Catnip

11. What did you call me?

The next day I was laying on my bed, trying to control the urge to finger myself. Or to give myself a hand job. I laid with my back on the bed, my knees where in the air while my feet touched the bed. I groan, wondering how long I would have to wait.
Not too long after completing on what to do, I found myself with my hand down my black stain boxers while slowly massaging my cock with my slender fingers. I moan lightly, imagining Austin doing this instead of my own hand doing it.
I let out a breathy moan, moving my hand up and down faster. My thumb ran over my tip and whined Austin's name. I went a little faster, drawing closer to my high with each stroke. My ears where floppy on my head and my tail had gone limp.
Before I could finish off, I felt a hand lightly grip my wrist. I opened my eyes quickly, letting go of my cock when the hand moved my hand out of my boxers. I looked up, whining from frustration. My ears tucked away safely into my hair.
There stood Austin, he had this look in his eyes that just told me I was in for something rough and vigorous. I bit my bottom lip lightly, looking at him innocently.
"What do you think you're doing?" He asked, letting go of my wrist.
"I-I was masturbation, sir." I answered, sitting up some.
"Why?"
"I like to masturbate with the thought of you on my mind." I replied, looking at his chest.
There was a pause before Austin pushed my back back down on the bed. He straddled my waist, both of my wrists in his hands now. He pinned my wrists to the bed, kissing me with such roughness that I almost didn't expect from him.
I kissed back with eagerness, my ears slowly coming out from my hair. He stopped the moment I kissed back. He began kissing my neck with equal roughness, I was almost afraid of him. It made me even more though, probably the opposite effect Austin hoped it had on me. My ears went back into my hair, my toes curled from pleasure.
Austin stopped attacking my neck with vicious biting when he had left a good number of hickies. It was probably a sign to show whoever tried to fuuck me that I was marked by him and that they should not touch me.
I didn't mind the hickies, it just made me more turned on and wanting more. Austin left me for a brief moment to grab a few things, I didn't pay attention to what it was he grabbed. He came back a few moments later wrapping my wrists together with ropes. He then pulled my wrists to the back of the bed.
He moved his hands underneath my shirt. Then he ran his fingers nails along my body, causing me to moan and whimper from the touch.
"Please..." I muttered, pulling lightly at the restraints.
"Patience." He growled, making me want to moan out loud just by how he was being.
"I'm going to fucck you into this mattress. I'm going to make sure you can't walk right for days." he lent down and kissed various places on my skin lightly.
"Fuuck me....please." I groan, he chuckled at me darkly. If I wasn't rock hard by now I would've been then.
"How bad do you want me to fuuck you?" he asked
"So bad. I want you so bad, sir." I moan as he ran his hands along my legs, messing with the black laced knee high socks. He then moved his hands all the way up to my thighs. He gripped my thighs roughly, that would probably leave a light bruise there tomorrow. He then reached for my boxers, moving them so they where around my ankles.
"I'm not for sure you want me that badly." he was teasing me, I could tell.
"Please, please, please, fuuck me." I whimper, tugging at the ropes.
Austin smirked at me, slowly taking off his shirt and tossing it to the floor. He then took off his pants and boxers, leaving them both on the floor. I bit my lip, watching him in all his glory.
He came back over to me, lube and condom in hand. He also had a blindfold in his hands. I looked at it nervously. He didn't say anything while he placed it over my eyes and tied it behind my head tightly.
I guessed that Austin had placed the condom aside for now, probably only lubing his fingers with a decent amount. What I didn't expect was him to enter all three fingers into me at once. I cry out a mixture of pain and pleasure, Austin pushed his fingers deeper slowly, until he was knuckle deep.
I groan, sweat already breaking out on my forehead.
"More...more...please..." I whimper, pushing myself against his fingers when he wouldn't move them.
Instead of moving them, he curled them. This made me moan with pleasure, the pain had subsided by now. Austin slowly began to move them around inside of me, fingering me with three fingers until I was in an moaning mess.
"I want you to fill me up. Fill me up, Aust'! " I moan loudly, my head buried into the pillows.
"Are you ready to take it all, you dirty whore." He growled into my ear.
"Yes. Yes, daddy. I want you to fill me up, daddy!" I moan, not meaning to let that word slip from my lips. I wish I could see his facial expression right now.
"What did you call me?" he asked
"It's nothing important." I said dismissively, hoping he wasn't looking at me.
"No, you called me daddy?"
I felt my face heat up automatically.
"Yes, I did." I glanced up at him.
"I'm going to make you scream 'Daddy' at the top of your lungs, you hear me?" He growled in my ear. I gasp, nodding my head slightly.
"O-okay." He ran his hands along my thighs again, lifting them up so he could position himself in between them.
