Status: Currently Active at Times

Short Stories for when I need to get Past a Writer's Block

Flower pot, Shyness, Whisper (Sykescest but not a slash)

Thomas Sykes went into a small flower shop that had recently opened. He thought it was cute, and he was a sucker for taking flower pictures.

He examined a few flowers, none catching his interest. He sighed, going over to the flower pots. He could take pictures of them, too, or grow his own flowers.

Tom saw a heavily tattooed man standing in front of the pots, looking at them. He didn't look like he belonged in this tiny flower shop. Tom watched the man reach forward, and take one that had his name on it.

Oliver Sykes was making his way downtown, walking fast. He was anxious to see his little brother after more than 10 years. Their parents separated, and Oliver lives with his dad, and his little brother went with his mum. His mate, Matt Kean, said he saw his brother going into the lift after checking in.

Oliver suddenly stopped, seeing a little flower shop. He remembered his brother liked taking pictures of flowers and their pots. He figured a present wouldn't hurt.

He went in, looking at all the flowers. He heard the chime of the shop door opening, but paid no mind. None of the flowers stood out, so he went to the pots. He saw one that said "Thomas." It looked nice, so he grabbed it. Turning around, there was a man witch brown hair and bright blue eyes.

"'Xcuse me- Tom?!?" Oliver asked, shocked.

"H-Hi, O-Oli?" Tom stuttered in a whisper, his shyness kicking in. Oliver smiled bright, pulling him in for a tight hug.

"I missed you, Tom. I was on my way to your flat. Vegan saw you," Oliver said softly. Tom just hugged his older brother tighter.

Oliver eventually pulled away, taking the flower pot to the counter and purchasing it. He handed it to Tom as they walked out of the store together.

"You're married?!" Tom gasped, seeing the ring on Oliver's finger.

"No, engaged. Hannah Snowdon. Do you have a lady yet?" Oliver asked as they started walking to Tom's flat.

"I've found a man," Tom muttered, blushing (thanks Shakespeare, for this lovely word that I use often).

"Well, I should've known. If you were straight you would need a she-male," Oliver scoffed. After a few minutes of them walking in a comfortable silence, he spoke again, "So, do you take it up the bum or do you give it up the bum?"

"Oliver!" Tom cried, his face burning. Oliver laughed, a joyful smirk upon his face.

"Taking it, it is."