Show Me a Life With Blood and With Beauty

Keep Holding On

Daryl carried me for a while, he had to stop every once in a while due to how heavy I was. I woke up later on that day and freaked out. I started crying and pushing Daryl away. He grabbed my arms and tried his best to calm me down "You're fine! Stop! You're fine! It's me!' I looked into his eyes the best I could. I curled up into a little ball and everybody looked at me and Daryl with weird looks. Daryl held me in his arms, and I cried into his shoulder. He looked at me and said "What's wrong with you?" I looked at him and tried to compose myself "I had that dream again. You know that one?' He looked into my eyes and shook his head. "I've been having that dream a lot lately. I don't know if it was be because I murdered that man or...' He looked at me "You didn't do anything, these things aren't people, those things are monsters!" - "Daryl you don't understand, I killed a person. He talked to me, he was bit but he looked at me, he talked to me. He told me to protect Miracle and Judith, he also said that I would find you. I asked him if he wanted me to kill him before he turned, and I did...' "You tried to help someone out, that doesn't make you a murder. You are not a murder! Even if you killed him on purpose, you were probably scared for your life. Plus you had 2 infants with you. Trust me. The nightmares about that sick son of a bitch that hurt you are something you need to forget about." I looked up at him and sort of smiled. I heard the cries and noticed our daughter asleep in the bag. I picked her up and hugged her tight. "Shh mommy and daddy are here. Don't cry." Carol came over to us and looked at me with a look. I saw Daryl get up and go talk to Rick about something. I sat there holding my daughter. "I know why you're acting like that." I looked at her with a 'how can you even begin to know' look. "Honey, I know something happened, you pushed your own husband away and he had to calm you down. Honey I know something happened. If you ever need someone to talk to I'm here for you."

I sat there and watched as she slowly got up and Daryl returned. Rick decided we were staying in the spot where we were until sunrise the next day, since it was starting to get dark. Daryl sat under the same tree he did all day. I laid there on the ground next to him holding our daughter. He kept whispering my name to see if I was asleep or not. Every time I would say something back he would say "You need sleep. Its okay. I'm not going to let anything bad happen." I laid there facing the darkness of the woods, and just went into my own world. Playing back all the stuff that happened in the past leading up to this moment, the stuff with our meeting, the stuff with my pregnancy, the prison, losing Beth, everything. I heard Daryl whisper my name but didn't reply. I heard someone sit down beside him, and recognized the voice. "You know something happened to her right?" - "Don't tell me anything about it. I don't want to even bring this up." - "Something happened and you brought her back to the farm without a thought. Even when Rick brought that boy back you didn't want him there. Something happened that convinced you to bring her back." - "Stop. Just stop." I could hear Daryl's voice breaking. "I'm just trying to figure out how to help you and her. Women know things about each other." "Sh- sh- she almost got raped. Okay?! If I hadn't got there when I did she would have, the fucker already had her clothes ripped off. He was going to leave her there behind afterwards. He offered to let me use her like she was nothing. She.. was almost raped okay?! She keeps having dreams about him doing that to her. Don't tell anybody I told you. Please. She feels horrible and feels like it's her fault." I laid there and started crying. Hearing him say it made me feel like trash. It made me feel bad. Why would he want trash? I looked at my daughter sleeping peacefully in my arms. Why would my daughter want have a trashy mother?

I woke up to nobody sitting where Daryl was the previous night before. I sat up and saw Rick walking up towards me with a smile on his face. "Get a good sleep?" I heard him say with a chuckle. I rubbed the side of my head which still sort of hurt from where I hit it on the rock a couple days before. "Eh best you can in this world. Where is Daryl?" - "He was gone by the time everybody else got up this morning." I looked down at the dirt and felt horrible. "He's beating himself up about Beth and about us and everything. He thinks he's invincible but he's not. He's wearing himself out." I sat there and glanced over at Miracle asleep and smiled. We got up and started getting ready to leave and try to find potiental safety. I grabbed a stick and held it down and drug it through the dirt, hoping Daryl would follow it. I carried my stuff amid countless times of Glenn offering to help carry a little bit. We walked a little bit and all of a sudden we heard a scream and Carl jumped ahead of us and Rick pulled him back and I heard him say "We can't help him." - "Dad.. we can't just-" I heard the scream and didn't even have to see what was happening to know what was going on. We turned around and went the other way and after a few steps we heard rustling and Rick and everybody with guns pointed them at the potential threat. All of a sudden Daryl appeared with his hands raised. I let out a gasp and I heard a whine come out of Miracle's little mouth.