He slid in slowly at first, then rammed the rest of himself inside of me half way in. I scream from pain and pleasure. My tail had fallen limp again, my ginger ears tucked safely into my hair.
"Oh!- Fuuck!" I cursed, he didn't even let me adjust in the slightest before starting to move inside of me roughly. My hands shook slightly, he rammed into me roughly again. My back arched from the pain and pleasure.
I refused to call him daddy, I didn't want to break so soon. Instead he got screams, pants, and moans of pleasure. He abruptly stopped inside of me, his hands roamed my body now.
"W-Why did you stop?" I asked, my ears peaked from my hair now. My back fell flat on the bed now..
"Just stopping to admire your body." He placed a kiss on my lips, I kissed back gently.
"It amazes me how you can be so gently after how rough I've been." He muttered, kissing me again. I kiss him again, still being gentle. I squirm around underneath him, not liking how he had stopped inside of me so soon.
"Please tell me you're not done this soon." I mutter, causing him to laugh. My tail squirmed a little bit.
"No dear, I'm only getting started." He pulled out then thursted back inside of me roughly. I let out a sound of pleasure, arching my back slightly.
"F-faster." I pant, my cheeks flush from this physical activity. He ignored me, slowing his pace down so much it was painful for me.
"Please, please." I mutter over and over, only stuttering whenever he thrusted back inside of me.
"Please-" I groan, I could tell by his movements he was restraining himself from going faster.
"Fuuck me, daddy. Please, daddy! Daddy! Please." I cried out desperately. My ears fell into my hair again.
"Fuuck." Austin groaned on top of me, he thursted in and out of me faster by now. My tail fell limp again and my back arched, he was thrusting hard and fast. The bed creaked slightly, my moans loud and proud.
I scream a few strings of 'Daddy's' every so often. The bed was creaking loudly, Austin's hands on my thighs kept my head from hitting the board. He was fucking me that hard. I slowly found myself unable to speak in coherent sentences, or words.
Austin slowed down a little bit, kissing my lips and neck softly, but sloppily.
"D-dad-dy, p-please t-t-tou-ch m-me." I moaned. Austin's hand began to jack me off quickly, I found myself in a screaming mess again. With Austin thrusting into me quickly and roughly again, this time he was literally fucking me into the mattress.
Merely minutes later and I found myself releasing my come onto Austin's hand and onto my cloth covered stomach. Not too long after that Austin came, I could fill the liquid inside of me. I didn't comment on how the condom had broke, it was irreversible.
The filling of come filling me up made me groan lightly. I didn't mind the feeling, but it meant that I would be dealing with a mess afterwards. Once we both came down from out highs, Austin removed himself from me. He placed the condom in the garbage before uniting my hands and removing the blindfold.
"Want me to help you shower or. . ." he trailed off, looking at me while I began to sit up. It was a horrible mistake. I gasp out loud from the pain that ran up my back and made it difficult for me to stand.
"Defiantly will be needing to help you shower." I hear Austin mutter with amusement. If I had something to throw at him, I would have thrown it at him.
"J-just...help me up." My voice was already starting to grow hoarse from screaming like that.
Austin grabbed my arm and carefully helped me stand. He then led us to the bathroom. Once I had removed the dirty shirt and knee high socks, Austin guided me to the shower that he had running.
Austin allowed me to wash my body off first, only helping me with the places that I needed to bend to reach. He even cracked the joke 'Don't drop the soap' while I washed my body. Austin then ran his fingers through my hair gently, coating my hair with a special shampoo for us hybrids. He messed with my ears some while he did this.
I flicked him with my tail each time he'd do it, causing him to laugh at my antics.
"There, you're all nice and clean." He said once I had all the soap off of my body. I only moved away from him so he could shower, he used a different shampoo and soap than what I had used. There were obvious reasons for that.
-
I make my way slowly to bed. Austin had someone retrieve some clothes for him and I while we were cleaning up. I had on a over sized sweater, and black satin boxers. Austin had on just boxers. I tuck myself underneath the fresh blankets slowly, groaning whenever pain went through my body, which was a lot.
"This is all your fault." I glare at Austin.
"Hey, I can't help it I like fuucking your ass." He raised his hands up, making his way over to the bed. I shoot daggers at him, not really stopping him from getting into the bed with me. Austin never really liked to sleep with me, it just wasn't his style to fuuck someone and sleep with them afterwards.
I allow him to wrap his arms around my waist and bring me closer to him. He was being more gentle than usual, which would make since. I was probably going to be sore for a few days at least.
I didn't say anything else to Austin, he just had me in his arms being all gentle. His face was buried into my wet hair, which he was smelling. Neither of us spoke to each other during our little cuddle session.
I, being the one who got fuucked senseless, was the first one to fall asleep. Austin had muttered something into my ear. Something I thought I'd never though I'd hear from him.
"G'night my little ginger princess."