I said as he leant over to peck my lips. “So, what should we watch next?” ~

Vic and I had been completely ignoring the movie as we made out. Our clothes were messed up, and the blanket twisted around our legs. Vic’s jeans were unbuttoned, and my shirt was pushed up to my chest.
He gasped as I hooked my leg around him again. I smirked a little and ground my hips against him. “I want you,” he breathed and ran his hands down my torso.
“Bed—,” I managed to get out before his lips captured mine again. His tongue invaded my mouth, mingling around with mine as we fought for dominance. I let him win, the way I always did, just enjoying the feel of him. He broke away the slightest bit to breathe and then got off of me.
“Come here,” I wrapped my arms around his neck, laughing as he carried me. His lips feathered over my neck as we tried to get up the steps.
I slid my hand down his body to undo his jeans, and then dipped my hand into them. He moaned quietly, pausing a little. “Kellin,” I smiled and rubbed him through his underwear, loving the way that his body responded to my touch. “Fuck,”
He managed to get up the steps and then paused on the steps to the second floor. I shuddered as he gripped my ass and fought to get up the next flight.
Vic finally managed and opened the door to his bedroom before we finally collapsed onto his bed. I giggled as he dropped me onto the bed, making my body bounce from the springs.
He watched me from the end of the bed as I reached to tug his jeans down, and smiled when he took them off for me.
I moved over the side of the bed to get the lube and a condom out from his bedside table while Vic started pulling my jeans off. I laughed as he tugged me down the bed a little, struggling to remove them. He finally got them off and tossed them away from us.
“You’re so beautiful,” he said as he got on the bed. I smiled and watched as he leant down to kiss along my hips. His soft lips brushed my skin lightly, only adding to the tightness in my underwear.
“Fuck me,” Vic looked up and grinned before crawling on top of me. I pushed his shirt up his sides, running my fingers over the smooth skin beneath the fabric. He shivered slightly, letting his eyes fall closed as I caressed his chest. “You’re skin is so soft,”
He pulled his shirt over his head and then watched me take mine off too. I arched my back to get it off and then tossed it to the floor with the rest of our clothes.
I closed my eyes as Vic leant down to kiss my stomach. His lips trailed up the middle of my torso, while his hands held onto my hips.
He sat up then and pressed his body against mine. I moaned as he grinded his hard-on against me. I moved too, rutting my hips against him.
He moaned quietly and started pulling my briefs off. “I love you,” he said and kissed my hip. I shuddered while he licked up the length of my cock, letting out a little whine and holding onto the sheets tightly. I spread my legs for him, biting my lip as I heard the lube cap open. I felt his fingers touch my hole and then two of them enter me.
Vic moved to kiss me as his fingers worked in and out slowly. His slipped another inside of me, a little moan leaving my mouth.
“Vic,” I pleaded, getting exactly what I wanted. His fingers brushed against my prostate, making my body jerk with pleasure. “Ungh, there,”
He grinned and kissed my neck while he thrusted them into me. “Oh, god,” I moaned. My back arched as he kept massaging that same spot, relentlessly. “S-stop,”
He did as I asked and gently slid his fingers out to pick up the condom. I watched him push his boxers off and then roll it over his cock.
I picked up the lube, gently spreading it over him. Vic moaned, his head tipping back as I stroked him. “Kellin,” he groaned. I smiled and rubbed his tip, earning a long moan. “Kell,” he whined before pushing my hand away.
I spread my legs further and propped up on my elbows to watch him as he lined himself up. He met my eyes and then slowly slid inside of me.
I gasped, holding onto the sheets again. “Ungh, Kellin. You feel so good,” he groaned. I shifted around on the bed as I adjusted to him, trying to get comfortable, before nodding. “You can move,” I said.
He pulled out slowly and then snapped his hips forward. I groaned, my head falling back against the mattress. “Do that again,” Vic did as I asked, bucking into me harshly as he gripped my hips.
I pushed back on him, moaning as he went in deeper. “Oh, Vic,” He started thrusting quicker, rocking his hips into me. “Deeper,” I pleaded and arched my back to fit more of him inside of me.
“Kellin,” Vic pushed into me harder, touching that one spot that had me screaming. “Vic,” I moaned and rolled my hips back. “Right there,” He fucked me deeply, pulling me back every time he pushed into me.
“You feel…so good,” I said. He kissed me, wrapping his arm around my waist to slam into me differently. I moaned into his mouth, close to coming already.
“Oh, Vic,” He kissed my neck as he fucked into me, his cock rubbing against every inch inside of me. “Touch me,” I pleaded, arching in his hold. “Not yet. I want you to last,” I whined, my body writhing around in pleasure as he continued. His hips kept snapping forward, forcing himself in deeper with every thrust.
I could feel the pressure building up in my stomach, the feeling almost overwhelming. “No,” Vic caught my hands as I tried to jerk myself off, and pinned them to the mattress above my head. I whined as he fucked me into the mattress, sending shockwaves of pleasure throughout me. “Vic,” I nearly screamed. I was so close to coming, although not quite there. “Please,”
He was breathing heavily above me while his hair stuck to his face with sweat. I knew he was getting close too, just by the way his thrusts changed.
“Oh god,” I rolled my hips backwards, causing him to slip into me differently. Vic’s hips stuttered and leant down to kiss me as he moved. Our lips slotted together sloppily, both of us barely kissing. “Vic,”
He finally did as I asked, releasing my hands to take me in his own and start stroking quickly. “Vic, oh god…I’m gonna cum,” I whined as he thrusted into my prostate over and over again.
My whole body shook with pleasure as I finished, exploding around him. “Oh, Vic,” I moaned, drawing his name out as I shot over his hand and up my chest.
“Fuck…Kell,” he pushed into me a few more times before he came too, spilling into the condom. “Kellin,” he groaned and let his head fall onto my shoulder.
“I love you,” he said and pulled out of me. “I love you too,” He smiled and moved to lie down next to me. I wiggled around until I could rest my head on his chest.
“Are you tired?” he asked softly and stroked the tips of his fingers up and down my side.
“Not enough to sleep,” He laughed quietly. “Does that mean you want more?” I looked over grinned. “Always,” ~

