Catnip

10. *** Me You Filthy Animal

It has been a week since the incident, and I refused to allow Austin come near me. Each time he came into my room I would make sure he stayed away from me, I had bit him at least twice just because he tried to touch my face. He didn't bother to try and touch me after the second time I bit him.
I was slowly starting to regret lashing out like that. I had let my animal instincts come over me. The instinct that shouted to protect, but protect what? I had no idea. It was honestly upsetting me because I couldn't figure it out.
I'm usually one that doesn't get upset over such things, like lashing out at someone who had tried to ra.pe me while they were drunk. It confused me so much. Did he really want to do that to me, or was it just something he can't control when he's drunk?
That was the first time I had seen him drunk. Maybe this was just a one time thing? Hopefully it was. I don't think I could handle this if it was something that would repeat over and over.
-
Later that day I found myself laying on my bed, squirming around due to arousal. I buried my head in my pillow, squeezing the pillow tightly. I groan, wanting this to stop. This came out of nowhere and I didn't really know how to deal with the overwhelming amount of sexual frustration.
I didn't want to take care of it myself, just because there was a risk that I could be caught. That would be extremely embarrassing. I bite my pillow, thinking about what I could do, then it hit me. It was an illogical thought, but I went along with it.
Before I could go against the idea I got up and walked out of my room, heading straight for Austin's room. If I had someone else to help me with the problem, I would go to them. However, I do not have anyone else, so I'm going to make due with this situation and use Austin to help.
We needed to get things straight between us anyways.
I opened the door all the way, not even giving myself time to go back on my decision. I was going to go through with this illogical plan. Austin was laying on his bed, looking up at his ceiling. He had broke his gaze away from the smooth material above him to look at me.
"What do you want?" he asked, he didn't sound hateful while saying it. His voice was eerily calm and drowsy.
"I-umm..." I felt my words get stuck in my throat. This was a horrible idea, I thought to myself.
He raised an eyebrow at me, before glancing over my entire body. My cheeks heated up quickly just by his gaze. He sat up, letting his legs fall off of the bed. I averted my gaze from his, due to embarrassment.
"C'mere." he said, the drowsy voice turned into an amused one. He patted his lap, as if saying he wanted me on his lap.
I straddled Austin's hips, placing my hands on his shoulders. I slowly lean in, but stopped for two reasons. One, I was letting these feelings take over. Two, he had taken a sharp intake of air.
"Is this okay?" I asked, looking into his eyes. I thought I was taking this too fast.
"If it's okay with you, then it's okay with me." he responded, causing me to smile.
I closed the gap in between us. Our lips moved slowly at first, then slowly evolved into something more frantic. A hunger for inappropriate touching and groping. I whined a little bit, not really meaning to whine. Austin pulled away from the kiss slowly, looking at me with slightly dilated eyes. His hands rested on my thighs, my breathing becoming shallow with excitement.
"Please..."I muttered, messing with the hem of his shirt.
"Please what?" he asked, I felt as if he know what I wanted though. I buried my head in the crook of his neck, groaning from pleasure while he began to grip the growing erection lightly.
"I-I want you to-" I cut myself off with my own groan. His hands had pulled down my skinny jeans and laced boxers just so he could access my co.ck. His hand began to grip me harder, but not too rough.
"F-fu.ck," I breathed, he began to kiss and suck at my neck while slowly moving his hand up and down my co.ck. My lips quivered slightly.
"I'm going to make you feel good, darling." he whispered in between kisses, his voice was husky and dark.
"Please...hurry." I moaned when he wouldn't speed up.
"Alright, Darling."
Austin began to move his hand a little faster at that, squeezing lightly in certain areas. He had stopped sucking my neck by now. My head rested in the crook of his neck now, giving shaky pepper kisses in different places. Before I allowed myself to get off from his touch, I made him stop.
I moved his hand away, getting off of him so I could strip off my clothes. When I went to go back to Austin, he had began to do the same. I unbuttoned the shirt he was wearing, kissing his collar bone and various places on his neck while I did so. I sucked and bit on a place that wasn't so easily coverable, being sure to leave a mark that wouldn't fade for a few days.
I pulled the shirt of him when I had it all the way unbuttoned, he bit his lip seductively while grazing his eyes over my nude body. Before we could go to far, Austin went over to the bedside table and picked out a bottle of lube and a condom before walking back over to me.
"May I ride you?" I asked, looking at his chest. My cheeks heated up again.
"If that's what you want, then yes." he replied,amusement in his voice. He brought his hand to my face and moved a strand of hair away from my eyes. "I'm going to prep you first, okay?"
"Okay." I glanced up at him, he was smiling softly.
