Catnip

2. Preparations

I waited patiently on the bed. I messed with my fingers mindlessly as I waited. Not to long after he left an blonde woman, with a few tattoos along her arms, came walking into the room. She didn't wear a cliché' maid outfit, she wore skinny jeans and a sleeveless shirt. Her shoes were black converse and a pair of sunglasses rested on top of her neatly combed hair.

"I brought some clothes in earlier while you where asleep, they're sitting on the counter in the bathing room." She unhooked a chain of keys on her waist. She was skinny, yet curvy at the same time. "Don't ask me to find you different clothes either, I had direct orders to give you those clothes." she said, unlocking one on the shackles.

I didn't make a move to escape. It was pointless. There would probably be a lot of men and women working for him on the floor I was being held at. I didn't know if the building had more than one floor level. I didn't even know where to go if I escaped.

"What am I preparing for?" I asked when she undid the other shackle.

"That's not my place to say." she replied, motioning for me to stand up.

I stood slowly, fixing the lace before following her to a fairly large bathing area. The area was connected to the room I was staying in. On the opposite side of the room was a large area meant for bathing, the tub was an old styled one. To the left was a glass door, leading straight to the shower room. On the right of the bathtub was a brown bathroom cabinet with a white granite counter top, above it was a large mirror that seemed to have been welded onto the wall. The other side of the room reflected that. (A/N- Bathroom is on the side, minus the swirly design above bathtub thing and the window panel thingy above the tub.)

"I'll run your water, unless you want to take a shower?" she said while walking towards the old bath tub.

"Bath, please." I walked over to the right side of the bath tub, seeing clothes there. It was a plain black t-shirt, another pair of black laced panties, these seemed like they would cover more skin than the ones I was currently wearing, and a pair of black, thigh high socks.

"Why this kind of clothing?" I asked, looking at the woman. She had the water running and was testing the warmth of it.

"It's part of what I'm suppose to be prepping you for, now do you want a bubble bath or a normal one?" she asked

"Bubble bath." I answered, sitting on the counter while I watched her run the water. She added something that would make bubbles appear in the water.

While she ran the water I grabbed one of the shampoo bottles. It was a special type of shampoo, meant for hybrids, I guessed. I hadn't seen it before. It didn't seem like animal shampoo either.

"What kind of shampoo is this?" I asked, flipping it over to read the label.

"You sure you can read that?" she replied sarcastically.

"I'm sure I can, can you?" I snapped back. There was a long pause before she replied, she already turned the water off.

"It's a special kind of shampoo, it's suppose to not irritate your ears as much as regular shampoo. Take off those panties and get in the tub." She said, moving away from the tub to let me get in. I rolled my eyes but did as she told. I slowly slide down into the water, moving my tail so I wouldn't sit on it. The water was nearly up to my chest, the bubbles covering my legs and such.

"I'll leave you to bathe, be out within 30 minutes. I'll be back in here whether your dressed or not." The woman then left, her hips swaying slightly.

I slide down more in the water, until my head was the only thing poking out of the water. I stayed like this for a few minutes before finally deciding to wash. After I finished washing I got out of the tub, the bubbles already started to disappear. Just as I was half finished drying off I heard a knock on the door.

I groan, covering my waist with a towel, my hair was messy. She slowly opened the door, opening it more confidently when she noticed I had a towel around my waist. I shot her a little glare before walking over to the clothes.

A large makeup bag was in her hand. She sat the makeup bag down on the other side of the room, right on the white granite top. While she sat up her things, I quickly dressed. The panties covered my arse nicely and nothing poked out like the other ones. My tail slipped threw a hole just big enough for it to sway around and to be comfortable. I slipped on the T-shirt without any troubles, it covered the hole my tail poked out from, then I sat down and placed the socks on my feet. I pulled them up to how they where suppose to be, standing once I was sure they where up to the right length.

I hated the clothes, but it was better than nothing.

"C'mere, sit right here." she patted the counter spot, different types of makeup scattered the counter expect for the place she motioned for me to sit at.

"You're not going to make me look like a chick, are you?" I asked, sitting down cautiously.

"No, just going to fix some blemishes." she said while picking out various skin colored cases and placing them to my skin. Once she found one close to my skin she began to do her work.

"Alright, I'm done." she said after a while. She handed me a mirror. The few blemishes I had where covered and blended into my skin with the makeup, the dark spots under my eyes where no longer there.

"I actually don't look half bad..." I muttered, handing her the mirror.

She placed her makeup supplies back. Then she grabbed another bag that I hadn't noticed. She pulled out a brush, various bottles, and a hair dryer along with a straightener.

"Oh dear..." I muttered as she began to comb threw my hair. After 20 minutes, or more, she was done. There was a lot of complaints on my side, she nearly burned my ear off once. I don't think I'd let her live that one down.

"Are you done touching my hair and everything?" I asked in annoyance.

"Quit being such an ass, you're almost done." She put something on her hands and began to run it threw my hair. She was careful around my ears this time.

"Alright, you're done." she smiled successfully and let me get up. Once she finished putting away all of her things she let me go back into my room. Sitting on the bed was a black bag, I looked at the woman.

"What is this?" I asked

"You'll find out later." she answered dismissively. She grabbed the bag and placed it out of my reach, before finally shackling my ankles again. Once she was completely done she left me sitting on the bed.

What the hell did she prepare me for?