Vic ~

“Hey,” I said and smiled as Mike walked into the room. “I thought you weren’t coming home last night?” He sighed and shook his head. “She didn’t even want to make out,”
I laughed quietly at the disappointed look on his face. “Sorry for your luck,” He laughed too and poured himself a glass of orange juice. “You however. I heard you and Kellin going at it half the night.”
I smiled sheepishly at him. “Sorry,” I said, even though I wasn’t in the least. “Mhm, I doubt that. From what I heard, Kellin was enjoying himself,” he said, making me laugh.
“Yeah; he’s a screamer,” Mike rolled his eyes as I leant back against the counter. “I am not,”
I laughed as Kellin came down in only a pair of my boxers and a long-sleeved shirt. Mike just scoffed at him. “Oh, Vic, deeper,” he teased, pretending to moan.
Kellin threw a banana at him, while the two of us laughed. “I am not,” I smiled sympathetically and pulled him against me. He wrapped his arms around my waist, letting his hands resting on the small of my back.
“It’s okay. I think it’s hot,” Kellin blushed as I grabbed his ass, making him flinch slightly.
“A little sore?” Mike teased. Kellin blushed harder and hid his face into my chest.
“Shut up,” he whined, making the both of us laugh. “Don’t be embarrassed,” I said and kissed his cheek. He finally sighed and looked up at me, slightly less than pleased.
“You need thicker walls,” I nodded my agreement before leaning in to kiss him. He really was loud in bed, but I didn’t care. My parents might though, so luckily they hadn’t been here. They didn’t really approve of us having sex in there house, but Mike and I had both broken that rule.
“Come back upstairs with me,” I smiled as he took my hand and started pulling me away from the counter. “You guys fuck like bunnies,”
Kellin laughed at Mike and continued to drag me up the steps. “Who said anything about sex?” he called, although we’d probably do it in the shower. “Did anyone really have to?”
I laughed at that and pushed my door closed behind us. “So, what exactly were you panning to do after you lured me up here?” I teased.
“Mm…force you to cuddle me,” I grinned and walked over to tackle him to my bed. “Anytime,” ~
♠ ♠ ♠
guys you should watch onision, he's kind of an asshole, but still pretty funny

title- "Déjà Vu" Sleeping With Sirens