"Get on all fours." I did as he said, he grabbed ahold of my thighs and guided me to the edge of the bed. I glanced back at him, my hands and knees on the bed. Austin opened the lube bottle pouring a necessary amount on his fingers.
"Turn around darling." I faced forward, not too long after that I felt one of his fingers enter me. I let out a little gasp of surprise, the lube was icy cold. Austin moved his finger in and out once I had relaxed and allowed him to slide his finger in and out easily.
Within the next few minutes Austin had three fingers inside of me, curling them slightly to bring pleasure to my body. I let out a breathy moan each time he curled them, or moved them inside of me. He didn't start working his fingers inside of me until he had three fingers within my tight hole. I moved against his fingers a few times, he held me still after the third time.
I groan, my arms were already threatening to give out on me just because of his fingers. The hard on from earlier was harder than ever, but I refused to come unless he did at the same time. As if Austin could since me wanting more, he took his fingers out of me.
He positioned himself toward the headboard, his head rested on the pillows. It took me a second to recover from his attack on my hole before I actually went over to him. Austin looked up at me, I gnawed on the corner of my lip.
"You ready?" he asked.
"Yes, sir." I replied, knowing the word 'sir', would go right to his nearly all hard co.ck. I needed him at full hardness to start riding him though. I positioned myself so I could lower my lips to his tip. I began at the tip, sucking softly, then I bobbed my head up and down at a steady rhythm. I moved my hand up and down on the part of his di.ck that I couldn't fit in my mouth. I kept the pace even and steady. I held Austin's hip still while I did this. I made sure to keep eye contact while I gave him a blow job.
Once I was sure he was ready, mostly because of the sounds he was starting to make, I removed him from my mouth. I licked my lips out of habit, and moved my mouth away from his now fully hardened co.ck. I grabbed the condom and placed it along his length before opening the lube again and coat his di.ck in the lubercaint.
Austin helped me position myself above him, I lined his di.ck up with my hole before slowly sitting on his di.ck. I placed my hands on his stomach, my legs straddled him on either side while I adjusted. A groan escaped my lips as I felt that familiar burning sensation of me being stretch. It not only burned, but it also had a sense of pleasure to it. Which made it tolerable and evened it out.
I let out a little groan mixed with pleasure. My lips parted slightly and my eyelids clenched shut. I didn't even wait until I was fully adjusted before I began moving, going up and down, on his di.ck. Austin gripped my hips, even though he didn’t make to much of an effort to control my movements yet.
I built myself up to a steady pace, bouncing, grinding, and doing whatever else I could to bring pleasure to my body without Austin having to move much. I opened my eyes in surprise when Austin began to move his hips against mine. My body shook from a new found pleasure.
"D-do it a-gain...please." I whimpered, Austin did it again the second he heard me begging. I moan breathlessly, the pleasure rippled through my body. We started a new rythem, Austin thursted upwards and I grinded at an equal amount of speed against his hips. I was panting and moaning while desperately trying to find my release.
My movements had began to become slightly sloppy, a sure sign that I was coming close to my high. A few moments later Austin hit that spot inside of me that had me moaning his name loudly. He kept on assaulting the nerves until I became putty in his hands. I felt my muscles began to weaken, everything in my body trembled from pleasure.
I ran my shaky hands along his chest, then back down to this stomach. A few more thrusts in I felt myself collapse on top of him, my face buried into his chest. I whimpered and moaned from pleasure at the same time.
"Aust...f-f-fu.ck me." My voice wobbled from pleasure.
"Agh, fu.ck. " I heard Austin mutter, his voice lacked something that I couldn't process in my brain. He flipped us over quickly, then began to thrust in and out of me with just the right about roughness and quickness. I moan loudly, his co.ck ran against and into the bundle of nerves that brought nothing but pure pleasure to me body.
I found myself dragging my nails along his back, screaming his name and various cursors, while coming undone underneath him. He made a grunting sound, suddenly pausing inside of me to release his load. His limbs shook from the sensations that took over him. I ran my shaky hands along his sides, kissing his neck sloppily in various places.
It took us a few moments to calm down and for Austin to actually remove himself from my hole. I let him get away from grasp, my limbs where too weak from the effects that took over after sex. Austin was already cleaning the semen off of himself. He then came over to me and handed me a few napkins that he had in here for this kind of situation.
I muttered a quick 'thank you' before quickly cleaning myself off. Once I was somewhat clean I went to go put the clothes I had back on. I placed the laced boxers on before putting on the skinny jeans. I went to go get my shirt, but Austin handed me a fresh one. I glanced at him curiously, then I placed the t-shirt on.
I then went towards the door, knowing that Austin would want me gone.
"Alan...I'm sorry about how I was last night." He said, just as I was about to walk out of the door.
I hesitated at the door before finally saying, "Just think of what we just did as me accepting your apology.", before leaving.