Daryl came over with a whole bunch of squirrels and started talking to me. All of a sudden we heard screaming. We lightly ran to where the noise was and saw a man on top of a rock, with all sorts of walkers crawling at him. All of the sudden everybody chipped in and took down the walkers. He got off the rock and thanked everybody and looked over at me and Carl each holding a baby "You've got kids?" Rick pushed him against the rock face first and started patting him down, and asked him questions. "How many walkers have you killed? How many humans have you killed? Why?" and the replies he gave to the questions made me worried. He led us to this church and told us how he survived, and a bunch of other things. Daryl took Miracle out of my arms and held her. He looked at me, and asked "Has she ate anything today?" I shook my head. "She hasn't even really cried. Daryl I think something is wrong. If we're infected with whatever the hell this is that means she is to... What if she... I can't put my own child down." Daryl looked at me and hugged me and said "Shhh. It's going to be okay." I sat down and just looked at my feet. I started chewing on my nail and Carl came over and looked at me. "Hi." I said with a smile. "Hi. Um I think my sister is hungry and I was wondering if..." I took her and grabbed a blanket out of the bag I was carrying and put her under it. Daryl handed me our daughter to see what she would do. I just sat there and felt out of place. Daryl sat there beside me glanced up at me and I was crying. "What's wrong?" - "I don't belong here. Why the hell did I survive and Lori die? She was more of a mother than me. All the people we've lost were better than me. I'm only here to keep these 2 babies alive, I don't really have a purpose." - Daryl grabbed both sides of my face and said "You know that's a damned lie. You have a purpose. Of course you have to help keep those 2 beautiful babies alive. I love you, and the way you're talking isn't how you really feel. You need to keep your head up. You're helping us survive." - I looked him in the eyes and said "So.. I deserve to go down like everybody else who was helping us? Thanks that made me feel so much better." I moved away from him. I saw him get up and leave and my heart dropped. I saw Rick walk over to me and sit down beside me. "Listen, I just wanted to say thank you." I mumbled "For what?" - "For saving my daughter after the prison and taking great care of her. You helped us more than I could ever repay you for. The group has to work together, and we can't be trying to bite each others head off." - "I just don't know what to do anymore. It just feels all I'm ever called on to help with is when Judith or Miracle need some milk, not that I mind it. I love being needed. I just wish I was out on the front lines again. I managed some how to fend off walkers with both of these two cuties. Everybody just puts me behind because I have a child."

We got the church all set up for the night and I sat in the floor next to Daryl holding our daughter who had fallen asleep. I put my head on Daryl's shoulder and we had a party of sorts. Sorta laughed with each other, and talked about all sorts of things. Abraham got up and told us we were welcome to join his group on their trip to Washington because they believed there was a cure. I felt Daryl get up saying he needed to go smoke. I smiled at him and watched him leave. I looked around and noticed several members of our group were missing. I didn't see Carol for a while, and then Bob left and Daryl left. I went out and looked around. It was pitch blank outside. I walked around and then sat on the steps. I stared out at the woods and turned my head because I thought I heard something. I walked out to the edge of the woods and then I felt it a hand cover my mouth. I started to try to elbow whoever grabbed me. "Damn this one is a fighter." "Yeah... not like the other one we got earlier." My eyes went wide. The pulled me to the ground "Woah she's got a kid." - "Big deal. She was with the ones who destroyed our safe place." - "Please. Don't. I didn't have anything to do with what happened. I wasn't even with those people." - "You're with em now. You're just as bad." I heard Miracle start to cry. "For fucks sake you better shut that damn thing up before I do." I saw a gun get pointed right at her head. I started crying, and tried to console her. She calmed down. I woke up from some sort of haze and they had me tied up to a pole with Miracle in my