Catnip

1. Strange Places

-Alan's POV-

I awoke in a strange bedroom. There were shackles around my feet that attached to the bed I was laying in. My clothes were stripped off, leaving me in these black laced panties. I don't remember having these on. The only thing I do remember is being knocked out by a tranquilizer.

I looked around the room. It looked like a normal bedroom, nothing medieval like I had thought it would. The bed I was laying in had a thin white curtain hanging down from the top of the black frame. It spread around all four sides, the side that faced the door was open. The blanket I was laying on was white, pure white, it was also stainless.

How long was I out? I thought to myself, rubbing my head. I sat up more, a pain went from my arse all the way up my spine. I flinched, not liking the feeling at all. What happened to me? A few moments after awaking the same man who I ran into stood at the doorway. He had a plate of food in his hands. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Who the hell are you, and what have you done?" I asked rudely. I went to move away but flinched slightly.

"The name's Austin Carlilie, and I didn't do anything. " he furrowed his eyebrows and then a flash of anger came over him. He must have noticed something. "Get up." he said, walking over to me. He didn't give me time to stand, he simply grabbed my arm and forced me to stand. The plate of food was sat down on the table beside the bed.

I hissed from the slight pain up my spine. Austin turned me around. I faced away from him, not wanting to upset him. I could practically feel his eyes on my thick arse. A few moments later I felt his hand touch the lace, then he removed his hand from it. I glanced at the sheets, seeing a few small blood stains.

He muttered something under his breath, but he didn't say anything directly to me. I looked up at him with my hazel colored eyes. I didn't want to get on his bad side. Something about him had a negative vibe. I felt disgusted, like I needed to take a hot shower and wash every inch of my body. I had a feeling I knew what had happened.

I flicked my tail back and forth slowly, my ears stayed hidden in my hair from fear. Austin grabbed my tail, letting it slide through his hands. Once my tail was out of his hands I wrapped it around my waist. He didn't make any further move to touch me. At least not yet.

"I brought you some food. After you eat you can shower, or bathe. Whichever you prefer." he sat at the edge of the bed, making me sit on his lap. I could feel a slight hard on, but did my best to ignore it.

He grabbed my food from the side of the bed, handing it to me.

"Eat." He commanded. I looked down at the food, it was two slices of pizza.

"It's not like poisoned or anything?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I glanced back at him.

"No. It's not." he replied, he picked a piece up at took a bite. "See?" he then placed it back down, swallowing the bite he took.

I look down at the food, I didn't like eating Pizza. Pizza made me gain unnecessary weight. I picked up one of the slices, taking a small bite to test the taste. My stomach growled a little bit, telling me to eat. Austin chuckled a little at the sound, I looked at him before taking a bite of Pizza.

Once I finished the first slice I looked back at Austin, his hands rested awkwardly on my hips. I frown at the gesture, moving his hands off of my hips.

"Please don't." I spoke with a stern voice. I wasn't going to let him abuse me in anyway. I would fight like a cat from hell if he got abusive. I had already had enough of that from my ex-boyfriend, I had these little problems because of it.

He dared me by moving his hands back onto my hips. I glared at his hands, moving the plate off of my lap and moved away from him. He let me stand, watching me with amusement as I nearly fall over the chain.

"Don't touch me." I hissed, baring my small fangs.

His amused expression disappeared, he now had an emotionless face. Austin stood up from his place and began walking towards me. I backed away with each step he took towards me, my eyes filled with fear now. Eventually I fell, thanks to the chain that connected me to the bed. I landed on my bum, letting out a little hiss when I landed on my tail.

"I'm not going to hurt you." he said, crouching down.

"Bullsh.it." I spat, an aggressive cat noise came from my throat. I moved away from him more.

"If I wanted to hurt you I would've done it by now." He countered. He had me at there. I stopped moving away from him and thought about it. He did do those things to me.

"I believe you've already done that." I rolled my eyes, remembering the blood stains. I knew what that was from. It was from someone rap.ing me. I frown at the thought.

"That wasn't me." He stood up by now.

"And I'm totally not a hybrid." I retorted as I began to move back towards the bed.

"Fine, believe whatever the hell you want. I'll be back in a few minutes." Austin informed me while he walked towards the door.

When I was sure he was gone I stood up and sat back on the bed. I placed the plate on the table next to the bed. I stood just next to the bed while I waited for him to come back. After five minutes of waiting Austin came back, a glass of water in one hand, along with a bottle of pills in the other. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"What are those?" I asked

"Pills." He answered, as if it was the obvious.

"I know they're pills, but what kind are they?" I asked, rephrasing the question.

"Not saying, it won't affect you that much. It's just a...precaution." Austin replied.

I raised an eyebrow at him again. Before I could ask another question, or say something, he took one of the pills out and handed it to me. He then handed me the water.

"Take it, I'll forced you to take it if you don't do it willingly." he said once he noticed he look I was giving him.

With a few seconds of hesitation, I took the pill, swallowing it with the water. I drank a little bit more of the water before finally handing it back to him.

"Precaution for what?" I asked, curiosity taking over me.

"I'll tell you at another time." He said dismissively, he held the glass of water in his hands, along with the pills. I glanced over at the leftover slice of pizza.

"You can have that, if you want. I'm full." I said, even though me being full was a lie. I was still hungry.

"Alright, I'll have someone come up and help you with a shower." he grabbed the plate, going over to the door. "Please don't fight with her, she's a good person." he warned, leaving me there to wonder what the hell I was going to do.