Status: I hope you guys will give this a chance and stick with me! I love you :3

After Abyss Online

『Disasterology』

『Disasterology』

Click. Click. Click.

The sky is filled with quite eccentric shapes of clouds today, which led Levy into lying down on the grass in front of the school, taking pictures of the sky while being surrounded by fellow students who were studying. It was break, so there wasn't much to do.

She took a look at the shots she got. Scrolling through each picture, she let out a long, lazy yawn.

How boring.

Putting the camera aside, Levy made an irritated sound. Tch. There was nothing particularly interesting about the clouds. They were just typical vapours of water in the sky shaped into weird vapour formations. Nothing else.

"Levy~" She perked up at the mention of her name, just to see Heather skipping towards her in her usual glory. Groaning, she lied back down at the ground. Seems like it's break time for her too.

"Heaaaaatttthhhheeeerrrrr!!!!!" Levy was startled back up into her sitting position when she heard someone screaming bloody murder - no, it was Heather's name, being screamed like a battle cry.

"What the fuck is going o - "

Suddenly, a boy came out of nowhere, running like a mad man while carrying an open bottle of what seems like juice in one hand. A couple of other boys were running after him, yelling things with fists in the air and angry expressions on their faces, which meant this was trouble.

"Gaaaaahhh, Tristan what the hell are you doing?!" Heather screamed as she ran after them. "Levy, get out of the way!"

Too late.

Before Levy can break out of her confusion, the boy tripped over a rock, making him lose balance and fall over, letting go of the bottle. As for the bottle, it twirled around in mid-air, its contents flying everywhere almost as if in slow motion, then finally, like moving back into its normal speed....

... it landed on Levy's lap.

"Levy!" Heather said, panting from the running. The boys after the boy who held the bottle slowly backed away, watching the girl who was drenched with the sticky liquid cautiously, getting the message perfectly that this girl was trouble.

Levy's head was bowed, her eyes covered with her bangs, so there was no way for Heather to see her reaction.

But one thing was certain.

Someone's about to suffer.

"Umm, Levy," Heather said in an uncertain fashion as she neared her friend. "Are you - "

"No," The frost in Levy's voice almost gave her frostbite. Unintentionally, Heather backed-up, afraid of what Levy's going to do. That girl didn't just have the worst personality in the world - she was also a cleanfreak, and that stain on her clothes was enough to drive her in full-swing psycho mode.

Finally, Levy looked up, but the next thing that happened was something... something so Levy-like that always frightened Heather.

Levy stood up, kicking the bottle away from her. She then let out a cry and ran towards the boy, hitting him with a perfect clothes-lining maneuver. It probably hurt a lot, especially when she hit his Adam's apple.

She continued accelarating, until she abruptly paused, dropping the boy to the ground, choking. Heather can't help but feel a bit scared. Even with Levy's tiny stature, she easily inflicted pain unto the taller and bigger opponent.

"How dare you..." She uttered, fists clenched as she put her foot on top of the boy's back. "Are you stupid? Who in the history of mankind ever ran with an open bottle of juice before you?"

Heather frantically sprinted towards her. She then pushed Levy out of the way and helped the boy stand back up to his feet.

"Are you okay?" She asked calmly, rubbing his back.

"I'm okay, Heather," The boy replied, with a look of utter disbelief. Of course. Who would have expected to be attacked by a girl who was half your size?

Levy watched as her bestfriend smothered the stupid boy. Waiting for them to explain, she got tired of it eventually and finally asked, "Heather, is this idiot of a person your new boyfriend?"

She certainly got the reaction that she wanted. Her bestfriend's attention snapped towards her in an instant. She can see her cheeks reddening in embarassment as she began her explanation in a ridiculously flustered manner of sppech.

"Don't talk garbage, Levy!" She said defensively, "He's just m - "

"I don't talk garbage, you trash,"

"Shut up!" Heather snapped, "He's Tristan Holmes, the cousin I was talking about!"

The shorter girl surely did not see that one coming.

"Are you entirely sure about that?" Levy questioned as she walked up to the so-called Tristan Holmes Heather has been talking about in a whiny way the whole time since he came. He was in a daze, still in his disbelief that he's being assessed by an intimidating girl who looked barely fourteen. Levy crossed her arms over her chest and stared up at him.

He was a big-ass tree.

"Yes! Of course I'm sure about that," Heather answered, rolling her eyes heavensward. Levy made an unconvinced face, clicking her tongue in the same way as she reached up at Tristan, pulling him down the jaw. The poor second person was blushing at the sudden bluntness of the shorter, more violent girl.

"Hmm, you do seem to have the same ridiculous nose," Levy commented, as if she was just making an analysis, "You both have the same glassy big eyes - but you've got complete heteronochromia, so instead of blue eyes like Heather's, you have one blue and one ash mauve. Interesting. His hair is blonde instead of red, which is your hair color,"

"H-Hey, wait a minute!" Levy stepped back a whole meter when Tristan began talking, immediately reaching out for Heather.

"What have you got to say for yourself, peasant?" Levy asked in her usual tone, only moderately tamed.

"Look, I'm sorry," He began, spreading his hands out then wringing them around, "Those guys began chasing after me after I beat them to a bet over a video game match. They were butthurt, so they came after me while I was drinking! What can I do?!"

That was one of the stupidest stories Levy has ever heard, and even Heather won't deny it, but Levy can tell he wasn't lying to her. It was true, and pretty depressing that something comical like that actually existed.

"Apology accepted," Levy finally decided as she turned around to pick up her camera, which has been forgotten, lying around on the grass. "I'm going to go somewhere far from the two of you to cleanse myself from all of this... this filthiness,"

"Does she always speak like that?" Tristan whispered in Heather's ear. She sadly nodded as an answer. They watched as she packed up her things, but held on tightly to her camera.

"I would suggest you keep your drinks to yourself, Mr. Holmes," Levy said, a darkened expression on her face as she slung her bag over her shoulder, "None of my body parts nor any of my article of clothing would like some of it," She turned around, "See you later, Heather,"

As she was about to walk off to the other direction, Tristan called out, "Umm, wait!"

Irritated, Levy turned around, "What do you want, insufferable, useless scumbag?"

"I find you cute,"

And that's when Levy swore she's never going to have anything to do with that poor excuse of a life.

Well, that's where she's wrong.
♠ ♠ ♠
The exaggeration in this one is something I intentionally did. It seems pretty fun, and adds more points to its comical value XD Hope you give this story a vote or a comment! :3