Catnip

13. Decisions

-a day later-
I dry heave into the porcelain bowl for the second time today. Austin was rubbing my back reassuringly while I did this. Once I was sure the dry heaving was done, I took the cloth that Austin had for me and wiped the little bit of stomach bile from my mouth. Fu.ck this morning sickness, I thought to myself. And fu.ck Austin too.
I stood up and brushed my teeth. Austin stood there awkwardly, not for sure what to do, it was a strange site. I have never seen Austin look this awkward for as long as I have known him.
"It's strange to think that I got kidnapped by you and now i'm pregnant with your child." I grumbled, spitting out the foamy toothpaste.
"The only strange thing I find about this situation is that you actually want it."
"Of course I want it." I snap, being bitter.
"But why?" I place the clean toothbrush in a cup, grabbing the mouth wash next to it.
"Just accept the fact I actually want it." I start to gurgle the mouth wash, spitting it out after a certain amount of time.
"Why can't you tell me why?" I shot him a glare, letting it soften before looking down at the sink.
"I don't know why." I pause looking up at him. "I can't terminate this child, despite the fact it's yours."
"I don't want you to make me terminate it." My voice was shaky, my ears tucked firmly in my hair by now. It frightened me how fast the hormones could cause this affect on my body. Austin and I have been arguing all day about this.
I saw Austin's facial expression lighten, he walked over to me. I allowed him to engulf me in a comfortable embrace. I let my face bury into the clothing on his chest, my arms wrapped around him softly.
I have no clue what brought this on, but it felt like it was needed. This embrace, between kidnapper and victim. Was it wrong that I felt safe and secure in his arms? Probably, but it didn't stop me from feeling it.
A few moments later I heard him mumble something into my ear. It made my heart race from happiness, and relief.
"You can keep the child." he paused "I will help you as much as I can throughout it, whether you want me to or not." He kissed the top of my head affectionately.
"Thank you." I muttered into his chest, hugging him a little tighter.
-
Later that afternoon I found myself on a couch in one of the lower levels of Austin's house. I was curled close to Austin's side. His arms was draped over my shoulder while we watched a movie on the large flat screen.
To me it felt as if I was being tied to Austin mentally. Like this child inside of me, or something, was making us cross the relationship of the kidnapper and victim.
Half way through the movie I felt myself grow tired. My upper lids began to get heavy and slowly close down on my bottom lids. My head rested on Austin's chest while I slept through the rest of the movie.
-
A few hours later I woke up in my bed, Austin was holding me in his arms while blankets covered both of our bodies. I moved a little bit, yawning and looking up at Austin. He was awake, watching me with fascination in his eyes. The moment he caught me looking up at him, was the moment that look left his eyes.
"Hello." I muttered, smiling slightly to hide my emotions.
"It's nice to see you are finally awake." he kissed my lips gently. I grin against his lips, kissing back slowly. I moved so I was on top of of him, my thighs rapping him underneath him. His hands rested on my hips, slowly traveling down to my ass. I swished my cat tail a little bit at that.
We didn't take it further than a slow kiss. The slow, yet passionate kiss, slowly stopped after a few minutes. I pulled away from him, looking into his deep brown eyes.
"We' are going to have to watch Copeland for Kellin and Vic later, you know I promised them we would watch her for them while they were out on a date." he said after a few moments, he was reminding me of this again.
I pursed my lips, nodding a little bit.
"When is this suppose to occur again?" I asked
"Not too long from now." He said
"Alright." I laid down next to him.
Austin held me close while we talked about random subjects. After a while it we got out of bed, and went to get Copeland from Kellin and Vic.
I walked into Kellin and Vic's room, having knocked before getting an answer to come in. When I walked in I noticed both Kellin and Vic wore former wear, Kellin had a beanie that matched his outfit on top of his outfit. Copeland was being changed by Kellin, Vic whispered something into Austin's ear. Austin nodded a little bit, whispering something that I couldn't hear back.
I walked over to Kellin, looking at him then to Copeland.
"You ready to go on this date with Vic?" I asked him
"Kellin is ready to go on his date with Vic." He nodded faintly.
There was silence, the echo of whispering from Vic and Austin. I glanced at them, they stopped whispering for a moment then started whispering again, but more quietly, when I faced Kellin again.
"Alan and Austin won't hurt Copeland?" He just finished fixing her diaper and pink onesie with a bunny on it.
"We won' hurt her, Kellin. I don't think we're that wicked." I reassured him.
"Kellin, we need to go. We don't need to be late, Darling."
Kellin nodded slightly, handing Copeland to me carefully.
"You two better take care of or baby, Kellin might come after both of you if you don't." Vic joked. I chuckled a little bit.
"Have a good time Kellin, stay safe and don't worry about Copeland too much." I hugged him gently with one arm, before heading over to Austin. Vic and Kellin went out of the door, going to the place they were going for their date.
-
I held a bottle to Copeland's lips, she took a hold of the nip.ple and began to eat right away. The bottle contained milk that Kellin had pumped from his nip.ples earlier today for this situation.
It was an amusing sight to watch if I had to be honest. Kellin didn't seem to like the idea at first, but we had convinced him it was the best as Copeland was bound to get hungry before they arrived back to their date.
Once Copeland was done with her bottle, I began to burp her, a rag over my shoulder for obvious reasons. After she had done her thing, I removed the rage and held her with careful hands. I noticed Austin was watching me from the corner of my eyes. He had that same look that he had earlier today on his face.
I held her for a while longer while she began to go to sleep. I was sitting on Kellin and Vic's bed with her, waiting for her to sleep before I put her in her crib. My finger was trapped by her tiny fist, and I didn't want to upset her by removing it so I left my finger like that.
After a while she finally went to sleep, I stood up gently. I then walked to the crib and placed her gently inside of it. Once I was sure she wouldn't wake up I walked over to Austin, who was seated on the bed with a book in his hand, glasses on his face.
If I had to be honest, he looked quiet attractive with them on. I bit my lip lightly, sitting next to him.
"What are you reading?" I asked, looking at the book.
"It's a parenting book that Kellin and Vic had laying around. Might as well start early." he muttered, flipping the page of the book at the end of his response.
I grin faintly at the thought of him wanting to raise this child with me.
"I think I will let you read up on that, dear." I kissed his lips lightly, before getting up and walking towards the kitchen.
What was he doing to me?