arms. I glanced over and they were in a group eating something. I looked to the other side and saw Bob. He was barely alive. I looked back at the group and they looked at me. One of them came over and started waving a piece of meat in my face. "You want this?" I kept my mouth closed. The man kneeled down and tried to pry my mouth open but I wouldn't open. They went to Miracle and I quickly moved her so her face was in my clothing. Before I closed my mouth the guy shoved the meat in my mouth. I quickly spit it out. I looked at it and then at the make shift grill. I just looked at Bob and kept saying "You're going to be okay. We're going to get you back to Sasha. Trust me." He looked over at me and started to whisper something about how I was untied a little bit since I had a baby and they wanted me to calm her down when she cried. I managed to get myself a little bit looser. "Could I have a blanket or something?" I asked the capturers. One of them walked over to me and got in my face "What the fuck for?" - "I need to nurse my daughter and-" I felt a sting on my face. "No you can't. She can die like all the rest of you killers." He said as he spit on me. I looked at Miracle and over at Bob. "I think I have a way to get us out of this." I whispered to him. - "Like what? Well chances are we can take on 1 rather than 4 or more, so we wait until they sleep fake an emergency.. can you stay still and act like walker? I can get these ropes off of me and then we can be out of here." I waited until night fall when everybody else went to bed and we were left with one member of the group. I looked over at Bob and said "Ready?" I looked at the woman who was keeping watch. "Bob needs help. What if he turns? Right in your camp?" I had the woman get up and come over to me. "We should have shot all 3 of you in the head when we captured you, that stupid ass baby is going to bring a whole herd of them here if she cries. Must be nice to get to a safe enough spot to be able to lay on your back and think you can raise a family. Where is her father? Dead?" I looked up at her "That archer that you guys keep talking about and captured is her father. So if I were you I wouldn't be threatening her if I wer-" I heard Bob rattle the chains wrapped around his wrists and saw the woman look over and Bob started kinda laughing "What the fuck are you laughing about?" - "You're eating tainted meat. I was bit you dumbass." I saw her look and start going for the rest of the group, and decided to go for it. I went and saw the chance and took it. I wrapped my legs around her leg and she fell. I saw Miracle to the side and got on top of this girl, and started beating and punching. I grabbed a knife she had on her belt and stabbed her and slit her throat. I went and cut the ties and helped Bob up and grabbed my daughter and tried to run. We kept trying to get farther each time. I managed to get Bob to a spot to rest and let him hold Miracle for a little while. I went and tried to find some walkers I stabbed 1 in the head and dragged it back. "Gotta do it this way. Easier way to get back to where we need to be. You okay?" I looked at him and looked at his missing limb. "I'm gonna get you back to Sasha. If anything happens, you're going to make it back. Trust me." - "I'm not going to make it. You should just leave me here, before I turn and end up becoming a killing machine." - "I'M NOT LEAVING YOU! WE'RE IN THIS TOGETHER!" I started wiping the guts all over myself and took Miracle and helped Bob lather himself up. "Ready?" - "Ready." I helped him up and we trekked on. We got to the church doors, and I helped Bob up and noticed day was breaking. I beat on the door. I saw Carl open the door and just look at us. "DAD!" I saw Rick get up while holding Judith. "Uh we had an accident. Bob got hurt and I tried to help him, and..." I saw Rick pull me inside. I looked around the room and noticed the group was smaller. "What happened to Maggie... Glenn... Did Daryl or Carol come back?" I felt my head spinning. Rick sat me down and said that Maggie and Glenn went to DC with Abraham's group, and that Daryl and Carol hadn't been seen since the day we got here. "What the hell happened out there?!" - "I noticed three people were missing, and... and... we got captured." - "Ter-Terminus" I heard Bob choke out. Rick looked at both of us, and then at the group "How could they have survived?" - "Rick I don't know, but they are going to be heading this way. We took out one of their's to get free."

