Status: I hope you guys will give this a chance and stick with me! I love you :3

After Abyss Online

『After Abyss Online』an original fiction by Ree

Online games are a rage among a lot of young teenagers now, including Levy Watson, an antisocial erudite with the worst personality ever who only wanted nothing but to appease the boredom she always suffered. When she meets her best friend's cousin, Tristan Holmes, another antisocial astute with the most annoying (and also creepy) attitude ever in a really messed-up situation where a juice bottle is involved, there's bound to be trouble.

And that trouble came into the form of an online game that Tristan discovered. He sent the link to Levy, thinking she might like it, and they end up getting sucked into the digital Underworld called Abyss, a void of darkness where you have to survive to be able to reach the main game plain, After Abyss. It's made that the gamers only have to play during the night like a dream state, and can come back in the real world during the day just like waking up fresh from sleep.

Now that Tristan has been transformed into a Nine-Tailed Fox and Levy as his Keeper with the curse of having to play it during the night and live their normal lives during the day, will they be able to survive?