Rick let me sleep for a while, until he came over and nudged me. "How far away are they?" - "Not far. This school." I yawned and sat up. I looked down at my clothes, still covered in blood. "I did this to slow the walkers down. It's scary out there, at night. This world turns good people bad and bad people good." Rick looked at me and smiled. "That's what you believe huh?" - "Yeah, Daryl was a bad person before this, or so he says. This world made him a different person. He didn't have to save me, neither did he have to turn down what I was being used for. But yeah that is what I believe." I looked at him as he said down next to me, and said "You know you and Daryl made a pretty cute baby." My heart sank. "What if Daryl doesn't come back? I can't raise her on my own." Me and Rick talked for a while, and night hit. I sat there in the corner and just hummed to my daughter who was sleeping in my arms. I heard a loud bang on the door. I looked in the direction of the door and I saw Rick stand up with Judith in his arms. "That's not-" I was cut off by him shushing me. I heard the banging get louder. I was sure that no matter what Daryl would have said something if it was him on the other side of the door. Rick made everybody get into one of the side rooms in the church and stay quiet. That was when I heard the door open. I closed my eyes and just stood there. All of a sudden I heard it the voice that I had became so familiar with. He was saying how he was going to kill each of us slow. Judith started crying, and I saw Carl try to calm his sister down. I put my daughter into one of the baskets we had and grabbed my knife and noticed Rick put his arm in front of me, as to say 'stay back'. I disregarded it and when Rick opened that door I went crazy. I went straight for one of the targets to the side. I went and tried to stab at one target and they went and swiped and ended up cutting my arm wide open. It slowed me down but I still went for it. I went for one target and kept stabbing and screamed, it was only after I looked around at the darkened church and saw Rick standing in the middle of the room with Gareth on his knees pleading with him, "Rick. End This NOW! DO IT!" I saw Rick raise his arm and the machete hit Gareth's skull. I noticed one of the others was sort of still alive.. and I started stabbing until I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked at saw Sasha looking down at me. I was covered in blood, I didn't know whose was whose. I started crying, and sat there and looked at the mangled body. I got up and lit a candle and started pouring some on my arm where I got cut, and started wrapping it up. Before I got it covered I saw Michonne look at me. "That needs to be stitched up, not just covered up." - "Want to do it? Do you have a needle and thread?" She looked at me as to say 'Why do you have to be a smartass.' I looked at her "No do you have some I can borrow?" She shook her head. "Then this will have to do." We started clearing the bodies out as soon as the sun started creeping up. I had dried blood all over me, I tried to clean it off of me, and managed to get it off my face and arms. I went inside and saw Sasha holding Bob's hand and couldn't bring myself to go into the room. I went and picked up my daughter and sat down in the floor and put a blanket on us and left her eyes visible as she nursed. I started crying my eyes out what if Daryl never came back. What if he was one of those monsters and he came for me our daughter? Would I have the heart to put him down? I noticed Carl coming over and was all concerned for me. "He's going to come back. He's not going to die, or turn." Night came quickly, and I sat there for a while until I felt my eyes get heavy and I heard Rick tell me "You can sleep. Its fine." I went to sleep, and woke up because of a nightmare. I sat there and then curled up again, but I heard the door open, and saw 3 shadows enter. I heard their low voices but heard something and saw the outline and slowly sat up. I saw the one figure walk towards me I grabbed my knife and acted like I was asleep until I heard the voice I thought I'd never hear again "Babe you awake?" I opened my eyes and sat up really fast and cried "You're alive?!" I wouldn't let go of him. I let him hold his daughter and just sat there looking at him. "Where the hell did you go?" - "Long story." - "Tell me. I think I deserve to know." - "First night here, I noticed Carol was missing and tracked her down and we think we found out where Beth is." I looked at him with my mouth open. "Really?" - "We found this kid who knew her, he said she was at this hospital, and tried to escape but they caught her." I asked questions until he told me something that shook me "We were fixing to come back until they caught Carol and- she's locked in the hospital, but we're going back." - "I'm coming to." - "No, you need to stay here, Carl needs someone to help him take care of the babies. Michonne is staying to help, but they need someone else." We curled up together and had our daughter in the middle of the two of us. I woke up the next morning to Daryl looking at my arm. "What happened?" - "Long story." - "I told you my story, your turn." - "Those people from Terminus captured Bob about the same night you went missing and I just went outside to get some fresh air and they caught me to... I managed to kill one of theirs to escape, but they came here and I well you can see what happened." He unwrapped the bandages and told me the same thing Michonne said "This requires stitches." I looked at him, I don't have anything to stitch it up. He pulled my backpack over and I snatched it away. "No." I put it behind me, and he looked at me. I didn't want him to look inside the bag for a few different reasons. He went and asked someone to come over and try to convince me to go somewhere else so he could look in the bag. I came back and saw him looking inside the bag. The stuff was all taken out of it, and he was putting everything back into it and I just stood there. He looked up and looked shocked "Oh. I was... Can I talk to you?" I knew he saw what I had in the bottom of the bag. He walked me outside and looked at me dead in the eyes. "You don't have to hide the- you know whats from me." - "Go ahead and say it. Pregnancy Tests." - "You don't have to hide them. But I- don't understand why you even need them." - "We've only had sex 1 time since Miracle was born, and we were super careful, but if something happens and I do end up pregnant again I'd like to at-least know before I have another kid. Plus back at the prison Maggie needed one. Nobody in this world deserves to wait until delivery to know about a kid, for some people they might want to terminate it, and it might be the best choice. For others, they might want to raise it. That's why I have them, in case anybody needs one. Okay? As far as I'm concerned Miracle is going to be an only child because no place is ever safe." I just buried my face into his neck and cried. "I'm not mad. I could never be mad at you."

I was having a nice time just watching Daryl play with our daughter and couldn't help but to cry. "What if we can't protect her like we should? What if we turn into one of those monsters?" - "We'll protect her to the best of our ability. She won't have to worry about her parents becoming monsters." - "You can't always protect us Daryl. Accidents happen. We're all infected, which means we can possibly turn at any point." I tried to take my mind off of this. Miracle was down for a nap, and me and Daryl wanted to have some alone time since it had been a while. I went to go put our daughter in the make-shift bed for her. "Rick, can you watch Miracle for a little while I'm going out to see what food I can scavenge up." - "Sure. But, why can't-" - "Oh I was going to teach her how to hunt, in-case you know she needs to find food for herself or our daughter if you know something happens." I had my backpack on and was walking with Daryl until we were sure we were far enough from the small church and out of ear shot. I saw Daryl grab the backpack and grab the box of condoms out and open one and proceed to put it on. "Come 'ere." He pushed me up against a tree and ripped my button up shirt and helped me out of the jeans I was wearing. I felt my bra come off and soon my panties were off. I had my bare back up against the rough bark of the tree and Daryl just pinned me and started thrusting into me with force and I couldn't contain my moans from all the pleasure. I had my nails digging into my husband's back and my mouth in the crook of his neck moaning into his ear making him go faster, and the animalistic noises, some that I hadn't heard before were coming from him into my ear. I started shaking from the intense pleasure and started moaning "I'm gonna-" - "Go ahead baby." I felt my release as I held onto his shoulders, and he was thrusting into me until he felt his release. I couldn't hardly stand up because my legs were still shaking from the intense orgasm I had just experienced. "Daryl.." - "Yeah" - "We're going to have to start having sex more often. That was fucking amazing." I looked at his neck and saw the marks I left on him and he looked at me "You've got some..." - "Shit. Rick is going to kill us." I muttered under my breath. "Hey we've still got some daylight we can go bag us something." - "I think we scared everything off for miles. Except for walkers." I looked at my shirt which had all the buttons broken and revealed my, what used to be white, tank top. I was walking, or doing my best and managed to see a buck in the tree line. "Daryl. See what I see?" - "Yeah. Shh." I saw him walk a little further, and motion me over to him. He let me stand in front and let me hold his treasured crossbow, with his help, and aimed it and actually let me attempt my first 'hunt' I saw the buck go down and I looked back at him. "We got it!" - "You did great for your first time." He grabbed me around my waist and we walked up to the body. "Grab the back legs." He motioned to me to do so. We carried the food back. I looked at Rick standing in front. "Thought you guys got lost. Run into some trouble?" He motioned to me and I looked down. "Oh.. um yeah." I could tell by his expression he knew we were lying. "I just hope you two used protection." I turned so red and Daryl looked at him "Yeah we did, what does it matter?" I saw Rick shake his head with a smile. "Aleast you guys found something for dinner." - "She killed it herself." Daryl motioned to me. I had a smile on my face. "Was Miracle any trouble?" - "Of course not. She's still asleep." I sat on the ground and helped Daryl skin the meal. "No, you've got to do it like this." He took the knife and showed me what to do. We had the doors open because it was so hot inside, and we wanted the cool breeze to air the place out. I heard the sudden cry, and got up and picked my daughter who was crying up. I grabbed the blanket and went outside and sat near my husband and let my daughter nurse, afterwards I changed her. Daryl started a fire, and started cooking our dinner and I let him hold his daughter and he looked at me with a smile. "Can I ask you something?" he looked up at me "You're always questioning things." - "No, Daryl can I ask you something?" - "Hurry up." - "If all this hadn't happened, do you think we'd still be together? Like we would found each other?" - "I don't know. Why? Thinking of divorcing me already?" - "No, if we lived in the world before this do you think we would have found each other?" - "Spit it out woman. I don't have all damned day." - "Do you think if we would have found each other? If we found each other, would we still have our daughter? How many kids did you want?" - "I didn't want any kids, I grew up in an abusive household and I always thought that would rub off on me. Why are you asking me all this? You're not pregnant again are you?" I hit his shoulder. "You acted like this when you told me about her." - "I'm not pregnant Daryl. I'm.. I'm just thinking if this world is what brought us together or if we were always supposed to be together."
We ate dinner and I put my head on my husband's shoulder as my daughter laid in my lap. We treasured moments like this because I knew tomorrow the group was going to go and attempt to rescue Beth and Carol. I wish Maggie was here to know her sister was alive, hell I missed the positive words that came out of Beth's mouth. Daryl curled up beside me and wrapped his arms around me and held me until I fell asleep. I nuzzled my face into his chest, and smiled as I smelled his musk. "Daryl.. Daryl? Are you awake?" - "Yeah. Why? You want to go fool around again?" I smiled "Tempting, but... I love you." - "I love you too." - "Promise you'll never leave me." - "I promise." I woke up the next morning and almost cried when I saw everybody who was going to risk their lives leave. "Promise you'll come back safe." I said as I held our daughter and looked at my husband. "I promise darling." I saw him reach into my arms and I saw our daughter wake up and start crying and he rocked her and shushed her until she was asleep. "Keep her safe. You protect yourself." I shook my head. I watched them leave and went back inside and held my daughter and just watched her breath. What felt like hours passed and apparently I fell asleep in a pew. I saw the preacher reading from a Bible and got up and curiously asked a question. I sat down and picked up a Bible and followed along as he told me what every word meant to him. I didn't argue, I just sat there and listened. "Excuse me." He said as he got up and went into a back room. I figured it was to use the bathroom and I sat there and read the passages to myself. I didn't hear any noises and I got curious again. I opened the door and saw there was a hole in the floor. "Shit." I said under my breath. I closed the door. Hours later I was sitting down playing with Carl and Judith while Miracle was asleep and there was a loud bang on the door, and I grabbed my daughter and my knife and Michonne opened the door and the first thing I notice is the herd of walkers and they are inside, the next I notice is Gabriel. "Get back!" I heard Michonne say to me. She took out a few and then hurried us into the back room. "There's a hole in the floor, that's how I got out. Go, I'll be fine!" I heard Gabriel say and I let Carl go first and then crawled through with my daughter, and Michonne was behind me. We got outside and Gabriel crawled out and I grabbed my knife and pinned him against the closest tree. "You stupid fucking idiot! You almost got us killed. My husband should have killed you when we found you, or better yet we should have left you to be walker chow." Michonne pulled me away "What are you thinking?!" - "He almost got us killed. He almost killed 2 innocent babies. You think he should be treated nicely?" - "We got out, we've all done stupid things." I walked away, "You don't get it. He put all of us in danger." I turned around when I heard the bus pull up and saw the group come out and went up and told Maggie that Beth was alive. We tried to calm each other down.

A day later we headed to where the hospital was, or from what we could figure out. We stopped in the parking lot and stood there, and watched for any living thing to come through the doors. We saw Rick walk out, and then we saw Sasha walk out, and then we saw Carol, who was very banged up walk out with Tyrease as support. Everybody looked so depressed. Then I saw it.. my husband carrying Beth. I heard Maggie cry out, and drop to the ground and Glenn grabbed onto her. She was crying her eyes out and screaming at the top of her lungs. I saw Daryl who I really hadn't seen cry, crying. I saw the bullet hole in her head, and dropped to my knees while still holding my daughter. Beth was my friend, she was one of the first people I started to talk to when I was saved that day. Beth, was what I viewed as innocent and someone way to good for this world, but still. That was it, everything in this world was completely fucked up. I was worried that Judith and Miracle would grow up to be just like her, to good for this cruel world, and end up the same way. Each day I wrestled with myself when I was pregnant to get rid of my baby or keep it. I couldn't live with myself if I aborted my daughter, but if something happened to her I wouldn't live with myself. It was tragic, how the innocent ones were always taken so quickly away from us. I was brought back into reality when I saw my husband come over to me and just hugged me and cried. "Daryl is this real?" I cried along with him. "What happened in there?" - "A lot of shit happened in there." We buried Beth, and said our goodbyes, and then we set back out to make it in this world gone to hell.